Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. 11:10 - Feb 16 with 3152 views_

“We’re a very proud football club and city''

An outstanding win from our development team last night prompted that quote from Toshack.

If only the fans that say they support us felt even a bit of this we'd be alright.

Change the mentality. Change the Trust.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 14:16 - Feb 17 with 435 viewsjack247

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 11:51 - Feb 17 by jasper_T

Let's not marginalise the importance of talented and qualified development coaches. Which Toshack certainly is. A continental Pro licence is effectively a step or two above the top qualification offered by the English FA (which is valid only within the English FA) which most u18s/u23s coaches in the UK possess.

That's the reason so many English-based players come over here to do their coaching badges. It's a much more involved and widely accepted accreditation.

Not sure where you got the impression I was marginalising his importance, or the importance of his role from
Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 14:31 - Feb 17 with 412 viewsjasper_T

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 14:16 - Feb 17 by jack247

Not sure where you got the impression I was marginalising his importance, or the importance of his role from

You responded to a post suggesting Cameron has the job because his dad was a friend of Huw with "who would you expect in a role like that?"

That's where.
Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 14:55 - Feb 17 with 394 viewsjack247

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 14:31 - Feb 17 by jasper_T

You responded to a post suggesting Cameron has the job because his dad was a friend of Huw with "who would you expect in a role like that?"

That's where.

Well you’ve taken that massively out of context. If you read my previous post, I’ve asked Kilkenny if he’d expect Mourinho to be running our under 23s, as a response to him asking something along the lines of what CT has done to deserve the job.

The follow up you have taken issue with was simply stating that it’s unrealistic to expect a big name there, you’ve read that as ‘jobs for the boys’.

You are way too precious about our under 23 set up. Not every comment is a criticism.
Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 14:58 - Feb 17 with 390 viewsjasper_T

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 14:55 - Feb 17 by jack247

Well you’ve taken that massively out of context. If you read my previous post, I’ve asked Kilkenny if he’d expect Mourinho to be running our under 23s, as a response to him asking something along the lines of what CT has done to deserve the job.

The follow up you have taken issue with was simply stating that it’s unrealistic to expect a big name there, you’ve read that as ‘jobs for the boys’.

You are way too precious about our under 23 set up. Not every comment is a criticism.

His question was very simple to answer without resorting to ridiculous strawman arguments. Of course he's not suggesting Jose Mourinho to manage our u23s ffs.
Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 15:00 - Feb 17 with 388 viewsDarran

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 14:55 - Feb 17 by jack247

It is quite funny to see the “English Premier League Assistant Manager” bit on his CV mind which I assume relates to looking after the team with Britts when Bradley was sacked.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 15:09 - Feb 17 with 368 viewsKilkennyjack

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 15:00 - Feb 17 by Darran

It is quite funny to see the “English Premier League Assistant Manager” bit on his CV mind which I assume relates to looking after the team with Britts when Bradley was sacked.

😂😂😂😂

I guess thats the 5 nil job then .... ffs !!

Beware of the Risen People

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 15:12 - Feb 17 with 358 viewsjack247

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 14:58 - Feb 17 by jasper_T

His question was very simple to answer without resorting to ridiculous strawman arguments. Of course he's not suggesting Jose Mourinho to manage our u23s ffs.

It was a tongue in cheek example to illustrate a simple point. I doubt he or anyone else was anal enough to assume otherwise. I could have written ‘who do you expect to be running our development squad?’ Of course, we know you’d have interpreted that as ‘of course they are going to give it to John Toshacks son’.

As I said, try to be less precious. I agreed with Raynors statement that he (and Richards, although he’s not mentioned as he doesn’t fit Kilkennys narrative) is doing a fantastic job. Because he is.
Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 15:17 - Feb 17 with 351 viewsDarran

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 15:09 - Feb 17 by Kilkennyjack

😂😂😂😂

I guess thats the 5 nil job then .... ffs !!

I’m not sure Kilk you’d have to ask former Premier League manager Leon Britton.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 15:30]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 15:22 - Feb 17 with 337 viewsjasper_T

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 15:12 - Feb 17 by jack247

It was a tongue in cheek example to illustrate a simple point. I doubt he or anyone else was anal enough to assume otherwise. I could have written ‘who do you expect to be running our development squad?’ Of course, we know you’d have interpreted that as ‘of course they are going to give it to John Toshacks son’.

As I said, try to be less precious. I agreed with Raynors statement that he (and Richards, although he’s not mentioned as he doesn’t fit Kilkennys narrative) is doing a fantastic job. Because he is.

I'm surprised he hasn't brought up "the postie" to be honest. That used to be his go-to if I remember correctly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024