Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread 23:26 - Feb 14 with 31416 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 21:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:06 - Feb 15 with 9967 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Anyone know how many tickets have been sold?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:41 - Feb 15 with 9934 viewsBadlands

Injury list isn't encouraging :-(

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:30 - Feb 15 with 9835 viewsBrynCartwright

Any idea why Mark Lawrenson is:-

a: such a depressing dick
b: anti Swansea

?????????????????????

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:46 - Feb 15 with 9813 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:30 - Feb 15 by BrynCartwright

Any idea why Mark Lawrenson is:-

a: such a depressing dick
b: anti Swansea

?????????????????????

He had his hat taken off his head at the vetch when he was Peterborough manager. And I do know a close friend of Phil's gave him some one on one stick at a football tournament once, regards his anti swans comments to Molby just before he was made manager.

It all adds up, blokes a cnt.

On the depression point, may well be E20 asked him a question once in fifty different ways ?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 18:48]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:00 - Feb 15 with 9791 viewsmonmouth

Atwell??????????????

F*cks sake.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:09 - Feb 15 with 9781 viewssainthelens

This has the look of extra time/pens. And to those boycotting....fck off and don't come back.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:24 - Feb 15 with 9754 viewsangryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:09 - Feb 15 by sainthelens

This has the look of extra time/pens. And to those boycotting....fck off and don't come back.

And those going go and lick the Yanks rusty sherrifs star
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:29 - Feb 15 with 9745 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:24 - Feb 15 by angryjack

And those going go and lick the Yanks rusty sherrifs star

And should we get through, the likes of you will be first in the queue for a ticket. Fck the yanks, it's the team I support. Only the 6th time we've ever reached the 5th round, to say our boycotting fans are fickle is an understatement.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:35 - Feb 15 with 9737 viewsangryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:29 - Feb 15 by sainthelens

And should we get through, the likes of you will be first in the queue for a ticket. Fck the yanks, it's the team I support. Only the 6th time we've ever reached the 5th round, to say our boycotting fans are fickle is an understatement.

Don't think so mush....I will make a stand against whoever we play to try and make a statement......if your wife kept cheating on you and running out spending your money and not giving anything back would you keep running back.i know it's not the teams fault but we got make some sort statement or just keep rolling over and let them tickle our stomachs....
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:41 - Feb 15 with 9731 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:35 - Feb 15 by angryjack

Don't think so mush....I will make a stand against whoever we play to try and make a statement......if your wife kept cheating on you and running out spending your money and not giving anything back would you keep running back.i know it's not the teams fault but we got make some sort statement or just keep rolling over and let them tickle our stomachs....

Fair analogy, but if your comparing a wife doing that to that of the yanks, think of the team as the kids...You wouldn't abandon them would you ?
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:45 - Feb 15 with 9725 viewsangryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:41 - Feb 15 by sainthelens

Fair analogy, but if your comparing a wife doing that to that of the yanks, think of the team as the kids...You wouldn't abandon them would you ?

No wouldn't abandon the kids but wouldnt give her child maintenance but spend the money on them when I had them...i.e watch the Swansea on TV Sunday
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 19:53]
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:20 - Feb 15 with 9671 viewsbonymine

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:00 - Feb 15 by monmouth

Atwell??????????????

F*cks sake.

My thoughts exactly as soon as I saw it ......lump on Brentford to qualify he’ll make sure of it by hook or by crook never seen him have a decent game down here .

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 09:54 - Feb 16 with 9295 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:45 - Feb 15 by angryjack

No wouldn't abandon the kids but wouldnt give her child maintenance but spend the money on them when I had them...i.e watch the Swansea on TV Sunday
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 19:53]

There seems to be a subtext here

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 09:55 - Feb 16 with 9291 viewsBrynmill_Jack

FWIW I eint be attending but that’s purely on me leaving Swansea Sunday afternoon as I’m working away. If it had been played today I would have been going.

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 09:59 - Feb 16 with 9283 viewsBrynmill_Jack

In short - please don’t boycott. This is about out club getting to the quarters in successive years. The last time before these was 1964 ? It’s rare. Support out boys, Spurs are out, anything is possible!

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 13:43 - Feb 16 with 9084 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 09:59 - Feb 16 by Brynmill_Jack

In short - please don’t boycott. This is about out club getting to the quarters in successive years. The last time before these was 1964 ? It’s rare. Support out boys, Spurs are out, anything is possible!

In my opinion, anyone claiming to boycott the game in order to be some kind of Braveheart can **** right off and support someone else.

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 14:48 - Feb 16 with 9026 viewsJohnw102

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 13:43 - Feb 16 by Badlands

In my opinion, anyone claiming to boycott the game in order to be some kind of Braveheart can **** right off and support someone else.

Apart from the obvious reason I am praying Swansea get to the semi-final at Wembley to see how many of the boycott because of the Yanks brigade who will not give the Yanks £15 tomorrow, will be happy to pay £50 + for the glory day! Should we get to Wembley hope the club give first choice of tickets to those that can produce proof of attending tomorrow's game.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 15:51 - Feb 16 with 8946 viewsairedale

My Mrs just informed me that tomorrow’s tie will be sorted by penalties if necessary. Replays in the 5th round having been scrapped.

Oo ah.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:26 - Feb 16 with 8840 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 14:48 - Feb 16 by Johnw102

Apart from the obvious reason I am praying Swansea get to the semi-final at Wembley to see how many of the boycott because of the Yanks brigade who will not give the Yanks £15 tomorrow, will be happy to pay £50 + for the glory day! Should we get to Wembley hope the club give first choice of tickets to those that can produce proof of attending tomorrow's game.

ST holders firsy as usual, as it should be.
Don't be silly, please John ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:02 - Feb 16 with 8794 viewsJohnw102

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:26 - Feb 16 by STID2017

ST holders firsy as usual, as it should be.
Don't be silly, please John ?

I am and have been a ST holder for many years + paid for next season, but still think those that pay tomorrow should be given first chance. There are approx 18000 ST holders + about 10000 paying tomorrow so should be plenty to go round. My main point stands about the boycott group.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:15 - Feb 16 with 8777 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:02 - Feb 16 by Johnw102

I am and have been a ST holder for many years + paid for next season, but still think those that pay tomorrow should be given first chance. There are approx 18000 ST holders + about 10000 paying tomorrow so should be plenty to go round. My main point stands about the boycott group.

Remember collecting match day stubs to be in line for tickets if we got through?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:59 - Feb 16 with 8710 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 14:48 - Feb 16 by Johnw102

It's a good point you make.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:16 - Feb 16 with 8685 viewsbuilthjack

This

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:54 - Feb 16 with 8635 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:02 - Feb 16 by Johnw102

Very fair point but lets be fair, if we get to wembley, the yanks wont care who goes as long as all tickets are sold.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:01 - Feb 16 with 8627 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Only tomorrow’s game? Not season ticket holders? So someone who hasn’t been all season and buts a cheap ticket tomorrow gets first dibs? Now that IS f*cked up

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024