Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stateside Jack's meeting with club 19:01 - Feb 15 with 32956 viewsswanskid95

Seems a little fishy to me, looks like the trust have been shafted here..

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:25 - Feb 17 with 1387 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:15 - Feb 17 by Darran

I never said that.

Fair enough. You’re awesome anyway. The heartbeat of this forum.

Poll: Tory leader

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:28 - Feb 17 with 1366 viewsDarran

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:25 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

Fair enough. You’re awesome anyway. The heartbeat of this forum.

I know but thank you for saying so.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:32 - Feb 17 with 1344 viewsThe_E20

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:25 - Feb 17 by _

One thing we'll always be sure of Andrew, your influence will never be overstated.

It is very odd some of the stances these Trust figures feel compelled to take so publicly, how illogical, petty or baseless they are seems irrelevant, as long as they are seen as the counter. Weird.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:32 - Feb 17 with 1342 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 10:47 - Feb 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh dear, another thread that’s been extended beyond need inevitably by “Mr Look at me - i need your attention “. FFS

If this was about Darran as someone has since said then I apologise wholeheartedly for my comment to you. I'm sorry because I can't see anything he posts so this catches me out from time to time.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:34 - Feb 17 with 1337 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:32 - Feb 17 by _

If this was about Darran as someone has since said then I apologise wholeheartedly for my comment to you. I'm sorry because I can't see anything he posts so this catches me out from time to time.

Apology accepted Chrissy.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:35 - Feb 17 with 1334 viewsDarran

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:32 - Feb 17 by _

Yes T2C it was about the death threat you posted to Huw Jenkins and after a Mod exited it out you edited it as a death threat to me.

Someone since say that to him too.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:43 - Feb 17 with 1311 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:25 - Feb 17 by _

One thing we'll always be sure of Andrew, your influence will never be overstated.

That’s true, Christopher. But then again I’ve never laid claim to having any great influence on here like your chum.

Poll: Tory leader

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:44 - Feb 17 with 1307 viewsswan65split

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 10:09 - Feb 17 by The_E20

Double standards? Can you be specific please, you are also resorting to the sweeping generalisation in order to get your accusation passed.

Where have I displayed double standards and how exactly?

Double standards! Lets see , complaints of secretive, lack of transparency openness, hmmm

Now if I owed someone money there's no way I would pay up unless I knew at least who it was my money was going to.

We see comments from people who slam others accused of using/having multiple usernames, lo and behold we see a thread dragged up last night with 2 posters, from what I believe is the same poster!

We had someone who is banned continually making new usernames,

we have had comments about censorship, yet I see not one of the posts made by the pack anti trust or having a go at a trust member censored

we see a comment last night about a poster who it appears thinks that something may happen to him because of a PM

We have someone complaining constantly about being bullied , yet seems to be one of the biggest abusers on here .

Trust business, I was a member years ago, lapsed due to several reasons, nothing to do with the trust, my belief is if you pay your dues then you have a right to know info before a non payer.

This is not a Trust page despite what anyone thinks, yet people complain 1. lack of info from the trust. 2, they are using this site to promote the trust.

Lo and behold I now notice something about death threats against Darran.

So this thicko has come to distrust you and a few others on here, for several reasons and in my opinion you and the Aberdare clowns comments/actions are doing more harm than good for the Club and wonders for the trust and the anti yank brigade

Thats how it is and I suppose and expect that you will twist things as you do to suit.
Login to get fewer ads

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:45 - Feb 17 with 1299 viewsThe_E20

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:43 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

That’s true, Christopher. But then again I’ve never laid claim to having any great influence on here like your chum.

Not a claim, just simply how it is.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:50 - Feb 17 with 1281 viewsDarran

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:44 - Feb 17 by swan65split

Double standards! Lets see , complaints of secretive, lack of transparency openness, hmmm

Now if I owed someone money there's no way I would pay up unless I knew at least who it was my money was going to.

We see comments from people who slam others accused of using/having multiple usernames, lo and behold we see a thread dragged up last night with 2 posters, from what I believe is the same poster!

we have had comments about censorship, yet I see not one of the posts made by the pack anti trust or having a go at a trust member censored

we see a comment last night about a poster who it appears thinks that something may happen to him because of a PM

We have someone complaining constantly about being bullied , yet seems to be one of the biggest abusers on here .

