Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. 11:10 - Feb 16 with 3143 views_

“We’re a very proud football club and city''

An outstanding win from our development team last night prompted that quote from Toshack.

If only the fans that say they support us felt even a bit of this we'd be alright.

Change the mentality. Change the Trust.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 11:16 - Feb 16 with 2672 viewsthornabyswan

Change the fukcing record

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 11:18 - Feb 16 with 2669 views_

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 11:16 - Feb 16 by thornabyswan

Fcuk off

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 11:22 - Feb 16 with 2646 viewscostalotta

So our fans don’t support the club their fans of?

In your opinion how many , as a % of our fans are as you describe?
Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 11:29 - Feb 16 with 2622 viewsjack247

Well he’s right isn’t he?

If we weren’t proud of our club and city, we wouldn’t be so pissed off at the previous owners selling to incompetent and uncomunacative chancers or their efforts over the last two and half years.
Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 11:34 - Feb 16 with 2605 viewsthornabyswan

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 11:16 - Feb 16 by thornabyswan

Did Toshack really say change the Trust

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 11:41 - Feb 16 with 2582 viewsJonathans_coat

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 11:18 - Feb 16 by _

Fcuk off

Pathetic arguement.

Pathetic response.

What is the point of your constant attacks on the clubs fans and the trust? What do you hope to achieve with this nonsense?
Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 11:47 - Feb 16 with 2557 viewsthornabyswan

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 11:41 - Feb 16 by Jonathans_coat

Pathetic arguement.

Pathetic response.

What is the point of your constant attacks on the clubs fans and the trust? What do you hope to achieve with this nonsense?

He obviously cares about the club but is still hurting from his trust snub.

Shafted by the sellouts the owners could not care what happens to our club
Yet all he can do is attack the Trust and fans.

A very confused individual.

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 12:53 - Feb 16 with 2428 viewsChief

I think we have a very proud supporters trust

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 12:57 - Feb 16 with 2411 viewsMrSwerve

[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 12:58]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 15:34 - Feb 16 with 2254 views_

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 11:47 - Feb 16 by thornabyswan

He obviously cares about the club but is still hurting from his trust snub.

Shafted by the sellouts the owners could not care what happens to our club
Yet all he can do is attack the Trust and fans.

A very confused individual.

A lot of my anger with the Trust is their actions of the last few years, or the lack of them, and the way Phil uses this site and allows posters to shout down alternative debate or they get censored completely.

If I'm being seen to attack the fans is because they're attacking anything to do with the Club.

I'm not confused, I just don't like what's happening to us and the lack of outward thinking.

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 16:38 - Feb 16 with 2124 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 11:29 - Feb 16 by jack247

Well he’s right isn’t he?

If we weren’t proud of our club and city, we wouldn’t be so pissed off at the previous owners selling to incompetent and uncomunacative chancers or their efforts over the last two and half years.

CT is right to be proud of his team for an outstanding win.
Just as GP should be proud of what he has achieved with the first team against all the odds.
I agree with both and have been proud of my club and for what it has achieved over the years.
I am certainly not proud of the off field chancers and charlatans we still have to put up with at the moment. At least the main Sell-out has gone so that is a bonus. Hope the others follow.
As regards the City I am proud of what it has stood for in the past and it will always be sexy. I am certainly not proud of the way it has been victimised along with the rest of Wales for all things Cardiff.
CT is partly right IMHO.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 16:50 - Feb 16 with 2089 viewsKilkennyjack

What qualifies CT to be coach of the u23s ?

I mean apart from his dad being John Tosh.

Did he coach elsewhere ?

Beware of the Risen People

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 17:16 - Feb 16 with 2029 viewsPozuelosSideys

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 16:50 - Feb 16 by Kilkennyjack

Did he coach elsewhere ?

I think the results they have achieved to date and the players they are starting to produce for the first team tells us all we need to know.

