Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stateside Jack's meeting with club 19:01 - Feb 15 with 32861 viewsswanskid95

Seems a little fishy to me, looks like the trust have been shafted here..

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:27 - Feb 16 with 1871 viewsmonmouth

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:08 - Feb 16 by MiamiJack

Stay on track!

That's like telling a shark to keep its snout off the plankton.

This is all a mountain out of a molehill isn't it? The Trust needs to sort out its own arrangements and, in my view get the whole shambles before the beak for a final judgement and drawn line. Trust and new owners simply have no 'trust' in each other and never can have. Events demonstrate that and no words can ever create another silly bridge building illusion, too much water has passed under those non-existent bridges, so what's the point in pissing about, after the final final final final mediation, just get on with it.

As to other supporters groups they can do what they want and feel is right. That's their prerogative. The only time anything SSJ do should interest us (and I'm not insulting them as fans or members of that group, it's just a fact) is if they actually say something that we don't know.

Otherwise they can gas to the majority owners to their hearts content. Won't change a damn thing in substantive terms anyway. The majority owners will do whatever they want while saying a hundred different things and showing ten different faces to SSJ. That's what they did to us from day 1 if you look back at Levein's history with us. Trust them? Not an inch.

But want to do it differently to the way SSJ have done it? Set up a supporters group and get the majority owners interested enough to talk to you. No point in whining about it otherwise.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 19:53]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:30 - Feb 16 with 1861 viewspencoedjack

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:08 - Feb 16 by MiamiJack

Stay on track!

With the greatest of respect fella who the fuk are you & these stateside Jacks.

Probably best stick to rounders & netball 👍

& without doubt don’t stick your nose into the running of our football club that your compatriots are slowly fuking up.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:52 - Feb 16 with 1802 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:05 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

He's a big girls blouse mate, loves to get personal little digs in but squeals like a pig when he gets it back, can't actually remember him posting anything interesting about on the pitch matters either

Here’s another hypocrite. Where’s that thread you posted about you telling another person that his child should be wearing a bicycle helmet and then coming on here to bleat about him telling you to F off?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:25 - Feb 16 with 1749 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:52 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Here’s another hypocrite. Where’s that thread you posted about you telling another person that his child should be wearing a bicycle helmet and then coming on here to bleat about him telling you to F off?

Load of bolloxs mate, I defended my corner to the hilt, I couldn't give a flying f if anybody wants to have a pop at me, I got bigger gonads than you sweetheart... now keep this on topic or go and start another sausage thread 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:38 - Feb 16 with 1706 viewswhitemountains

Why is it that trust board members get so defensive all the time and why is it that anybody that doesn't conform to what the majority on here want to hear get rounded on ? It does make it hard for new people to bother to engage and give their point of view.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:45 - Feb 16 with 1688 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:25 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

Load of bolloxs mate, I defended my corner to the hilt, I couldn't give a flying f if anybody wants to have a pop at me, I got bigger gonads than you sweetheart... now keep this on topic or go and start another sausage thread 👍

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:52 - Feb 16 with 1653 viewsYossarian

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:32 - Feb 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

I don't think the SJ are portraying themselves as representing our whole fanbase. They are just diehard supporters representing a small (but growing) chunk of the worldwide fanbase, and I'm sure that is clear to everyone involved in their conversations.

I can understand the uneasiness over this, but they are not trying to step on the Supporters Trust's toes.

This twitter statement came directly from Marc and Jonathan, the co-leaders of the Stateside Jacks. I know both of them, and they are great guys - Jonathan is a Welsh expat living in California who has been a Jack all his life.

I think it’s great having supporters all over the world, but I wonder why the Stateside Jacks haven’t thought about becoming affiliated to the Trust?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:53 - Feb 16 with 1648 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:38 - Feb 16 by whitemountains

Why is it that trust board members get so defensive all the time and why is it that anybody that doesn't conform to what the majority on here want to hear get rounded on ? It does make it hard for new people to bother to engage and give their point of view.

Unfortunately it's the way it's always been and Lisa thinking she's doing a good job because I find her posts disgusting sums them up.

Hopefully a lot will come out in the wash but I think what's going on now will taint people's feelings for a long time to come.

And the Trust actually seem to be pissed off because some random supporter group has got closer to the action than they could dream of.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:55 - Feb 16 with 1644 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:53 - Feb 16 by _

Unfortunately it's the way it's always been and Lisa thinking she's doing a good job because I find her posts disgusting sums them up.

Hopefully a lot will come out in the wash but I think what's going on now will taint people's feelings for a long time to come.

And the Trust actually seem to be pissed off because some random supporter group has got closer to the action than they could dream of.

What are you expecting to see come out in the wash?

Poll: Tory leader

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:03 - Feb 16 with 1611 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:45 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

So join the discussion sausage boy... what's your take on the Stateside Jacks discussions with members of the hedge fund? Try adding to debate instead of constant derailment...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:04 - Feb 16 with 1603 viewspencoedjack

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:52 - Feb 16 by Yossarian

I think it’s great having supporters all over the world, but I wonder why the Stateside Jacks haven’t thought about becoming affiliated to the Trust?

