Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not a resignation letter but.... 16:33 - Feb 15 with 8748 viewsDarran

I won’t be posting much on here anymore.

This afternoon I’ve received a very strongly worded email off Fansnetwork regarding my future behaviour because I apparently called someone by their name and the person has put in an official complaint about me.
I’ve asked them who it was and they replied that they cannot discuss individual complaints.

It’s all very much bizarre and left me seething so as they say in Townhill,chow for now.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Not a resignation letter but.... on 09:44 - Feb 16 with 2045 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Not a resignation letter but.... on 09:14 - Feb 16 by Uxbridge

Hold on, this is a real thing? I thought it was Darren on another attention seeking exercise. Don't tell me it actually happened.

Was the complaint really about somebody using their real name? Bloody hell, I'd have cause to complain about Chris a hundred times over. And a dozen other people besides. I'm sure if you want to come to some financial arrangement to compensate me for my distress before I take this further, we can come to some arrangement.

Yes my full name was revealed by The res on here too.
And yes, of course it an attention seeking exercise by Darran. He wanted the “oh please don’t go Darran, this forum will die without you” boll*cks to revel in. “Look at me, aren’t I popular !”.

He’s the design template for much of the attention seeking we see every day on here now. It’s sick.
And he should go, he’s a ****.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Not a resignation letter but.... on 10:08 - Feb 16 with 1992 viewsraynor94

Not a resignation letter but.... on 07:39 - Feb 16 by dickythorpe

Never like this in 2009

100% agree, the rise to the Premier league changed it all on here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Not a resignation letter but.... on 10:19 - Feb 16 with 1968 viewsattila_the_hun

you'll be missed as much as HJ

"I'm Free"

Not a resignation letter but.... on 10:40 - Feb 16 with 1936 viewscontroversial_jack

This forum has been in trouble for a long time.Too many insults and abuse when someone gives their opinion or even states facts that others don't agree with, and the admins have been too weak to challenge it and take action.
Not a resignation letter but.... on 10:51 - Feb 16 with 1919 viewsattila_the_hun

Not a resignation letter but.... on 10:40 - Feb 16 by controversial_jack

This forum has been in trouble for a long time.Too many insults and abuse when someone gives their opinion or even states facts that others don't agree with, and the admins have been too weak to challenge it and take action.

yeah but now Darran has gone who's gonna be the one who insults everybody?

"I'm Free"

Not a resignation letter but.... on 10:54 - Feb 16 with 1915 viewstrinityann

Relegation has made everyone miserable and most of the country are struggling with the austerity program run by the Tories. So we are all little bitchy and being suppressed by this PC culture.

Viva revolution......
Not a resignation letter but.... on 11:09 - Feb 16 with 1900 views1983

Not a resignation letter but.... on 11:58 - Feb 16 with 1854 viewsbuilthjack

Not a resignation letter but.... on 10:51 - Feb 16 by attila_the_hun

yeah but now Darran has gone who's gonna be the one who insults everybody?

Perch is back on Monday

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Not a resignation letter but.... on 12:05 - Feb 16 with 1838 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Terrible news to wake up to.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Not a resignation letter but.... on 12:18 - Feb 16 with 1832 views1983

Not a resignation letter but.... on 12:05 - Feb 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Terrible news to wake up to.

#prayfordarran

Not a resignation letter but.... on 12:49 - Feb 16 with 1796 viewsKilkennyjack

Darran - a great guy and a great poster.

Return soon brawd.

Beware of the Risen People

Not a resignation letter but.... on 12:58 - Feb 16 with 1771 viewsTummer_from_Texas

And the hits just keep on coming.

Hang in there Dar.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Not a resignation letter but.... on 13:16 - Feb 16 with 1723 viewsswan65split

Not a resignation letter but.... on 09:31 - Feb 16 by builthjack

You drive me crazy or Lipstick, powder n paint?

All of them lipstick powder and paint , suits a few on here on a Saturday night maybe
Not a resignation letter but.... on 13:23 - Feb 16 with 1700 viewsGroo

Crap, Darran could report the lot of us, we all call him by his name!!!!

Groo does what Groo does best

Not a resignation letter but.... on 13:26 - Feb 16 with 1687 viewsGroo

Not a resignation letter but.... on 09:36 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Come to think of it, Chrissy went through a phase of demanding to know who people were. He would then stalk them on social media and find out more about them before using it against on them here when it suited.

Wouldn't it be ironic if it was Chrissy who bleated to the authorities about nasty Darran?

He couldn't make Brighton away once but he sent one of his mates to look me over lol

Groo does what Groo does best

Not a resignation letter but.... on 13:42 - Feb 16 with 1659 viewsoldcob

Not a resignation letter but.... on 13:23 - Feb 16 by Groo

Maybe we all should use our real names, what's to hide FFS. At least it would stop some individuals having multiple nom-de-plumes as is now.
Not a resignation letter but.... on 14:33 - Feb 16 with 1603 viewsDJack

Not a resignation letter but.... on 07:43 - Feb 16 by squarebear

I’d use my real name on here but I can’t cope with the begging letters and offers of sex.

Dunno why Darren can’t simply respect others’ desire for anonymity without taking the huff.

My goat remembers you, fondly.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Not a resignation letter but.... on 15:21 - Feb 16 with 1547 viewswobbly

Big Swans Fan.
Not a resignation letter but.... on 19:14 - Feb 16 with 1413 viewsswan65split

Well I hope its not one rule for one and not another rule for others, seems theres a bit of activity on the footy board ,
Not a resignation letter but.... on 19:26 - Feb 16 with 1390 viewsswan65split

Not a resignation letter but.... on 13:26 - Feb 16 by Groo

He couldn't make Brighton away once but he sent one of his mates to look me over lol

Not one of the lipstick powder and paint pack?

Not a resignation letter but.... on 19:46 - Feb 16 with 1363 viewsLoyal

Not a resignation letter but.... on 18:05 - Feb 15 by oldcob

Bloody hell. All the stuff that goes on here including threats of violence, and you are admonished for a technical point.

The only threats of violence have come from cntflaps T2C ( send me an email too fckdnetwork ) yet he still circulates his bullshit. For now.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Not a resignation letter but.... on 19:48 - Feb 16 with 1356 viewsLoyal

Not a resignation letter but.... on 13:23 - Feb 16 by Groo

What's his name ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Not a resignation letter but.... on 20:25 - Feb 16 with 1297 viewsbuilthjack

Not a resignation letter but.... on 19:48 - Feb 16 by Loyal

What's his name ?

Prosser

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Not a resignation letter but.... on 21:07 - Feb 16 with 1244 viewsSirjohnalot

Not a resignation letter but.... on 20:06 - Feb 15 by bonymine

I thought you were a successful legal professional Sir John who is also a dog lover so maybe you should change your username to ‘Winalot’ 👍🙈😂😂

Get out of my head...arrggh
Not a resignation letter but.... on 21:11 - Feb 16 with 1232 viewsSTID2017

Not a resignation letter but.... on 18:05 - Feb 15 by oldcob

Bloody hell. All the stuff that goes on here including threats of violence, and you are admonished for a technical point.

Indeed. What a load of baloney.
Get a grip on the real problems on this site Admin

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024