Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread 23:26 - Feb 14 with 31428 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 21:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:03 - Feb 17 with 2412 viewsmonmouth

Fair play to Allen. Changed horses.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:05 - Feb 17 with 2384 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:03 - Feb 17 by monmouth

Fair play to Allen. Changed horses.

Malcolm or Martin?
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:09 - Feb 17 with 2303 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:05 - Feb 17 by BLAZE

Malcolm or Martin?

Paul or Clive or Dave?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:10 - Feb 17 with 2291 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:05 - Feb 17 by BLAZE

Malcolm or Martin?

Martin.. Brentford ex gaffer.. fair play to Robbo he stuck with us even after that first half
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:11 - Feb 17 with 2265 viewsHeadmaster

James showing his quality again. Hopefully this shows the owners how valuable he is to us, although I doubt it.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:11 - Feb 17 with 2261 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:10 - Feb 17 by Al_Bundy

Martin.. Brentford ex gaffer.. fair play to Robbo he stuck with us even after that first half

Someone tell Pego then!
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:13 - Feb 17 with 2217 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:11 - Feb 17 by Headmaster

James showing his quality again. Hopefully this shows the owners how valuable he is to us, although I doubt it.

I think it will show how valuable he is to *them*
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:22 - Feb 17 with 2088 viewsGlyn1

How did Nordfelt do in goal?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:31 - Feb 17 with 2017 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:11 - Feb 17 by BLAZE

Someone tell Pego then!

Oops.....

Anyway, he's a cnuut, whatever his name is.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:34 - Feb 17 with 1987 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:22 - Feb 17 by Glyn1

Unconvincing.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:36 - Feb 17 with 1976 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:22 - Feb 17 by Glyn1

I thought he went down far too early for their goal, falling backwards and making the goals far too big.

He did exactly the same at the end, when Maupay chipped the ball over bar

One hell of a comeback in the 2nd half, but could have been out of the game at halftime. We've got to stop giving 45mins away in so many games.

Privilege to watch young Dan this afternoon

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:40 - Feb 17 with 1921 viewssioni

The first game I’ve been unable to watch since SwansLive has improved (I know not all of you will feel sorry for me) and it had to be this one. Had audio version and spent so much time in the second half laughing at the incongruity that I was almost unable to cheer.

As for the change in approach between the two halves this occurs so often, if not as dramatically as today, that it must be owing to Potter’s strategy and pre-game advice. Young players especially do try to follow orders.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:42 - Feb 17 with 1904 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:11 - Feb 17 by Headmaster

Unfortunately not, it shows how valuable he is to THEM
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 18:49]
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:44 - Feb 17 with 1884 viewsBrynCartwright

Awesome second half. Absolutely loved it after a pretty dire first. Dan James!...Wow...the guy was electric...and Celina up there as well....brilliant result...just not a massive fan of playing out from the back at every attempt..just too predictable. Well done SCFC, and come on Millwall at home!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:44 - Feb 17 with 1881 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:40 - Feb 17 by sioni

The first game I’ve been unable to watch since SwansLive has improved (I know not all of you will feel sorry for me) and it had to be this one. Had audio version and spent so much time in the second half laughing at the incongruity that I was almost unable to cheer.

As for the change in approach between the two halves this occurs so often, if not as dramatically as today, that it must be owing to Potter’s strategy and pre-game advice. Young players especially do try to follow orders.

Well it was totally the opposite of what we did at Brentford.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:50 - Feb 17 with 1832 viewsBazswan

Home with an incredulous grin, not much voice and burning hands after applauding an incredible recovery. That game was crazy. Dan looks as if he has an extra gear. I need a drink.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 18:52]
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:56 - Feb 17 with 1787 viewssioni

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:44 - Feb 17 by monmouth

Well it was totally the opposite of what we did at Brentford.

That’s true but I didn’t claim it happened always. Just think it happens often enough to justify one of several reasons.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 19:11]
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:07 - Feb 17 with 1698 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:44 - Feb 17 by BrynCartwright

Awesome second half. Absolutely loved it after a pretty dire first. Dan James!...Wow...the guy was electric...and Celina up there as well....brilliant result...just not a massive fan of playing out from the back at every attempt..just too predictable. Well done SCFC, and come on Millwall at home!

Very well done to all concerned.
The match today highlighted our problem
Our weaknesses showed in the first half and Brentford went in deservedly in the lead.
The second half highlighted the talents we have in this young side playing against a very decent team.
Such a shame the money grabbing A holes at our club do not see fit to invest a modicum of cash into the side to bring some experience to supplement them.
We could have been in with a real shout this season and even now we have a glimmer.
God knows what will happen in the next window though.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:07 - Feb 17 with 1700 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:44 - Feb 17 by BrynCartwright

I enjoyed the first half too, oddly. Thought Brentford were excellent for that period. Their movement, speed they moved the ball and effort to close us down were how I’d like to see us play more often. Much of why we were shit was to do with them, aided by Fulton hiding and Byers not dropping to help much. The first 15-20 mins was a really interesting tactical battle.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:09 - Feb 17 with 1684 viewsBadlands

Outstanding second half.
Pathetic turn out. I trust all of you who watched at home enjoyed it to.

James came good, but also showed his limitations.
Byers, Celina and Grimes all played well.
Naughton was good as was MVdHoorn.
What was the Roberts goal disallowed for? Swansea going too far ahead!
Byers', goal was close to perfection for me.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:19 - Feb 17 with 1623 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:09 - Feb 17 by Badlands

Outstanding second half.

Don’t worry, the crowds will be back if we get Utd, Chelsea or Citeh at home in the next round.

No idea what happened with the disallowed goal.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:28 - Feb 17 with 1561 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:19 - Feb 17 by LeonWasGod

Don’t worry, the crowds will be back if we get Utd, Chelsea or Citeh at home in the next round.

No idea what happened with the disallowed goal.

We are ball number 6 in tomorrow night's draw & apparently receive £720K for reaching the Qtrs.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:30 - Feb 17 with 1546 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:28 - Feb 17 by Thornburyswan

We are ball number 6 in tomorrow night's draw & apparently receive £720K for reaching the Qtrs.

Excellent. So that means we're only £29m short?

Was there TV money also?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 19:39]
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:43 - Feb 17 with 1462 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:09 - Feb 17 by Badlands

Outstanding second half.

What would you say James limitations were on today’s showing?
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:53 - Feb 17 with 1413 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 19:43 - Feb 17 by 34dfgdf54

What would you say James limitations were on today’s showing?

I know you're not asking me but his limitation has always been his final ball and shooting. Today hasn't changed that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024