Can the likes of Pencoed/Aberdare/llantrisant jacks become affiliated as well.

A couple of Yanks have a meeting with representatives from the club & they are some kind of superfans.

Fuk em
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:06 - Feb 16 with 1584 viewsUxbridge

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:55 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

What are you expecting to see come out in the wash?

I'm more curious what access he thinks the SSJ has had that the Trust could only dream of.

Edit - loving all the spoof names popping up. Never understood what drives somebody to do that. All very odd.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 19:08]

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:06 - Feb 16 with 1579 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:04 - Feb 16 by pencoedjack

Can the likes of Pencoed/Aberdare/llantrisant jacks become affiliated as well.

A couple of Yanks have a meeting with representatives from the club & they are some kind of superfans.

Fuk em

Steady on mate, i was pretty much hauled over the coals for saying basically the same... but as you say
Fuk em 👍

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:10 - Feb 16 with 1556 viewsswan65split

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:38 - Feb 16 by whitemountains

As you appear too be a newby, it might be worth knowing that despite popular belief , this I believe is not a trust site, so any dealings should firstly be with it s members surely ?

But seeing whats in these posts by some of the trusts knockers who bleat about censorship, they are not doing a bad job expressing their views are they? disgusting reading that some of them are!
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:10 - Feb 16 with 1554 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:03 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

So join the discussion sausage boy... what's your take on the Stateside Jacks discussions with members of the hedge fund? Try adding to debate instead of constant derailment...

Seeing as you asked, I think they’re way ahead of themselves. They have overstepped the mark and without thinking things through have pissed of more people than necessary.

How’s that for you?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:15 - Feb 16 with 1519 viewspencoedjack

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:06 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

Steady on mate, i was pretty much hauled over the coals for saying basically the same... but as you say
Fuk em 👍

Makes me want to spew.

Jumped up Yanks coming across as some kind of superfans after a staged PR meeting with representatives of people who are raping my football club.

I’ll repeat fuk em
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:16 - Feb 16 with 1512 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:27 - Feb 16 by Chief

And 99% of these Americans jumped on board when we were bought out.

But as I said to Jasper that's not really the point.

Whatever you think of us, make no mistake: exactly ZERO Americans became Swansea supporters because Levien and Kaplan bought the club, unless perhaps they were relatives or perhaps close friends of theirs. But certainly no members of the Stateside Jacks organization.

Some, like me after I met Levien in Virginia during the Swans' Summer 2016 tour, were naive and optimistic enough at first to believe that they had the best intentions, at least; I was proven wrong and changed my mind on that very quickly.

In fact, today we remain supporters in spite of the fact those two lying parasites are fellow countrymen of ours, not because of it.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 19:26]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:17 - Feb 16 with 1506 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:10 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Seeing as you asked, I think they’re way ahead of themselves. They have overstepped the mark and without thinking things through have pissed of more people than necessary.

How’s that for you?

Well done, see you can do it if you try ... perhaps add to debate rather than make personal digs? ... I will if you will 👍

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:23 - Feb 16 with 1459 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:16 - Feb 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

Whatever you think of us, make no mistake: exactly ZERO Americans became Swansea supporters because Levien and Kaplan bought the club, unless perhaps they were relatives or perhaps close friends of theirs. But certainly no members of the Stateside Jacks organization.

Some, like me after I met Levien in Virginia during the Swans' Summer 2016 tour, were naive and optimistic enough at first to believe that they had the best intentions, at least; I was proven wrong and changed my mind on that very quickly.

In fact, today we remain supporters in spite of the fact those two lying parasites are fellow countrymen of ours, not because of it.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 19:26]

Well said mate, you should be advising the Stateside Jacks in my opinion, as I've already said "if you lay down with dogs you end up getting fleas "

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:24 - Feb 16 with 1452 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:17 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

Well done, see you can do it if you try ... perhaps add to debate rather than make personal digs? ... I will if you will 👍

Care to show me where I’ve made a “personal dig”in this thread?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:27 - Feb 16 with 1436 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:24 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Care to show me where I’ve made a “personal dig”in this thread?

Go away you utter creatin.... how's that for a "personal dig" .. I'm bored of you now 😂

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:28 - Feb 16 with 1429 viewsjack247

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:53 - Feb 16 by _

THey haven’t though have they? They’ve had a conference call with two board members and been slapped with a gagging order.

This is all just a storm in a teacup that has caused unnecessary but predictable division between fans.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:29 - Feb 16 with 1425 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:27 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

Go away you utter creatin.... how's that for a "personal dig" .. I'm bored of you now 😂

As I thought, you can’t back up your statement.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:29 - Feb 16 with 1421 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:28 - Feb 16 by jack247

THey haven’t though have they? They’ve had a conference call with two board members and been slapped with a gagging order.

This is all just a storm in a teacup that has caused unnecessary but predictable division between fans.

It’s almost like it was designed that way.

Poll: Tory leader

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:31 - Feb 16 with 1409 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:29 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

As I thought, you can’t back up your statement.

Back to thread or disappear Sausage boy 👋👋

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024