Trust business, I was a member years ago, lapsed due to several reasons, nothing to do with the trust, my belief is if you pay your dues then you have a right to know info before a non payer.

This is not a Trust page despite what anyone thinks, yet people complain 1. lack of info from the trust. 2, they are using this site to promote the trust.

So this thicko has come to distrust you and a few others on here, for several reasons and in my opinion you and the Aberdare clowns comments/actions are doing more harm than good for the Club and wonders for the trust and the anti yank brigade

Thats how it is and I suppose and expect that you will twist things as you do to suit.

It was a death threat to Huw Jenkins but after the Mods edited it out the poster re-edited it to a death threat to me.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:57 - Feb 17 with 1253 viewsThe_E20

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:44 - Feb 17 by swan65split

Eh?

1) where have I complained about secretiveness or openness? I have simply noted that the source of the complaint also displays such secretiveness.

2) whether you would pay up unless you know who someone is or not is completely irrelevant, my advice would be don’t bet with people you don’t know.

3) multiple usernames. What has you believing others to have multiple usernames got to do with me?

4) why is making a new username when you are being silenced a bad thing?

5) you don’t see posts censored because the ones censored no longer exist.. hence the fact they are censored

6) what has a poster receiving a pm got to do with me?

7) what has someone complaining about being bullied when allegedly bullying got to do with me?

8) it doesn’t make a difference what you believe regarding payments for info. My view was you cannot complain about someone not disclosing info when you are hiding it yourself in return for money.

9) this is a site owned by the Trust chairman and is used for Trust gains, it is a trust site in all but name

10) Darran did not receive a death threat, read it again. And what has that got to do with me?

Did I miss anything there? All you seem to have done is accuse someone else of doing something and attribute it to me, an odd response.

But glad you see I am not displaying double standards as you initially claimed. The best advice I can give you is when you make an accusation then make it specific and meaningful as it just collapses under scrutiny and you have to resort to such things as then moaning about someone else and attributing it to me.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:02 - Feb 17 with 1246 viewsChief

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 11:49 - Feb 17 by _

What??? He's replying to everything that comes his way.

You don't like what he's saying because in your head it's not what you want to hear, but I'm guessing it wasn't long ago that you had posters of Huw Jenkins on your wall and you were shutting down debate when fans like myself and him were calling him out.

Is this what it's truly about? You're embarrassed?

He didn't once address the points I made about the SSJs call which is what this thread is about.

That second paragraph is complete and utter irrelevant babble again.

Stop droning on about nothing and ruining threads the both of you. If you have a specific problem with the trust start a new thread and keep it in there.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:05 - Feb 17 with 1233 viewsThe_E20

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:02 - Feb 17 by Chief

He didn't once address the points I made about the SSJs call which is what this thread is about.

That second paragraph is complete and utter irrelevant babble again.

Stop droning on about nothing and ruining threads the both of you. If you have a specific problem with the trust start a new thread and keep it in there.

If you only want to speak about the exact specifics of the OP then don’t discuss other things then, surely?

My view regarding the topic is clear and detailed. I was responding to other points you made, points you seem less keen to explore.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:06 - Feb 17 with 1233 viewschad

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 11:44 - Feb 17 by Gowerjack

Schrödingers NDA

In that case unobserved it remains in the superstate and we know exactly what was said - everything
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:06 - Feb 17 with 1231 viewsmagicdaps10

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:57 - Feb 17 by The_E20

Eh?

1) where have I complained about secretiveness or openness? I have simply noted that the source of the complaint also displays such secretiveness.

2) whether you would pay up unless you know who someone is or not is completely irrelevant, my advice would be don’t bet with people you don’t know.

3) multiple usernames. What has you believing others to have multiple usernames got to do with me?

5) you don’t see posts censored because the ones censored no longer exist.. hence the fact they are censored

7) what has someone complaining about being bullied when allegedly bullying got to do with me?

8) it doesn’t make a difference what you believe regarding payments for info. My view was you cannot complain about someone not disclosing info when you are hiding it yourself in return for money.

