Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent article in today's Observer 09:26 - Feb 17 with 2657 viewsGowerjack

How to ruin a football club by Huw Jenkins and some fûcking Yanks.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/feb/16/swansea-city-graham-potter-mode

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Excellent article in today's Observer on 09:54 - Feb 17 with 2575 viewscentrestandswan

Good article that, sums up everything that anyone with a brain knew was going on.

Got to feel for Potter the bloke must be thinking WTF is wrong with this club off the pitch, because on it he's working small miracles. I really fear for next season.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Excellent article in today's Observer on 10:36 - Feb 17 with 2483 viewsMuteswan

Excellent article, but someone will be along shortly to tell us that it’s a load of nonsense. The sellouts did nothing wrong, the Americans are fine upstanding new owners with only the best of intentions for the football club and all the fans are expecting too much ,too quickly after our relegation. 🙄. The fact that seems to be forgotten by some cannot be overlooked. The recruitment of players over the last few seasons has been a panic situation, both buying and selling and has left us in this unbelievable situation. The root of it all is money, greed. It’s business to these Americans, not the sense of feeling that the fans have for the club. I’ve been a fan for well over 60 years, they’ve been around for 5 minutes. Let’s hope that they aren’t around for much longer.
Excellent article in today's Observer on 10:37 - Feb 17 with 2470 viewsPegojack

Excellent article in today's Observer on 09:54 - Feb 17 by centrestandswan

Good article that, sums up everything that anyone with a brain knew was going on.

Got to feel for Potter the bloke must be thinking WTF is wrong with this club off the pitch, because on it he's working small miracles. I really fear for next season.

As I said in another thread recently, unless a miracle change of ownership occurs, I see the summer only going one way. The sale of anyone salable - James, Fer, VD Hoorn, McBernie, any if the loanees - followed quickly by the departure of Potter, and next season the inevitable relegation.
Excellent article in today's Observer on 10:48 - Feb 17 with 2425 views_

Excellent article in today's Observer on 10:36 - Feb 17 by Muteswan

Excellent article, but someone will be along shortly to tell us that it’s a load of nonsense. The sellouts did nothing wrong, the Americans are fine upstanding new owners with only the best of intentions for the football club and all the fans are expecting too much ,too quickly after our relegation. 🙄. The fact that seems to be forgotten by some cannot be overlooked. The recruitment of players over the last few seasons has been a panic situation, both buying and selling and has left us in this unbelievable situation. The root of it all is money, greed. It’s business to these Americans, not the sense of feeling that the fans have for the club. I’ve been a fan for well over 60 years, they’ve been around for 5 minutes. Let’s hope that they aren’t around for much longer.

Some were along telling you the 'sell out's' were doing wrong long before the Americans got involved, but some were too thick or stupid to see it 👍

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Excellent article in today's Observer on 13:07 - Feb 17 with 2181 viewsunion_jack

If someone had said 5 years ago that this article would be published in 2019, nobody would ever have believed it.

What a mess it’s become!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Excellent article in today's Observer on 14:07 - Feb 17 with 2023 viewsswan65split

“We will be relentless in our determination to continually improve this club, and we have the financial resources to do so”
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024