Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread 23:26 - Feb 14 with 31836 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 21:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:12 - Feb 17 with 2381 viewsBrynCartwright

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:09 - Feb 17 by Badlands

Outstanding second half.
Pathetic turn out. I trust all of you who watched at home enjoyed it to.

James came good, but also showed his limitations.
Byers, Celina and Grimes all played well.
Naughton was good as was MVdHoorn.
What was the Roberts goal disallowed for? Swansea going too far ahead!
Byers', goal was close to perfection for me.

What limitations does Jame have then wus?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:15 - Feb 17 with 2371 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:46 - Feb 17 by Swansbee

Barnet fan in peace here. May I just say how chuffed we all are that you have dumped that cheating scum out the cup. We should have played you today. Some of you will have seen that anus Ollie Watkins outstanding dive to get a pen which lead to a draw and the mighty Barnet ultimatley going out in the replay.
When I saw scumbag Watkins had put them ahead I felt very sad but alas, the football gods have served justice.
I hope you make it to the final. Best of luck!

You were robbed mate. Glad we done em for you.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:24 - Feb 17 with 2334 viewsBrynCartwright

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:12 - Feb 17 by BrynCartwright

What limitations does Jame have then wus?

Oh yea...often he picks the wrong ball..duh!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:34 - Feb 17 with 2279 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:24 - Feb 17 by BrynCartwright

Oh yea...often he picks the wrong ball..duh!

I have to say his reaction since the Leeds debacle have been not only beyond reproach but utterly awesome. Just give him what he wants. He’s shown he’s worth it. If he signs a new contract with the club he’ll go for 10-20-30 million instead of f*ck all.

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:35 - Feb 17 with 2273 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:34 - Feb 17 by Brynmill_Jack

I have to say his reaction since the Leeds debacle have been not only beyond reproach but utterly awesome. Just give him what he wants. He’s shown he’s worth it. If he signs a new contract with the club he’ll go for 10-20-30 million instead of f*ck all.

He almost went for £10m already...
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:41 - Feb 17 with 2249 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:35 - Feb 17 by jasper_T

He almost went for £10m already...

Well he didn’t though did he. Nowhere near that amount actually.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:46 - Feb 17 with 2223 viewsGlyn1

The quarter-finals are between 6 Premier League teams, ourselves and Millwall.

If we win, we'll get the win bonus, however much that is, but if we and Millwall both lose then we'll split the prize money for being the longest-surviving team in the Championship. Does anyone know how much that will be?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:47 - Feb 17 with 2208 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:41 - Feb 17 by 34dfgdf54

Well he didn’t though did he. Nowhere near that amount actually.

£1.5m loan fee plus £8.5m over three year to make permanent if they got promoted. Have you heard differently?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:49 - Feb 17 with 2202 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:46 - Feb 17 by Glyn1

If we win, we'll get the win bonus, however much that is, but if we and Millwall both lose then we'll split the prize money for being the longest-surviving team in the Championship. Does anyone know how much that will be?

Millwall home next round please!

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:51 - Feb 17 with 2186 viewsJonathans_coat

Just got home from the game.

Dreadful first half, played like we did against Leeds. Deservedly begins at HT. Superb second half, showed what we are capable of when we turn it on.

Dan James, excellent again. Improving all the time. Just enjoy him while he’s here because I think he’s going places based on performances like tonight’s.

Officials, dear dear me. Somebody please tell me that offside wasn’t as massive a clanger as it looked. Looked yards onside to me!

Onward to the QF - Millwall next please, beaten them twice already this season!
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:51 - Feb 17 with 2183 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:49 - Feb 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Millwall home next round please!

Statistically unlikely, but home would be great and avoid Man City.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 17 with 2163 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:51 - Feb 17 by union_jack

My preference would be Millwall obviously. But with a home tie we would have a good chance if we avoided Man City and the winner of tomorrows match.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:58 - Feb 17 with 2146 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:51 - Feb 17 by union_jack

Statistically the same as any other draw.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 20:58]
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 21:06 - Feb 17 with 2108 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:28 - Feb 17 by Thornburyswan

We are ball number 6 in tomorrow night's draw & apparently receive £720K for reaching the Qtrs.

Are you sure about that figure? According to this
http://www.thefa.com/competitions/thefacup/more/prize-fund
it's £720K for QF winners.

Am I right in thinking so far we've accumulated £135K + £180K + £360K ?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 21:13]
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 21:08 - Feb 17 with 2099 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:58 - Feb 17 by WarwickHunt

Aye....balls have no memory in their sack.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 21:16 - Feb 17 with 2070 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 21:06 - Feb 17 by ploppy

Are you sure about that figure? According to this
http://www.thefa.com/competitions/thefacup/more/prize-fund
it's £720K for QF winners.

Am I right in thinking so far we've accumulated £135K + £180K + £360K ?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 21:13]

You could be right, BBC reporting the £720K but suspect they got a tad excited.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 21:30 - Feb 17 with 2024 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:58 - Feb 17 by WarwickHunt

Indeed. Which makes them all unlikely.

Let’s hope it’s Millwall. Home.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 05:22 - Feb 18 with 1691 viewsGlyn1

"I love GP" T-shirts.

https://beesotted.com/product/i-love-griffin-park-tshirt/

Maybe someone should go to Brentford and buy a bunch of them.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 5:24]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 06:24 - Feb 18 with 1676 viewsGlastonbury

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 17 by 34dfgdf54

Byers off. Celina into ten and Asoro on wing for me now.

Thank god ur not a manager.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 11:05 - Feb 18 with 1466 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:51 - Feb 17 by Jonathans_coat

Just got home from the game.

Dreadful first half, played like we did against Leeds. Deservedly begins at HT. Superb second half, showed what we are capable of when we turn it on.

Dan James, excellent again. Improving all the time. Just enjoy him while he’s here because I think he’s going places based on performances like tonight’s.

Officials, dear dear me. Somebody please tell me that offside wasn’t as massive a clanger as it looked. Looked yards onside to me!

Onward to the QF - Millwall next please, beaten them twice already this season!

Celina brought up for off-side early in the move.
From where I was I would, reluctantly, have to agree.
But why the linesman only flagged after the goal was allowed is anyone's guess and why the free kick was taken from the 6 yard box is another mystery.
Atwell.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 11:39 - Feb 18 with 1438 viewsJonathans_coat

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 11:05 - Feb 18 by Badlands

Celina brought up for off-side early in the move.
From where I was I would, reluctantly, have to agree.
But why the linesman only flagged after the goal was allowed is anyone's guess and why the free kick was taken from the 6 yard box is another mystery.
Atwell.

Apparently the linesman admitted his error after the game and apologised to Potter. It seems he did call offside for Roberts! All very bizarre, why didn’t he flag until 30 secs after the goal went in, and the players were walking back to kick-off?
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 13:27 - Feb 18 with 1347 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 11:39 - Feb 18 by Jonathans_coat

Apparently the linesman admitted his error after the game and apologised to Potter. It seems he did call offside for Roberts! All very bizarre, why didn’t he flag until 30 secs after the goal went in, and the players were walking back to kick-off?

Even more bizarre.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 13:30 - Feb 18 with 1342 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 20:46 - Feb 17 by Glyn1

£250,000 if the last championship club in the cup.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024