9) this is a site owned by the Trust chairman and is used for Trust gains, it is a trust site in all but name

10) Darran did not receive a death threat, read it again. And what has that got to do with me?

Did I miss anything there? All you seem to have done is accuse someone else of doing something and attribute it to me, an odd response.

But glad you see I am not displaying double standards as you initially claimed. The best advice I can give you is when you make an accusation then make it specific and meaningful as it just collapses under scrutiny and you have to resort to such things as then moaning about someone else and attributing it to me.

You bet with someone on here you didnt know and got Chris to collect the money.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:11 - Feb 17 with 1199 viewsThe_E20

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:06 - Feb 17 by magicdaps10

You bet with someone on here you didnt know and got Chris to collect the money.

Right? Your point?

(Point of order I didn’t get anyone to do anything, I said not to. Chris insisted such is the strength of character of the man).
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 13:13]
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:12 - Feb 17 with 1200 viewsswan65split

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:57 - Feb 17 by The_E20

Eh?

Yes the expected reply.

Dream on and live in your little world.

Have a nice Day....some of us have things to do and not sit constantly looking at the screen.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:13 - Feb 17 with 1195 viewsswan65split

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:50 - Feb 17 by Darran

It was a death threat to Huw Jenkins but after the Mods edited it out the poster re-edited it to a death threat to me.

it appears one rule for one and another rule for others .
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:14 - Feb 17 with 1179 viewsThe_E20

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:12 - Feb 17 by swan65split

Yes the expected reply.

Dream on and live in your little world.

Have a nice Day....some of us have things to do and not sit constantly looking at the screen.

If you expected that reply then it makes the initial post even odder.

You blaming other people for stuff and using that to have a go at me is just weird if you know the response is simply going to point that out.

Each to his own.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:19 - Feb 17 with 1157 viewsChief

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:05 - Feb 17 by The_E20

If you only want to speak about the exact specifics of the OP then don’t discuss other things then, surely?

My view regarding the topic is clear and detailed. I was responding to other points you made, points you seem less keen to explore.

Still no response to the points I raised regarding the topic we are meant to be discussing.

The owners messed up, seen nothing else to suggest otherwise. End of story.

I won't replying again because we have a game this afternoon and you obviously have nothing to add.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:24 - Feb 17 with 1140 viewsmagicdaps10

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:11 - Feb 17 by The_E20

Right? Your point?

(Point of order I didn’t get anyone to do anything, I said not to. Chris insisted such is the strength of character of the man).
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 13:13]

You would advise people not to bet with someone they don't know but you did.

Not very good advice if you don't abide by it yourself

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:24 - Feb 17 with 1130 viewsThe_E20

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:19 - Feb 17 by Chief

Still no response to the points I raised regarding the topic we are meant to be discussing.

I won't replying again because we have a game this afternoon and you obviously have nothing to add.

Your points have already been addressed with my various posts previous. What hasn’t been discussed is the other points you made that were questioned - which backs up my point regarding sweeping comments such as yours being designed in such a way where they aren’t made for questioning - as they simply do not stand up to even light probing.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 13:33]
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:26 - Feb 17 with 1126 viewsmagicdaps10

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:19 - Feb 17 by Chief

You wont get it mate. A reply to a question with a question back is the rule with him.

He expects explanations but is not prepared to give them himself.

Do as I say!!

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:29 - Feb 17 with 1108 viewsThe_E20

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:26 - Feb 17 by magicdaps10

You wont get it mate. A reply to a question with a question back is the rule with him.

He expects explanations but is not prepared to give them himself.

Do as I say!!

What explanation would you like? You seem to be peddling generalistic mistruths again.

I think a great strength of mine is my ability to back up all my views. What of my views would you like to know?
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:35 - Feb 17 with 1096 viewsmagicdaps10

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:29 - Feb 17 by The_E20

What explanation would you like? You seem to be peddling generalistic mistruths again.

I think a great strength of mine is my ability to back up all my views. What of my views would you like to know?

I wasnt asking you for an explanation, I was just advising the fellow.

Self recommendation........will add that one to the list.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024