Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garden furniture 12:02 - Feb 15 with 1381 viewspencoedjack

Any decent suppliers down West folks?

Cheers

Garden furniture on 12:08 - Feb 15 with 1375 viewsmajorraglan

Leekes in Cross Hands and Charlie’s in Carmarthen sell garden furniture, we got some stuff from there. There are a few Wyevales about but I find them pensive and there is a tidy garden Ctr in Pontardulais.
Garden furniture on 12:40 - Feb 15 with 1355 viewspencoedjack

Thanks

eekes are pretty expensive as well
Garden furniture on 12:49 - Feb 15 with 1346 viewschad

Garden furniture on 12:08 - Feb 15 by majorraglan

Leekes in Cross Hands and Charlie’s in Carmarthen sell garden furniture, we got some stuff from there. There are a few Wyevales about but I find them pensive and there is a tidy garden Ctr in Pontardulais.

As the above also the new Cosherton garden centre is very impressive (just outside Pembroke dock on the main road in) and although its garden furniture range was fairly limited to begin with it may well have extended it given the size of the centre - but imagine expensive outside special offer days.

Charlies / B&M / The Range tend to be cheaper, but i have had some amazing price reductions from wyevale - although always at the end of the season so that may not be helpful. Similarly with Pontardulais who have a fair range.

There is also that fencing suppliers on th A48 on the way into Carmarthen RG Fencing I think, who seem to do sheds etc. So may possibly do some good quality wooden furniture, but not sure
Garden furniture on 16:34 - Feb 15 with 1300 viewsCooperman

Keep your eyes peeled for a Wyevale sale. We spend considerable time sat in the garden even in cooler climes so thought long and hard about our last furniture purchase. As with most things the longevity of it will come down to how you look after it and several of the Wyevale ranges seemed to be more robust than the competition from Leekes etc. You're buying at just about the worst time of the season with Spring definitely in the air. If you can hang on until July or August there will be some cracking discounts on remnant stock. Just have a think about winter storage options.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Garden furniture on 17:14 - Feb 15 with 1288 viewspencoedjack

Garden furniture on 16:34 - Feb 15 by Cooperman

Keep your eyes peeled for a Wyevale sale. We spend considerable time sat in the garden even in cooler climes so thought long and hard about our last furniture purchase. As with most things the longevity of it will come down to how you look after it and several of the Wyevale ranges seemed to be more robust than the competition from Leekes etc. You're buying at just about the worst time of the season with Spring definitely in the air. If you can hang on until July or August there will be some cracking discounts on remnant stock. Just have a think about winter storage options.

Yep we also spend a lot of time in the garden & have had the current wooden garden set for over 10 years so I do look after it.

Thanks for the advice I’ll keep an eye out for Wyevale sale.
Garden furniture on 17:25 - Feb 15 with 1279 viewsdickythorpe

If homebase is still going they had a good depot in Haverfordwest, failing that try Vincent Davies.
Lovely cafe there as well as garden furniture range.

https://www.vincentdavies.co.uk/garden-outdoor/
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 17:26]
Garden furniture on 17:36 - Feb 15 with 1266 viewspencoedjack

Should of said ....West for me guys is anything past Port Talbot.
Garden furniture on 22:56 - Feb 15 with 1193 viewsbuilthjack

What exactly are you after?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Garden furniture on 23:18 - Feb 15 with 1183 viewstheloneranger

Garden furniture on 17:14 - Feb 15 by pencoedjack

Yep we also spend a lot of time in the garden & have had the current wooden garden set for over 10 years so I do look after it.

Thanks for the advice I’ll keep an eye out for Wyevale sale.

Join the Wyevale Garden Club ... Plenty of Money Off vouchers

They're in the Midlands, but free delivery over £50

https://www.gardenfurniturecentre.co.uk/about-us
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 23:25]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024