What would you prefer?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 17:22 - Feb 16 with 2014 viewsjasper_T

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 16:50 - Feb 16 by Kilkennyjack

Did he coach elsewhere ?

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/cameron-toshack-5b5b19aa
Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 19:38 - Feb 16 with 1875 viewsvetchonian

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 15:34 - Feb 16 by _

A lot of my anger with the Trust is their actions of the last few years, or the lack of them, and the way Phil uses this site and allows posters to shout down alternative debate or they get censored completely.

If I'm being seen to attack the fans is because they're attacking anything to do with the Club.

I'm not confused, I just don't like what's happening to us and the lack of outward thinking.

You keep banging on about censorship on here yet you a vociferous opponent of the trust are are allowed to continue posting......including vile attacks on individuals.....so where is this censorship?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 19:42 - Feb 16 with 1864 viewsmagicdaps10

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 17:22 - Feb 16 by jasper_T

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/cameron-toshack-5b5b19aa

Linkedin!!!!!!!

Only fooking self appointing idiots use linkedin.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 21:03 - Feb 16 with 1769 viewsjasper_T

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 19:42 - Feb 16 by magicdaps10

Linkedin!!!!!!!

Only fooking self appointing idiots use linkedin.

I could have copied and pasted the job experience and qualifications bit but the link was easier.

He's got his Pro licence and worked with the Wales setup, and started here with the younger sides.
Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 07:57 - Feb 17 with 1557 viewsjack247

Did he coach elsewhere ?

Would you expect Mourinho?
Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 08:02 - Feb 17 with 1549 viewsKilkennyjack

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 07:57 - Feb 17 by jack247

Would you expect Mourinho?

Only if his dad was a friend of Huws .....

Sorry Cam love, didn’t mean to upset you ...

Beware of the Risen People

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 08:07 - Feb 17 with 1545 viewsjack247

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 08:02 - Feb 17 by Kilkennyjack

Only if his dad was a friend of Huws .....

Sorry Cam love, didn’t mean to upset you ...

That’s the standard PS response when someone calls you out for talking nonsense. It’s normally Huw Jenkins or one of the Americans, this morning it’s Cameron Toshack.

Seriously, he’s an under 23s coach. Leaving aside the fact he’s done a superb job, who would you expect in a role like that?
Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 08:29 - Feb 17 with 1516 viewsraynor94

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 08:07 - Feb 17 by jack247

That’s the standard PS response when someone calls you out for talking nonsense. It’s normally Huw Jenkins or one of the Americans, this morning it’s Cameron Toshack.

Seriously, he’s an under 23s coach. Leaving aside the fact he’s done a superb job, who would you expect in a role like that?

Cameron Toshack has done a fantastic job. Full stop

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 08:35 - Feb 17 with 1508 viewsjack247

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 08:29 - Feb 17 by raynor94

Cameron Toshack has done a fantastic job. Full stop

I know.

Kilkenny is a good poster but he’s always had this strange dislike of the academy.
Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 08:48 - Feb 17 with 1494 viewsraynor94

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 08:35 - Feb 17 by jack247

I know.

Kilkenny is a good poster but he’s always had this strange dislike of the academy.

He's like a woman scorned over it, something has happened in the past

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 11:51 - Feb 17 with 1376 viewsjasper_T

Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 08:07 - Feb 17 by jack247

Let's not marginalise the importance of talented and qualified development coaches. Which Toshack certainly is. A continental Pro licence is effectively a step or two above the top qualification offered by the English FA (which is valid only within the English FA) which most u18s/u23s coaches in the UK possess.

That's the reason so many English-based players come over here to do their coaching badges. It's a much more involved and widely accepted accreditation.
Cameron Toshack. We're a Proud Football Club and City. on 11:55 - Feb 17 with 1367 viewsjasper_T

Some more background on Richards and Toshack's paths to their management double act here:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/double-act-heart-swan

and the development setup here:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/05/premier-league-elite-player-per
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024