Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stateside Jack's meeting with club 19:01 - Feb 15 with 32992 viewsswanskid95

Seems a little fishy to me, looks like the trust have been shafted here..

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:48 - Feb 16 with 1903 viewsjasper_T

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:02 - Feb 16 by Chief

There's nothing wrong with what this group has done, it seems they have the best intentions at heart. It's the clowns that own the club that are in the wrong - no matter what part of the Earth they are from.

The group have said stuff like the reason Pearlman & another spoke to them was to try & change their image. Well what an idiotic idea that was. All they've done is alienate us actual fans who attend games even further.

If you want to look better you clowns what better way than to consult your fellow shareholder - the supporters trust.

"Us actual fans who attend games"?
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:50 - Feb 16 with 1893 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:38 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

Love you too

Are you stepping down this June or have you got more to offer other than pompous, nothing replies?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:52 - Feb 16 with 1885 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:50 - Feb 16 by _

Are you stepping down this June or have you got more to offer other than pompous, nothing replies?

Will you be standing again, Chrissy?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:52 - Feb 16 with 1881 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:18 - Feb 16 by londonlisa2001

It is at the expense of the Trust, (although the lack of awareness of one, at least, of the reps of the SSJ, who has now tweeted that when they have another meeting, perhaps the Trust could be on the line... is quite astonishing).

You won’t care about the Trust Jasper, as you’ve said on here quite recently that the Trust is no more important to you than any other minority shareholder, but many do care.

As much as anything, the people at SSJ are being quite incredibly naive as they don’t appear to understand their problem now.

It’s obvious (as the SSJ said so) that the owners are worried about PR. What they (SSJ) don’t seem to realise is that their worry is their PR in the States, not here. They’ve obviously become a little worried that the supporters in the US were getting worked up. So they have a call, making them sign some sort of NDA (I assume since why else would they not speak).

Now someone quite clever, or actually not that clever but just with a little experience, would make such an NDA quite wide ranging (they didn’t know what would be discussed in the call, poor loves). Covering all sorts of areas of the club and the way things are working. And guess what, the group that has been getting agitated suddenly can’t speak about all sorts of things, because if they read that NDA properly, they’ll realise that it’s effectively a gagging order. Until the owners leave.

So a few have had a conversation, they can’t tell anyone about. Meanwhile, the owners can say ‘look, we do engage with fans - aren’t we great’. Once the novelty wears off, they may realise they’ve been boxed into a corner. And have giving the owners a free ‘win’ for the sake of feeling important for a day.

I have no doubt they were well intentioned, but checking with the Trust (properly, not firing off a mail that wasn’t seen by the Trust Chair is vicechair, amongst many others) may have alerted them to such possible issues in advance.

Check with the Trust?? Check with her almighty Lisa Clement?!

Jesus, when will this farce be over. Do what you've got to do and bloody quickly so we can be rid of arrogance like you for good.

Poor loves??!!

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:56 - Feb 16 with 1873 viewsChief

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:48 - Feb 16 by jasper_T

"Us actual fans who attend games"?

Is there a reason you've quoted those words?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:01 - Feb 16 with 1862 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:34 - Feb 16 by Neath_Jack

Is there anyone that can blame another supporters group trying to get some answers?

The Trust board members on here are arrogant and pig headed.

I understand that there is a legal process about to start, and they are trying mediation route, but come on, it's been like this for the past 5 years or more.

If the trust were all engaging and proactive then we wouldn't have seen the two local groups formed last season (which most of the mouth breathers were championing, and the current Trust chair by the way) and now this American branch.

People want answers, people want action, people want communication, fair and transparent communication at that.

And anyone that says that this forum doesn't try to shut down any reasonable debate are only kidding themselves.

I can't see our club recovering from all this for years. If the Americans up and leave, we'll just be passed from unscrupulous buyer to buyer, until someone eventually buys us for a quid. And the thought of this lot of Trust board being that group to buy us for the quid, fills me with dread.

Everyone wants what's best for this club, but all we have at the moment is people lashing out and swinging wildly. We need someone to galvanise us all, or at least the majority of us.

UppaJacks.

