Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Promotion 16:54 - Feb 15 with 2049 viewsCroftyjack

So we are putting promotion before the fa cup...wish we took that stance on Tuesday at Leeds.
Thought we'd given up on chasing the play offs after the fire sale and selections.
Oh well guess it's gonna be a weak team on Sunday
Promotion on 17:09 - Feb 15 with 2000 viewsBadlands

I read that on the BBC too - not what Potter said though.

Promotion?

“When you’re at Swansea you have to have that in your mind. We came into the club at a really difficult time, and we can talk about wanting to go back up, but we have to just focus on being competitive in every game and putting a team on the pitch that people can identify with and get behind. That dream should always be there.
“You have to have that thought, and it doesn’t dominate my thinking. But we’re in the Championship and we’re one of 20+ teams who will think with a good run of results at the right time we could sneak into these places.”

Care about cup?

“At this stage where we’re at, you talk about identity, when you’re caught at the bottom of the Premier League, some games you can’t win. That can be a damaging mentality. We want to think we can go into any game and believe we can win. To have that you have to train the brain to think that way.“

Lot of big names gone out of cup already

“I’m a million miles away from thinking about Wembley. I have far too much respect for Brentford.”

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Promotion on 17:30 - Feb 15 with 1949 viewssainthelens

Potts loves a cup , he'll want this on Sunday bigtime.
Promotion on 17:41 - Feb 15 with 1928 viewsLoyal

Potter didn't say that.
Utter shit reporting.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Promotion on 17:47 - Feb 15 with 1920 viewssg1912

We probably have a better chance of reaching the final of the cup than getting promoted.
Promotion on 22:53 - Feb 15 with 1701 viewsomarjack

lol..I don't think we're chasing either at this point.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Promotion on 22:57 - Feb 15 with 1690 viewsbuilthjack

He will put his best available team out on Sunday

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Promotion on 23:08 - Feb 15 with 1674 viewsFireboy2

Promotion on 22:57 - Feb 15 by builthjack

He will put his best available team out on Sunday

Shame that fer,routledge and dyer are missing though

Brentford are a good footballing team who like us dont have big players in midfield

Should be a tight game
Promotion on 13:29 - Feb 16 with 1527 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just hope the fans turn up to support the team and manager.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024