Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stateside Jack's meeting with club 19:01 - Feb 15 with 33183 viewsswanskid95

Seems a little fishy to me, looks like the trust have been shafted here..

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:32 - Feb 16 with 1642 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:31 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

Back to thread or disappear Sausage boy 👋👋

What was that you were saying about personal digs?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:33 - Feb 16 with 1639 viewsMrSwerve

It does make me cringe slightly when the Americans pine for the ‘Swansea way’, even though I understand their position.

Aye, let’s go back to hoofball in league 2 (div 3) with Steve Watkin upfront.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:36 - Feb 16 with 1614 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:32 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

What was that you were saying about personal digs?

Not a dig mate, your sausage threads are really entertaining, you will always be known to me as Sausage boy 👍 ... because you add sweet fa to football debate ... get it now ..

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:38 - Feb 16 with 1603 viewsLoyal

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:40 - Feb 15 by QJumpingJack

If the owners have a strategy of "divide and conquer" the fan base, it seems to be working.

But not to the few dildos on here who have space invaders for brains.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:40 - Feb 16 with 1590 viewsmagicdaps10

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:36 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

Not a dig mate, your sausage threads are really entertaining, you will always be known to me as Sausage boy 👍 ... because you add sweet fa to football debate ... get it now ..

All due respects but what are you bringing here aside from creating an argument?

I understand there are some idiots on here who are full of their own importance but it is starting to get a bit out of hand now.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:40 - Feb 16 with 1589 viewsLoyal

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 14:43 - Feb 16 by The_E20

Fantastic post and agree on every front.

The Trust do come across as arrogant. Which is scary because although it is a body of what? 12 people? 13? We now know they have the pig headed nature to make those handful of ill thought out or biased views become mainstream within the wider membership, many of which have no idea what is going on and will follow them blind.

Too much water has passed under that bridge between club and Trust and free and sensible thought is clearly tainted there, personal feeling and emotion from the past is preventing a clear path. I personally feel that there should be absolutely nobody on the board today that was there at the time of the take-over and certainly none left from the disaster of the recommendation.

These fans in the States have every right to question the owners if they feel they need to, they have gone about it in a better way than protesting with confused views and torrents abuse. More power to them.

And your point is ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:42 - Feb 16 with 1565 viewsexiledclaseboy

The stateside jacks signed a non disclosure agreement before speaking to the club. I hope they read it properly and fully understood the implications of it before they signed it.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 19:44]

Poll: Tory leader

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:49 - Feb 16 with 1511 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:40 - Feb 16 by magicdaps10

All due respects but what are you bringing here aside from creating an argument?

I understand there are some idiots on here who are full of their own importance but it is starting to get a bit out of hand now.

All due respect but I have added to the topic... but yes I don't suffer fools gladly and jokefath is a fool that needs telling.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Login to get fewer ads

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:51 - Feb 16 with 1490 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:49 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

All due respect but I have added to the topic... but yes I don't suffer fools gladly and jokefath is a fool that needs telling.

What was that you were saying about personal digs? Stop mentioning me and keep it on topic.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:51 - Feb 16 with 1489 viewsmagicdaps10

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:49 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

Do you know of him personally away from this site?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:54 - Feb 16 with 1467 viewsJonathans_coat

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:38 - Feb 16 by whitemountains

Why is it that trust board members get so defensive all the time and why is it that anybody that doesn't conform to what the majority on here want to hear get rounded on ? It does make it hard for new people to bother to engage and give their point of view.

Why is it that all these new random posters like “white mountians” keep popping up out of nowhere, and have a pop at either the trust or the fans with their first (and often only) ever post, then disappear never to be seen again?

I can’t think why? And it’s not suspicious at all!

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:56 - Feb 16 with 1452 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:51 - Feb 16 by magicdaps10

Do you know of him personally away from this site?

Irrelevant... now get back to debating this topic

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:57 - Feb 16 with 1439 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 18:55 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

What are you expecting to see come out in the wash?

Not expecting, hoping.

Hoping the Americans will be true to the September statement.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:01 - Feb 16 with 1413 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:06 - Feb 16 by Uxbridge

I'm more curious what access he thinks the SSJ has had that the Trust could only dream of.

Edit - loving all the spoof names popping up. Never understood what drives somebody to do that. All very odd.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 19:08]

Why do you think they are spoof names? Why can't they be people waking up to a lot of the shit that goes on around here? Genuine question?

Because let's face it members of the Trust Board are desperately defensive. You can't do anything wrong, can you?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:02 - Feb 16 with 1405 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:04 - Feb 16 by pencoedjack

Can the likes of Pencoed/Aberdare/llantrisant jacks become affiliated as well.

A couple of Yanks have a meeting with representatives from the club & they are some kind of superfans.

Fuk em

Mate, you're a decent bloke, our mutual friend says that about you but you're facking bang out of order here FFS.

These are normal blokes does it matter where they're from?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:05 - Feb 16 with 1388 viewsUxbridge

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:01 - Feb 16 by _

Why do you think they are spoof names? Why can't they be people waking up to a lot of the shit that goes on around here? Genuine question?

Because let's face it members of the Trust Board are desperately defensive. You can't do anything wrong, can you?

I think they're spoofs because they are. One post wonders before heading off. Posting styles all remarkably similar. You know this as well as I do. Stop pretending mun.

Can't do anything wrong? Where the bloody hell have you been?

