Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stateside Jack's meeting with club 19:01 - Feb 15 with 32985 viewsswanskid95

Seems a little fishy to me, looks like the trust have been shafted here..

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:41 - Feb 16 with 1765 viewsjasper_T

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:29 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

It’s almost like it was designed that way.

It's Levien and Kaplan's fault that "actual fans" are frothing at the mouth and sending death threats to a supporters group after a phone call now?

If people are that easily manipulated into tearing each other to pieces then they probably deserve to be marginalised and ignored.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:47 - Feb 16 with 1735 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:41 - Feb 16 by jasper_T

It's Levien and Kaplan's fault that "actual fans" are frothing at the mouth and sending death threats to a supporters group after a phone call now?

If people are that easily manipulated into tearing each other to pieces then they probably deserve to be marginalised and ignored.

I’ve no idea what you’re on about, Jasp.

Poll: Tory leader

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:48 - Feb 16 with 1727 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:41 - Feb 16 by jasper_T

Death threats... really?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:52 - Feb 16 with 1695 viewsjasper_T

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:48 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

Death threats... really?

Stateside Jacks have claimed they've received some on Twitter.

Maybe that's part of Levien and Kaplan's scheme as well, though.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:53 - Feb 16 with 1682 viewsJonathans_coat

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:48 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

Death threats... really?

Think the quote was “frustrated comments, slander” and “personal threats”.

I think it would exaggerating to say they received death threats based on these comments, but unacceptable behaviour nonetheless.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:58 - Feb 16 with 1651 viewsChief

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:53 - Feb 16 by Jonathans_coat

Think the quote was “frustrated comments, slander” and “personal threats”.

I think it would exaggerating to say they received death threats based on these comments, but unacceptable behaviour nonetheless.

Na they tweeted 'death threats aren't cool'. People have asked them to name and shame but they left it at that.

Some sick people around.

[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 21:02]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:01 - Feb 16 with 1636 viewsChief

Or maybe Pearlman said he'd hunt them down if they didn't fall into line. Would explain the NDA too.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:02 - Feb 16 with 1626 viewsjasper_T

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:47 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

You said it's almost as if it was designed to cause "unnecessary but predictable division between fans".

The lunatics working themselves into a frenzy over this deserve everything they get, because at this point they're going to be mad whatever Levien and Kaplan do. Just look at how people respond to young players going on loan (are The Americans planning to sell Connor Roberts!?!) or extend youth players contracts (we'll need them next season!?!)

And it's the same people who were livid that many of our u23s hadn't had much senior experience, and were on short contracts coming into this season.
Login to get fewer ads

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:03 - Feb 16 with 1616 viewsJonathans_coat

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:58 - Feb 16 by Chief

Na they tweeted 'death threats aren't cool'. People have asked them to name and shame but they left it at that.

Some sick people around.

Must have been another tweet than the ones posted on here. I am not on Twitter.

Any threats made to them (death or not) are as unacceptable as they are inevitable in this age of keyboard warriors, and internet tough guys.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:07 - Feb 16 with 1594 viewsWingstandwood

F#cking hilarious this one i.e. arrange a meeting and sign a non-disclosure agreement?

On wow! "Peace in our time" stuff, something Neville Chamberlain would be proud of!
The Yanks can wave that agreement (Neville Chamberlain style) upon arrival on Heathrow Airport terrafirma tarmac and whilst they're at it?..... Stuff it where the sun doesn't shine.

Argus!

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:07 - Feb 16 with 1589 views_

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:47 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

When it's clear to all....

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:09 - Feb 16 with 1569 viewschad

Fantastic to have supporters from around the world.

Great if you want to take on the new majority owners about their behaviour because from the outset they conspired with the sellouts to exclude their future main partners (the Trust) and have in an ongoing mode shown us little but disdain and disrespect.

However signing an NDA I believe is playing their game and achieving little for the fan base in general.

At the time of the ballot for the deal, a Danish fan had their post down voted on this website for saying they would not vote because they saw it as a local issue so did not think it right they vote.

I could not believe they were down voted as I had tremendous respect for them saying that as I felt it correct.

The objectives of the Trust go beyond supporting Swansea City football club they are about the future of professional football in Swansea and link to the prosperity of the city itself. I truly believe that is a local issue. What do our overseas fans think?
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:23 - Feb 16 with 1516 viewsLoyal

Some sick people around.

Especially if there have been none.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:25 - Feb 16 with 1498 viewsSwanjaxs

Some sick people around.

