Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stateside Jack's meeting with club 19:01 - Feb 15 with 32249 viewsswanskid95

Seems a little fishy to me, looks like the trust have been shafted here..

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:10 - Feb 16 with 1793 viewsUxbridge

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:44 - Feb 16 by chad

Why I am wrong?

No it’s just an opinion as that is yours and as would any response be

Which is why I asked for the opinions of those fans because I am interested in other people’s opinions.

What I do know ux is you are keen to discredit me with your lies and suggestions I misrepresent people. I will take this up from the related threads

It is good to know you are so protective of our members you didn’t seem that supportive of some poor chap who was being slagged off by your little group as you left the last Trust meeting for just liking the sound of his own voice. Best the Board make sure no one is standing nearby before you disrespect the members you are supposed to represent

Now I would welcome the views of those that may be affected by my comments

I'd like you to back that comment about me up please Spratty. You left the forum long before me. You have no idea what I said. I'm afraid this is a classic case of deflection from you.

I found your post earlier quite disgraceful I have to be honest. Saying this is an issue only for Swansea members is simply wrong. Saying that, you have previous for wanting to skew this upcoming vote in the way you want it to go, with the hilarious idea that you could be an impartial invigilator for the info sent out to the members. You're the most biased person in the argument mun! Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you can't seriously think you're the right person to be impartial in all this.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:12 - Feb 16 with 1780 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:08 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

What are you on about?

I suggest you leave it rest now, bored of having a fued with some nomark, feel free to pm me if you want any time to try and make peace or just put me on ignore, im sure everyone is getting fed up with this now

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:14 - Feb 16 with 1767 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:12 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

I suggest you leave it rest now, bored of having a fued with some nomark, feel free to pm me if you want any time to try and make peace or just put me on ignore, im sure everyone is getting fed up with this now

I think you’re needing to go to bed. Have a read back and then apologise in the morning.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:16 - Feb 16 with 1750 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:14 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

I think you’re needing to go to bed. Have a read back and then apologise in the morning.

Not happening you freak, as ive said, pm or leave it rest 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:19 - Feb 16 with 1723 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:16 - Feb 16 by Swanjaxs

Not happening you freak, as ive said, pm or leave it rest 👍

What’s with the name calling?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:21 - Feb 16 with 1702 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 03:22 - Feb 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

Marc and Jonathan have issued a follow up, largely to try to disclose what they can, and try to explain why there are things they can't share.

[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 3:23]

The owners acknowledge that they have mishandled their PR, kind of ironic in this context and kind of obvious from the start.

There is no PR, if there was we'd all have to sign a NDA I guess.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 22:42]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:25 - Feb 16 with 1692 viewsbuilthjack

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:56 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

What an odd thing to post.

The thread is there if you want to search for it. I’m not going to put the link up as I’ve already been threatened too many times today. You’re included in that number now.

Who's threatened you today?
Name names.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:26 - Feb 16 with 1684 viewsJackfath

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:25 - Feb 16 by builthjack

Who's threatened you today?
Name names.

Read this thread back.

Login to get fewer ads

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:33 - Feb 16 with 1654 viewsSwanjaxs

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:26 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Read this thread back.

#dramaqueen 😂

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:37 - Feb 16 with 1648 viewsdobjack2

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:16 - Feb 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

Whatever you think of us, make no mistake: exactly ZERO Americans became Swansea supporters because Levien and Kaplan bought the club, unless perhaps they were relatives or perhaps close friends of theirs. But certainly no members of the Stateside Jacks organization.

Some, like me after I met Levien in Virginia during the Swans' Summer 2016 tour, were naive and optimistic enough at first to believe that they had the best intentions, at least; I was proven wrong and changed my mind on that very quickly.

In fact, today we remain supporters in spite of the fact those two lying parasites are fellow countrymen of ours, not because of it.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 19:26]

Indeed they represent corporate America and members of a hedge fund not football fans.

Many had major reservations, DC United fans gave warnings, a lot were prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt to start with, notwithstanding the issues over the share sale, so you were not alone. They talk a good talk in their set piece interviews.

There are still people over here that think that they have invested in the club rather than bought shares off the selling share owners and voting rights for shares that they didn’t buy. Don’t beat yourself up, you are way ahead of them.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:49 - Feb 16 with 1607 viewsThe_E20

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 19:40 - Feb 16 by Loyal

And your point is ?

...clearly presented in the post.

You decided why you are protesting yet?
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:52 - Feb 16 with 1603 viewsswan_si

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:37 - Feb 16 by dobjack2

Indeed they represent corporate America and members of a hedge fund not football fans.

Many had major reservations, DC United fans gave warnings, a lot were prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt to start with, notwithstanding the issues over the share sale, so you were not alone. They talk a good talk in their set piece interviews.

There are still people over here that think that they have invested in the club rather than bought shares off the selling share owners and voting rights for shares that they didn’t buy. Don’t beat yourself up, you are way ahead of them.

IF they did invest in the club, would the trust be expected to match 21% of the investment ?
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:57 - Feb 16 with 1591 viewsThe_E20

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 15:31 - Feb 16 by longlostjack

They have every right to question the owners but no right whatsoever to share the answers given. What on earth does that achieve?

It achieves them knowing what was bugging them that they didn’t previously know.

Not everybody lives their life for the Trust and align curiosity with a deep rooted need to report back.