My thoughts exactly, to a word.

It's only on this site, The Trust Chairman's site, can members of the Trust
Board get away with such smug arrogance.

I hope whatever Lisa is doing with the financial's is worth it because for me she's been an absolute disaster with her football posts of late. I find them truly disgusting.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:03 - Feb 16 with 1857 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:44 - Feb 16 by MiamiJack

With all due respect its not the fault of SSJ if you guys and gals don’t check your mail.

They are not fit for purpose full stop and have overseen one calamitous cock up after another.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:04 - Feb 16 with 1857 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:03 - Feb 16 by _

They are not fit for purpose full stop and have overseen one calamitous cock up after another.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:09 - Feb 16 with 1838 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:04 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Matthew Rees, I've just sent you a pm. I don't want to ever interact with you, personally or online but I am very curious as to why you want to try and press my buttons and make up lies. When you do this to anyone you're only likely to get a reaction from them in the end. Why would you want someone to react badly to you?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:13 - Feb 16 with 1832 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:09 - Feb 16 by _

Matthew Rees, I've just sent you a pm. I don't want to ever interact with you, personally or online but I am very curious as to why you want to try and press my buttons and make up lies. When you do this to anyone you're only likely to get a reaction from them in the end. Why would you want someone to react badly to you?

What lies have I made up? I asked you a question? You stood last time, I was wondering whether you were this time?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:14 - Feb 16 with 1828 viewsJackfath

I've read you PM. Don't threaten me.

I'd also like to put it on public record that if T2C does do anything to me which causes me any form of distress, I will have no hesitation to involve the police.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:17 - Feb 16 with 1811 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:14 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

I've read you PM. Don't threaten me.

I'd also like to put it on public record that if T2C does do anything to me which causes me any form of distress, I will have no hesitation to involve the police.

Oh i haven't threatened you Math, but I just can't get my head around why you're wanting trouble

Just Fack off.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:17 - Feb 16 with 1809 viewsjasper_T

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:56 - Feb 16 by Chief

Is there a reason you've quoted those words?

I thought you might clarify what you meant. Stateside Jacks have come over and attended games (a lot harder and more expensive than me popping down on a Saturday). Are they not really fans in your eyes if they hadn't?

Everyone seems to have their own list of requirements for what makes "real" fans who should be catered to. Naturally they always include themselves within the lower limit.

You're not an actual fan unless you watch development games imo.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:20 - Feb 16 with 1793 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:17 - Feb 16 by _

Oh i haven't threatened you Math, but I just can't get my head around why you're wanting trouble

Just Fack off.

You are a liar. Remember what I've said. You involve yourself with me, I will have no hesitation in involving the police.

You've been warned Chrissy.

Now, back to my question. Are you going to stand for the Trust, or not?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:20 - Feb 16 with 1792 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 13:50 - Feb 16 by _

You’ll obviously be the first to know.

Poll: Tory leader

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:22 - Feb 16 with 1781 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 09:31 - Feb 16 by _

They had personal threats???????

Our 'fans' never cease to amaze me

That I agree on. You have to wonder what sort of fruitcake sends personal threats to people over the internet.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 14:23]

Poll: Tory leader

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:22 - Feb 16 with 1772 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:22 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

That I agree on. You have to wonder what sort of fruitcake sends personal threats to people over the internet.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 14:23]

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:34 - Feb 16 with 1708 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:20 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

You are a liar. Remember what I've said. You involve yourself with me, I will have no hesitation in involving the police.

You've been warned Chrissy.

Now, back to my question. Are you going to stand for the Trust, or not?

Likewise Matthew Rees, this site isn't your private playground to taunt, bully and provoke posters. This has implications.

Feel free to share my pm with whomever you want, people on here or the police. Now you've been warned!!!

Now last time for you, Fack off!!

Edited in the hope of achieving some respect for the site and an end to his nonsense.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 14:53]

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:35 - Feb 16 with 1709 viewsChief

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:17 - Feb 16 by jasper_T

I thought you might clarify what you meant. Stateside Jacks have come over and attended games (a lot harder and more expensive than me popping down on a Saturday). Are they not really fans in your eyes if they hadn't?