Sorry mate not having that, if someone had issued a death threat then it's a criminal matter, if they can't back it up it didn't happen....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club (n/t) on 21:25 - Feb 16 with 1494 viewsChief

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:23 - Feb 16 by Loyal

Especially if there have been none.

[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 21:26]

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:26 - Feb 16 with 1483 viewsUxbridge

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:09 - Feb 16 by chad

Fantastic to have supporters from around the world.

Great if you want to take on the new majority owners about their behaviour because from the outset they conspired with the sellouts to exclude their future main partners (the Trust) and have in an ongoing mode shown us little but disdain and disrespect.

However signing an NDA I believe is playing their game and achieving little for the fan base in general.

At the time of the ballot for the deal, a Danish fan had their post down voted on this website for saying they would not vote because they saw it as a local issue so did not think it right they vote.

I could not believe they were down voted as I had tremendous respect for them saying that as I felt it correct.

The objectives of the Trust go beyond supporting Swansea City football club they are about the future of professional football in Swansea and link to the prosperity of the city itself. I truly believe that is a local issue. What do our overseas fans think?

I can't answer that, but I'll tell you what this local fan thinks. Nonsense. Do you think we should go further and that only people born within the boundaries of this city should vote? Of course not.

The vote will be one for the members, wherever they are based. Anything else would be completely and utterly inappropriate. The voice of a member who lives in London, Paris or New York is just as valid as one who lives in SA1. People's lives takes them in all different directions but that doesn't affect their love of the club. Tell the SEALS or the MAGS or the Ceredigion Jacks or any other group not based here that their vote isn't as important as yours. They'd be perfectly within their rights to tell you exactly why you're wrong.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:28 - Feb 16 with 1468 viewsChief

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:25 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

Sorry mate not having that, if someone had issued a death threat then it's a criminal matter, if they can't back it up it didn't happen....

I tend to agree, was just giving them the benefit of the doubt. Pretty messed up thing to make up.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:38 - Feb 16 with 1411 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:25 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

IT wasn’t too long ago someone made a death threat to huw Jenkins on this forum.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:41 - Feb 16 with 1400 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:38 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

IT wasn’t too long ago someone made a death threat to huw Jenkins on this forum.

Did said person get arrested?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:44 - Feb 16 with 1381 viewschad

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:26 - Feb 16 by Uxbridge

I can't answer that, but I'll tell you what this local fan thinks. Nonsense. Do you think we should go further and that only people born within the boundaries of this city should vote? Of course not.

The vote will be one for the members, wherever they are based. Anything else would be completely and utterly inappropriate. The voice of a member who lives in London, Paris or New York is just as valid as one who lives in SA1. People's lives takes them in all different directions but that doesn't affect their love of the club. Tell the SEALS or the MAGS or the Ceredigion Jacks or any other group not based here that their vote isn't as important as yours. They'd be perfectly within their rights to tell you exactly why you're wrong.

Why I am wrong?

No it’s just an opinion as that is yours and as would any response be

Which is why I asked for the opinions of those fans because I am interested in other people’s opinions.

What I do know ux is you are keen to discredit me with your lies and suggestions I misrepresent people. I will take this up from the related threads

It is good to know you are so protective of our members you didn’t seem that supportive of some poor chap who was being slagged off by your little group as you left the last Trust meeting for just liking the sound of his own voice. Best the Board make sure no one is standing nearby before you disrespect the members you are supposed to represent

Now I would welcome the views of those that may be affected by my comments
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:47 - Feb 16 with 1355 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:38 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

And by the way... i hope for your sake you haven't quoted me in your post to suggest it was i, because if that is your intention trust me your feet wont touch the ground my friend 👍

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:56 - Feb 16 with 1315 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:47 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

And by the way... i hope for your sake you haven't quoted me in your post to suggest it was i, because if that is your intention trust me your feet wont touch the ground my friend 👍

What an odd thing to post.

The thread is there if you want to search for it. I’m not going to put the link up as I’ve already been threatened too many times today. You’re included in that number now.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:58 - Feb 16 with 1304 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:56 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

What an odd thing to post.

The thread is there if you want to search for it. I’m not going to put the link up as I’ve already been threatened too many times today. You’re included in that number now.

Not a threat of violence my friend, but just a warning to be careful, libel laws and all that ..

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:02 - Feb 16 with 1273 viewsjasper_T

Can you sue for libel based on the integrity of your username being besmirched?
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:08 - Feb 16 with 1240 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:58 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

Not a threat of violence my friend, but just a warning to be careful, libel laws and all that ..

What are you on about?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024