Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... 20:44 - Feb 16 with 1568 viewsjackharris

Get behind the Gaffer and the Lads!

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swanstickets/EDP/Event/Index/791

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 20:52 - Feb 16 with 1542 viewsbuilthjack

My mate booked 7 tonight. The cheap rate runs until midnight.
Collect tickets from ticket office or print at home

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 20:56 - Feb 16 with 1531 viewssainthelens

How many home tickets sold Jack ?
Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 20:59 - Feb 16 with 1516 viewsbuilthjack

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 20:56 - Feb 16 by sainthelens

How many home tickets sold Jack ?

Haven't a clue. My mole was away on a cruise this week, so no inside info.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 21:01 - Feb 16 with 1505 viewssainthelens

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 20:59 - Feb 16 by builthjack

Wondered if the greyed out mapped areas were sold out or just not open ?
Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 21:20 - Feb 16 with 1463 viewsLoyal

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 20:59 - Feb 16 by builthjack

His/her cover is blown 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 21:27 - Feb 16 with 1450 viewsbuilthjack

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 21:20 - Feb 16 by Loyal

His/her cover is blown 😂

It's info that they should be telling people. But we don't get much info do we.

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 21:31 - Feb 16 with 1444 viewsjackharris

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 21:01 - Feb 16 by sainthelens

Wondered if the greyed out mapped areas were sold out or just not open ?

Away - North Stand All Grey (1,400 tickets in a 3,700 Stand)

Home - maximum of 17,300 if North Stand is completely closed for home fans
East Stand - grey areas are not sold out. The blue coloured areas are more sold out than the grey areas.
South Stand - grey areas are not all sold out but tickets have been issued for football clubs in the grey areas.
West Stand - Grey areas include the Premier Club and hospitality sections. The West corners have not all been sold but again some of the football clubs are located in those areas.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 22:01 - Feb 16 with 1389 viewsbuilthjack

Total guess, but I am going for 11,632.
We have a lot of religious fans who don't do Sunday's.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 22:47]

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 23:16 - Feb 16 with 1325 viewsN_T_J

Can you search if your season ticket seat is available on the ticket site?

Only reason I'm asking is because I sit on the concourse, and would need seats there.
Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 23:18 - Feb 16 with 1320 viewsbuilthjack

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 23:16 - Feb 16 by N_T_J

Can you search if your season ticket seat is available on the ticket site?

Only reason I'm asking is because I sit on the concourse, and would need seats there.

You can see some sections on there, and see which seats have been sold. Other sections are greyed out. Quite a few of them have been sold to schools and clubs.

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 23:20 - Feb 16 with 1312 viewsN_T_J

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 23:18 - Feb 16 by builthjack

You can see some sections on there, and see which seats have been sold. Other sections are greyed out. Quite a few of them have been sold to schools and clubs.

I'll just pop down ticket office tomorrow 👍
Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 23:23 - Feb 16 with 1308 viewsbuilthjack

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 23:20 - Feb 16 by N_T_J

Should be a good few still available on the concourse, even if yours is sold.

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 23:49 - Feb 16 with 1278 viewsjackharris

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 23:20 - Feb 16 by N_T_J

You can’t purchase tickets online for row J (the mainly disabled row) which is on the concourse. They have to be bought by phone or in person. Tell them you tried and was not successful and you should pay today’s reduced prices and not the match day price.

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 04:25 - Feb 17 with 1198 viewsjackharris

Still available on the cheaper rate at 4.25am.

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 09:30 - Feb 17 with 1107 viewsbuilthjack

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 04:25 - Feb 17 by jackharris

Still available on the cheaper rate at 4.25am.

They should have kept the admission at £12.50 right up until k.o.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 9:31]

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 09:32 - Feb 17 with 1100 viewsraynor94

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 09:30 - Feb 17 by builthjack

They should have kept the admission at £12.50 right up until k.o.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 9:31]

100% agree

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 09:34 - Feb 17 with 1098 viewsbuilthjack

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 09:32 - Feb 17 by raynor94

100% agree

I just looked, and they haven't yet put the increased prices on.
Probably will once the ticket office opens at 10am.

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 09:37 - Feb 17 with 1089 viewsN_T_J

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 23:49 - Feb 16 by jackharris

You can’t purchase tickets online for row J (the mainly disabled row) which is on the concourse. They have to be bought by phone or in person. Tell them you tried and was not successful and you should pay today’s reduced prices and not the match day price.

Hi, thanks for that, did not know row J was not a online option 👍
Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 09:41 - Feb 17 with 1086 viewsraynor94

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 09:34 - Feb 17 by builthjack

Still time for people to buy and print off then, come on let's fill the ground

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 10:05 - Feb 17 with 1066 viewsSTID2017

Brentford Tickets Still Available online at the cheaper rate... on 09:34 - Feb 17 by builthjack

Yep up to £20 at home as well now

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024