Everyone seems to have their own list of requirements for what makes "real" fans who should be catered to. Naturally they always include themselves within the lower limit.

You're not an actual fan unless you watch development games imo.

Well that's an irrelevant sidetrack to the debate.

I'm not saying these aren't worthy fans. But obviously the season tickets that are there week in week out and the ones who go away deserve engagement from the owners, not just a fans group based thousands of miles away

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:43 - Feb 16 with 1669 viewsThe_E20

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 12:34 - Feb 16 by Neath_Jack

Is there anyone that can blame another supporters group trying to get some answers?

The Trust board members on here are arrogant and pig headed.

I understand that there is a legal process about to start, and they are trying mediation route, but come on, it's been like this for the past 5 years or more.

If the trust were all engaging and proactive then we wouldn't have seen the two local groups formed last season (which most of the mouth breathers were championing, and the current Trust chair by the way) and now this American branch.

People want answers, people want action, people want communication, fair and transparent communication at that.

And anyone that says that this forum doesn't try to shut down any reasonable debate are only kidding themselves.

I can't see our club recovering from all this for years. If the Americans up and leave, we'll just be passed from unscrupulous buyer to buyer, until someone eventually buys us for a quid. And the thought of this lot of Trust board being that group to buy us for the quid, fills me with dread.

Everyone wants what's best for this club, but all we have at the moment is people lashing out and swinging wildly. We need someone to galvanise us all, or at least the majority of us.

UppaJacks.

Fantastic post and agree on every front.

The Trust do come across as arrogant. Which is scary because although it is a body of what? 12 people? 13? We now know they have the pig headed nature to make those handful of ill thought out or biased views become mainstream within the wider membership, many of which have no idea what is going on and will follow them blind.

Too much water has passed under that bridge between club and Trust and free and sensible thought is clearly tainted there, personal feeling and emotion from the past is preventing a clear path. I personally feel that there should be absolutely nobody on the board today that was there at the time of the take-over and certainly none left from the disaster of the recommendation.

These fans in the States have every right to question the owners if they feel they need to, they have gone about it in a better way than protesting with confused views and torrents abuse. More power to them.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:45 - Feb 16 with 1656 viewsjasper_T

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:35 - Feb 16 by Chief

I'm not saying these aren't worthy fans. But obviously the season tickets that are there week in week out and the ones who go away deserve engagement from the owners, not just a fans group based thousands of miles away

Is the supporters' trust representative sitting on the board not a higher form of engagement than a phone call from two sitting board members (not Levien or Kaplan)?

Is Stuart McDonald not doing his job? I've heard nothing but good things about the efforts he makes.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:52 - Feb 16 with 1624 viewsThe_E20

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:35 - Feb 16 by Chief

Hmmm not sure about that.

80% of current ST holders jumped on the bandwagon on our climb and had no interest in us in the basement. We weren’t known in the States then so at least they have the excuse of logical ignorance.

I have never understood the ST=diehard argument.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:21 - Feb 16 with 1532 viewstheloneranger

Was Chris Pearlman one of the board members who spoke to the SSJ's by telephone yesterday ??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:24 - Feb 16 with 1522 viewsChief

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:45 - Feb 16 by jasper_T

Is the supporters' trust representative sitting on the board not a higher form of engagement than a phone call from two sitting board members (not Levien or Kaplan)?

Is Stuart McDonald not doing his job? I've heard nothing but good things about the efforts he makes.

You'd think so Jasper, but the Yanks tenure has been littered with allegations of them not engaging or consulting. It has been obvious to me from the start that the yanks have very little regard for the trust - an attitude probably instigated by the sell outs and the way the business was conducted around the sale.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:27 - Feb 16 with 1506 viewsChief

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:52 - Feb 16 by The_E20

Hmmm not sure about that.

80% of current ST holders jumped on the bandwagon on our climb and had no interest in us in the basement. We weren’t known in the States then so at least they have the excuse of logical ignorance.

I have never understood the ST=diehard argument.

And 99% of these Americans jumped on board when we were bought out.

But as I said to Jasper that's not really the point.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024