Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Four Four Two article 16:18 - Feb 14 with 11848 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Not seen it posted yet:

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/how-sorry-swansea-city-became-middling-also

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Four Four Two article on 00:24 - Feb 16 with 1360 viewsFireboy2

Four Four Two article on 00:17 - Feb 16 by _

No offence though Teddy Bear, any Swans fan you meet will be the same green as grass as you are.

Jumping on the bandwagon post Premier league is all you've got. Must be about time before you drift off again somewhere soon eh?

The usual suspects ganging up once again haven't got a brain cell to rub between them and it's quite laughable really idiots commenting about bum chum Jenkins or being in bed with them when they probably hate my guts more than you lot could ever wish for

I was calling them all out for years and years when most of you were walking around the shops with your girlfriends and boyfriends on Saturday afternoons.

None of you can argue relevant points, you've got nothing apart from making shit up. No one gives a Fack about Sumbler's Trust propaganda website, certainly not the people who matter, who the Trust will never get close to.

Also the other funny thing, I get the odd thread of mine bumped back up, but I never seem to get all the times I've exposed the old shareholders in one capacity or another.

Everyone's afraid to pop their head out from the herd.... Baaaa...

He shoots, he scores

Fishing rod

Line

With a big gullible ugly fish on
Four Four Two article on 00:25 - Feb 16 with 1357 viewsThe_E20

Chris is a cracking poster. He has done more for getting to the bottom of some of the stuff people now moan about than any other poster here.

It’s always very transparent when one of the sheep stand up and clear their throat and start throwing their fingers at the keyboard with the sole intention of having people applaud.

It’s like we have rented the audience from the old Ricki Lake show, and of course the sheep and seals are ever ready with their applause.

Arf arf
Four Four Two article on 00:27 - Feb 16 with 1349 viewsFireboy2

Four Four Two article on 00:25 - Feb 16 by The_E20

Chris is a cracking poster. He has done more for getting to the bottom of some of the stuff people now moan about than any other poster here.

It’s always very transparent when one of the sheep stand up and clear their throat and start throwing their fingers at the keyboard with the sole intention of having people applaud.

It’s like we have rented the audience from the old Ricki Lake show, and of course the sheep and seals are ever ready with their applause.

Arf arf

Bloody hell chris that took you a whole 8 minutes to log off and log back on again

You are losing your touch
Four Four Two article on 00:28 - Feb 16 with 1342 viewsThe_E20

Four Four Two article on 00:27 - Feb 16 by Fireboy2

Bloody hell chris that took you a whole 8 minutes to log off and log back on again

You are losing your touch

Good one.

Arf
Four Four Two article on 00:34 - Feb 16 with 1328 views_

Four Four Two article on 00:24 - Feb 16 by Fireboy2

He shoots, he scores

Fishing rod

Line

With a big gullible ugly fish on

Are you a big drinker?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Four Four Two article on 00:35 - Feb 16 with 1325 views_

Arf arf

Have a thousand up arrows, or whatever they say 😉

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Four Four Two article on 01:12 - Feb 16 with 1304 viewsswan65split

Aawwwww it looks like its getting to Statler and Waldorf of the Crap Pack.

So many ups, and I thought I was on ignore…...I can go to bed relaxed.

Eeeeee Awwwww Eeeeee Awwww

Awaits the fosser with the last word. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 1:36]
Four Four Two article on 01:53 - Feb 16 with 1289 viewsThe_E20

Four Four Two article on 01:12 - Feb 16 by swan65split

Aawwwww it looks like its getting to Statler and Waldorf of the Crap Pack.

So many ups, and I thought I was on ignore…...I can go to bed relaxed.

Eeeeee Awwwww Eeeeee Awwww

Awaits the fosser with the last word. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 1:36]

You edited that... and it still came out like that.

Amazing.
Login to get fewer ads

Four Four Two article on 08:07 - Feb 16 with 1251 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Four Four Two article on 20:22 - Feb 15 by Zaxx

Whilst I used to respect some of the football posts he used to post on here; somewhat at least as the were mildly entertaining and fairly objective, I have had to put the guy on ignore.
Not because I don't like him per se, even though he's (imo) obnoxious, threatening and bullying at times.I have never met the guy and perhaps he's ok, a nice chap?
But: However, because he's showing a huge amount of bitterness and bigotry (nothing new there isn't it!) (and has become very politicised recently, why is that now then?) I just can't be bothered any more, his opinions rile me and are insignificant and display an abundance of pettiness.
His constant personal attacks on Phil and Lisa in particular have become (in my opinion) beyond reproach and whilst some of them may have a modicum of significance (in his mind at least), he bores me more than any other poster here with his bull$$hit.

Times are hard in SCFC and I'm 100% behind any team that our manager selects .
I don't always agree with the team selection and I pray that we can continue to be competitive after the next couple of (transfer) windows. What I won't do though is engage with anyone who wants to drag any true supporter down into an abyss of melancholy and despondency regardless of the off field issues.
I'll still be there every week that I can, home and away supporting my team.
Feck him.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 20:24]

Same here. Sadly.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Four Four Two article on 08:27 - Feb 16 with 1229 viewsWarwickHunt

Arf arf

Here’s a Kleenex - wipe the shit off your nose.
Four Four Two article on 08:55 - Feb 16 with 1211 viewsBillyChong

Four Four Two article on 22:23 - Feb 14 by _

Wow, and this gets up-votes, says it all. Honestly.