The Trust has also openly lied to its members and openly made horrendous mistake after horrendous mistake, I don’t get why they are taking the superiority line. I would also have to think long and hard about sharing info with them even if I was allowed.

There is no evidence they have improved as an organisation, even the once fairly reasonable ECB is now reduced to a poster wandering around the forum in a complete daze peddling far fetched conspiracies and illogical supposition while seeming as detached from reality as he ever has been. It doesn’t strike me as a healthy organisation.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 23:08 - Feb 16 with 1570 viewsbuilthjack

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:26 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Read this thread back.

Mr T2C threatened you? Break legs and all that? Really?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 23:35 - Feb 16 with 1532 viewsN_T_J

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 20:58 - Feb 16 by Chief

Na they tweeted 'death threats aren't cool'. People have asked them to name and shame but they left it at that.

Some sick people around.

[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 21:02]

They can't name and shame, they probably signed a NDA
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 23:50 - Feb 16 with 1487 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 21:02 - Feb 16 by jasper_T

You said it's almost as if it was designed to cause "unnecessary but predictable division between fans".

The lunatics working themselves into a frenzy over this deserve everything they get, because at this point they're going to be mad whatever Levien and Kaplan do. Just look at how people respond to young players going on loan (are The Americans planning to sell Connor Roberts!?!) or extend youth players contracts (we'll need them next season!?!)

And it's the same people who were livid that many of our u23s hadn't had much senior experience, and were on short contracts coming into this season.

Yeah I’m still not sure why you think you should conflate what I said and death threats. Sounds suitably dramatic though so job done for you.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 0:08]

Poll: Tory leader

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 23:56 - Feb 16 with 1469 viewsdobjack2

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 22:52 - Feb 16 by swan_si

IF they did invest in the club, would the trust be expected to match 21% of the investment ?

An entirely different question created solely by the way the selling shareholders sold their shares.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 01:43 - Feb 17 with 1393 viewsDJack

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 23:56 - Feb 16 by dobjack2

An entirely different question created solely by the way the selling shareholders sold their shares.

Ignore him, he has always been a cherleader for the Yanks.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 01:45 - Feb 17 with 1389 viewsThe_E20

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 23:56 - Feb 16 by dobjack2

Incorrect.

This is the case regardless of how the club was sold.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 05:13 - Feb 17 with 1338 viewsphact0rri

For me, the lack of transpirancy not the omission from the trust is what ruffled my feathers. Is it they want to feel special or are there things discussed that can't be made public. and if so, why can't they be made public. seems quite odd, and it definately made me think twice about supporting the SSJ in anyway.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 06:18 - Feb 17 with 1320 viewsThe_E20

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 05:13 - Feb 17 by phact0rri

For me, the lack of transpirancy not the omission from the trust is what ruffled my feathers. Is it they want to feel special or are there things discussed that can't be made public. and if so, why can't they be made public. seems quite odd, and it definately made me think twice about supporting the SSJ in anyway.

The Trust hide information from the majority of the fanbase on a constant basis, they have gone to great lengths to do that with private groups etc..

Yet now a group of fans has got some information for themselves and the Trust get all precious because they don’t know too.

Quite amazing lack of self awareness.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 6:30]
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 08:04 - Feb 17 with 1280 viewsjack247

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 06:18 - Feb 17 by The_E20

The Trust hide information from the majority of the fanbase on a constant basis, they have gone to great lengths to do that with private groups etc..

Yet now a group of fans has got some information for themselves and the Trust get all precious because they don’t know too.

Thing is, they probably didn’t. Get information the trust don’t already know that is. They had a phone call they aren’t allowed to speak about. In all likelihood, they’ve signed an NDA for the sake of a few superfluous titbits.

And I think the SSJ have also shown a lack of self awareness here (not disputing that doesn’t also apply to the trust). Not knocking them as fans or an organisation, but if you get access to a meeting you’re not allowed to talk about, just don’t mention it at all. What kind of reaction did they expect that initial tweet to get?
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 08:26 - Feb 17 with 1269 viewsChief

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 06:18 - Feb 17 by The_E20

Have the trust come out and condemned this phone call then?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 08:30 - Feb 17 with 1261 viewsswan_si

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 01:43 - Feb 17 by DJack

Ignore him, he has always been a cherleader for the Yanks.

Ignore me by all means, that is your right, but a cherleader or even a cheerleader for the Yanks I am most certainly not mate, of you go now little sheep, baa baaa.
Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 09:14 - Feb 17 with 1217 viewsThe_E20

Stateside Jack's meeting with club on 08:04 - Feb 17 by jack247

Thing is, they probably didn’t. Get information the trust don’t already know that is. They had a phone call they aren’t allowed to speak about. In all likelihood, they’ve signed an NDA for the sake of a few superfluous titbits.

And I think the SSJ have also shown a lack of self awareness here (not disputing that doesn’t also apply to the trust). Not knocking them as fans or an organisation, but if you get access to a meeting you’re not allowed to talk about, just don’t mention it at all. What kind of reaction did they expect that initial tweet to get?

But why is there a train of thought that any information gathered has to be acted upon and spread to the hills?

I have been told plenty of stuff In confidence that would never dream of repeating but still glad I know the information. Good on them.

Why the hostility and even death threats? And why are people saying the Trust should know and should have got permission, told them times and dates etc?? Why? Complete nonsense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024