Divide and conquer. Awesome.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:10 - Feb 16 with 1345 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:05 - Feb 16 by Uxbridge

I think they're spoofs because they are. One post wonders before heading off. Posting styles all remarkably similar. You know this as well as I do. Stop pretending mun.

Can't do anything wrong? Where the bloody hell have you been?

Divide and conquer. Awesome.

No I don't.

I get people texting me all the time who never post on here but think you lot are pretty useless. They can't abide most of the shit that goes on here so maybe it's them?

Maybe it's Scottish Eddie though I don't know. But I do know what that poster said was bang on the money....

But of course, The usual suspects on the Trust Chairman's website shoot that person down and call them spoofs.

I think it's clear what goes on around here.

Gang mentality and Phil's underhanded way of using and abusing this site to get messages out there.

I would never trust the Trust and it's all because of this website, and the racist stuff recently in this thread is shocking.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:15 - Feb 16 with 1329 viewsJonathans_coat

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:01 - Feb 16 by _

“The trust board are desperately defensive”

It may help in that regard if you weren’t constantly attacking them perhaps.

Didn’t you call for them all to resign earlier in this thread?

Have you no self-awareness whatsoever?
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:15 - Feb 16 with 1328 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:51 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

What was that you were saying about personal digs? Stop mentioning me and keep it on topic.

Bore off... I'd put you on ignore if it wasn't for your comedy value 😂

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:18 - Feb 16 with 1313 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:15 - Feb 16 by Jonathans_coat

“The trust board are desperately defensive”

It may help in that regard if you weren’t constantly attacking them perhaps.

Didn’t you call for them all to resign earlier in this thread?

Have you no self-awareness whatsoever?

No I didn't but feel free to quote me and post it back up instead of chatting shit.

What I did ask was for them to consider giving others a go.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:19 - Feb 16 with 1302 viewsUxbridge

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:10 - Feb 16 by _

No I don't.

I get people texting me all the time who never post on here but think you lot are pretty useless. They can't abide most of the shit that goes on here so maybe it's them?

Maybe it's Scottish Eddie though I don't know. But I do know what that poster said was bang on the money....

But of course, The usual suspects on the Trust Chairman's website shoot that person down and call them spoofs.

I think it's clear what goes on around here.

Gang mentality and Phil's underhanded way of using and abusing this site to get messages out there.

I would never trust the Trust and it's all because of this website, and the racist stuff recently in this thread is shocking.

Ah Chris. Come on mun.

I'm out.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:31 - Feb 16 with 1255 viewsJonathans_coat

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:18 - Feb 16 by _

No I didn't but feel free to quote me and post it back up instead of chatting shit.

What I did ask was for them to consider giving others a go.

You’re accusing ME of chatting s**t!

Funny

Oh and 09:53 this morning - you stated you hoped “they were considering relinquishing thier positions”. Or was that Scottisheddie posing as you?
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 20:35]
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:32 - Feb 16 with 1253 viewschad

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 17:27 - Feb 16 by monmouth

That's like telling a shark to keep its snout off the plankton.

This is all a mountain out of a molehill isn't it? The Trust needs to sort out its own arrangements and, in my view get the whole shambles before the beak for a final judgement and drawn line. Trust and new owners simply have no 'trust' in each other and never can have. Events demonstrate that and no words can ever create another silly bridge building illusion, too much water has passed under those non-existent bridges, so what's the point in pissing about, after the final final final final mediation, just get on with it.

As to other supporters groups they can do what they want and feel is right. That's their prerogative. The only time anything SSJ do should interest us (and I'm not insulting them as fans or members of that group, it's just a fact) is if they actually say something that we don't know.

Otherwise they can gas to the majority owners to their hearts content. Won't change a damn thing in substantive terms anyway. The majority owners will do whatever they want while saying a hundred different things and showing ten different faces to SSJ. That's what they did to us from day 1 if you look back at Levein's history with us. Trust them? Not an inch.

But want to do it differently to the way SSJ have done it? Set up a supporters group and get the majority owners interested enough to talk to you. No point in whining about it otherwise.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 19:53]

And the truth shall set us free
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:36 - Feb 16 with 1230 viewsChief

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:16 - Feb 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

Whatever you think of us, make no mistake: exactly ZERO Americans became Swansea supporters because Levien and Kaplan bought the club, unless perhaps they were relatives or perhaps close friends of theirs. But certainly no members of the Stateside Jacks organization.

Some, like me after I met Levien in Virginia during the Swans' Summer 2016 tour, were naive and optimistic enough at first to believe that they had the best intentions, at least; I was proven wrong and changed my mind on that very quickly.

In fact, today we remain supporters in spite of the fact those two lying parasites are fellow countrymen of ours, not because of it.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 19:26]

Duly noted

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:41 - Feb 16 with 1207 viewsmagicdaps10

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:16 - Feb 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

Whatever you think of us, make no mistake: exactly ZERO Americans became Swansea supporters because Levien and Kaplan bought the club, unless perhaps they were relatives or perhaps close friends of theirs. But certainly no members of the Stateside Jacks organization.

Some, like me after I met Levien in Virginia during the Swans' Summer 2016 tour, were naive and optimistic enough at first to believe that they had the best intentions, at least; I was proven wrong and changed my mind on that very quickly.

In fact, today we remain supporters in spite of the fact those two lying parasites are fellow countrymen of ours, not because of it.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 19:26]

Well done. Glad you can see what parasites these guys are.
Try explaining this to the naive clowns who are still hoping they come good and explain to them that every passing day they are neglecting their club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024