Last night we had the nucleus of such an exciting Championship cum EPL side in the making. And a team we have pretty much nurtured and grown and can still watch grow.

Connor, Byers, Grimes, Danny James, McBurnie with CBR on the sidelines and Rodon missing through injury is such a credit to all the work that's gone on at SCFC in state of the art facilities and a Cat 1 status academy in the background - not an inexpensive achievement in itself.

Our U-23's have genuinely produced some real talented footballers who are all looking so comfortable already playing in second tier football, and all at such a young age.

It's almost too good to be true and for this to be so pathetically rubbished by someone like you makes me mad. I am truly gutted you are in some way being able to influence the football club - seriously.

You have knocked the kids since day 1 of the Championship in some horrible way to get a point across to the selling shareholders. This is what the Trust is truly about - it's revenge, not solutions.

Clubs our size are destined for troubled times along the way, you can spend all the money in the world just to stand still in the EPL but you know that deep down.

Sad.

“It’s almost too good to be true” - you need your head checked mate. “It’s almost hard to believe” would be a more accurate comment on how we find ourselves in such a shambles.
Four Four Two article on 09:00 - Feb 16 with 1205 views_

Four Four Two article on 08:27 - Feb 16 by WarwickHunt

Fack you Phil there's a good boy

Four Four Two article on 09:03 - Feb 16 with 1203 views_

Four Four Two article on 08:55 - Feb 16 by BillyChong

“It’s almost too good to be true” - you need your head checked mate. “It’s almost hard to believe” would be a more accurate comment on how we find ourselves in such a shambles.

Mindset.

Yours is one of pathetically miserable and can't see the woods for dense thickness above your neck and mine is one of optimism enjoying a new challenge for my club.

Four Four Two article on 09:24 - Feb 16 with 1190 viewsclloy2

Four Four Two article on 19:15 - Feb 14 by londonlisa2001

Nope.

Early March last year we were in 13th / 14th (strictly a couple of weeks short of ‘this time last year’) We collapsed after that but we were pretty comfortable at the time. Not many thought at that point we’d go down.

As for the ‘developed by our Cat One Academy teams’ - the team that started last night had Roberts and James as the only two players that joined us before they were 18 as far as I can remember? Who came on? Asoro, Narsingh, McBurnie ? But none of them joined before they were full blown professionals either.

Edited to add - btw - I’m not knocking the academy. But we received what, half a billion pounds from our time in the premier league, and have a a bigger financial hole than we had at the start, a squad worth a lot less money, 500 extra seats in the stadium, no new naming rights, no big global sponsors, no stadium ownership and a fan base that is immeasurably more detached from the club than it was 8 years ago. Still, some have done ok from it haven’t they...
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 19:25]

Spot on Lisa.
The real kick in the teeth, was this self destruction was all of our own making. Upon gaining promotion to the PL, the really big challenge was to avoid the drop in our first season, the fact that we avoided relegation in our first three seasons, playing great football, winning our first trophy, making a name in Europe, and becoming a lot of peoples second team. To the absolute credit of HJ and the sell outs we had become an attractive proposition.
Then everything changes overnight. Laudrop goes, HJ decides he has the knowledge to become DoF and make all footballing decisions. From there on in, we were always on the slide, and with a disastrous sale to the hedge fund, HJ and the sell outs consigned to Swansea's most hated. The rest is history, but it needn't of happened.
Particularly the piece about getting relegated after 7 seasons and being skint.
Four Four Two article on 09:27 - Feb 16 with 1189 viewsswan65split

Four Four Two article on 01:53 - Feb 16 by The_E20

You edited that... and it still came out like that.

Amazing.

Spelling edit..................Specsavers are pretty good mind....its quite obvious you have an eye problem.
Four Four Two article on 09:30 - Feb 16 with 1183 viewsThe_E20

Four Four Two article on 08:27 - Feb 16 by WarwickHunt

I don’t accept tissues off insecure old folk.

Thanks though.
Four Four Two article on 09:30 - Feb 16 with 1182 viewsThe_E20

Four Four Two article on 09:27 - Feb 16 by swan65split

Spelling edit..................Specsavers are pretty good mind....its quite obvious you have an eye problem.

What’s wrong with my eye?
Four Four Two article on 09:37 - Feb 16 with 1177 viewsAngelRangelQS

Sadly some of our fans can only see in black and white. No room for grey.
Four Four Two article on 09:49 - Feb 16 with 1162 views_

Four Four Two article on 09:37 - Feb 16 by AngelRangelQS

Sadly some of our fans can only see in black and white. No room for grey.

It's not helping our Trust people doing their best to drag everyone's moods down, that's what I find the worst in all this.

If any true Swans fan hasn't enjoyed this season then they're in it for the wrong reasons. Yeah it could've been better, we could be in the top 6 with a bit of luck or perhaps different team selections here and there but the football from a mostly young side produced by the Club has been a joy to watch.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024