Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi 00:25 - Feb 16 with 1516 viewstheloneranger

This innocent 100 year old lady survived the Holocaust, only to die at the hands of this evil piece of sh1te.

15 years in jail ... This cowardly b@stard should never see the light of day again!!

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/heroin-addict-artur-waszkiew

RIP

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi on 07:28 - Feb 16 with 1475 viewspikeypaul

Local boy ?

He will be out in 7. Thats what we get with the liberal w@nkstains in this country.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi on 13:48 - Feb 16 with 1402 viewsoldcob

Trouble is we as a country can't afford to keep them locked up for long with the price of TV's, pool tables, the best food and other little luxury items. It all costs.
Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi on 18:08 - Feb 16 with 1324 viewsSirjohnalot

Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi on 07:28 - Feb 16 by pikeypaul

Local boy ?

He will be out in 7. Thats what we get with the liberal w@nkstains in this country.

He won’t be out in 7. For this type of offence, he’s likely to have been given an extended sentence, meaning that he’ll have to go before the Parole Board before he’s released. Not as simple as just serving half.

He’ll also likely be deported upon release
Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi on 18:17 - Feb 16 with 1321 viewsFlashberryjack

Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi on 18:08 - Feb 16 by Sirjohnalot

He won’t be out in 7. For this type of offence, he’s likely to have been given an extended sentence, meaning that he’ll have to go before the Parole Board before he’s released. Not as simple as just serving half.

The parole board are more than capable of making some pretty dodgy decisions, and I wouldn't bet on him getting deported either.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi on 10:47 - Feb 17 with 1217 viewspikeypaul

Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi on 18:08 - Feb 16 by Sirjohnalot

He would have to go before the parole board whenever he’s released and there are no rules on extending a sentence unless the prosecution submits an appeal.

And even if he’s not released he’s costing us £50.000 a year to keep each year.

He should be sent back immediately on sentence to serve his time in his country of origin and not have our people work to pay for his prison time.

I suppose we will always have the liberal lefties defending him but I prefer to have my sympathy for the 100 year old the coont murdered, but hey we all have different values don’t we.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 10:49]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi on 14:07 - Feb 17 with 1182 viewsFieryJack

Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi on 10:47 - Feb 17 by pikeypaul

He would have to go before the parole board whenever he’s released and there are no rules on extending a sentence unless the prosecution submits an appeal.

He should be sent back immediately on sentence to serve his time in his country of origin and not have our people work to pay for his prison time.

I suppose we will always have the liberal lefties defending him but I prefer to have my sympathy for the 100 year old the coont murdered, but hey we all have different values don’t we.

Give it a rest Pike-face - it's Sunday.
Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi on 16:43 - Feb 17 with 1145 viewsSirjohnalot

Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi on 10:47 - Feb 17 by pikeypaul

Ok. Have a nice weekend
Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi on 21:43 - Feb 17 with 1072 viewsFlashberryjack

Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi on 16:43 - Feb 17 by Sirjohnalot

Ok. Have a nice weekend

Which part of the post do you disagree with ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi on 05:34 - Feb 19 with 958 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You faking idiot. Of course he’ll be deported and from this “liberal” lefty I think he should be deported now.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi on 10:47 - Feb 19 with 915 viewsLoyal

Heroin addict Artur Waszkiewicz jailed for 15 years over 100-year-old widow Zofi on 07:28 - Feb 16 by pikeypaul

Local boy ?

12 minimum.
I get your point but its not an offence that falls within early release conditions.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024