Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pay up ffs 11:30 - Feb 17 with 1380 viewsOldjack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-6713003/Help-avoid-Emiliano

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Pay up ffs on 12:13 - Feb 17 with 1232 viewspencoedjack

They should get Colin W anker to toe the line if they are going down that route.

Yesterday .....

Warnock said: “He was my player, he signed for me. I think he was going to be very instrumental in what we were looking to do.

Seems like they want all the sympathy for being their player but don't want to actually pay for the lad.
Pay up ffs on 12:34 - Feb 17 with 1177 views34dfgdf54

Pay up ffs on 12:13 - Feb 17 by pencoedjack

They should get Colin W anker to toe the line if they are going down that route.

Yesterday .....

Warnock said: “He was my player, he signed for me. I think he was going to be very instrumental in what we were looking to do.

Seems like they want all the sympathy for being their player but don't want to actually pay for the lad.

Sums up their club:

Chairman Mehmet Dalman told the Telegraph: “We believe that the player was not registered with the Premier League.”

It can also be revealed that Cardiff broke their transfer record to sign Sala despite major concerns about the deal at boardroom level.

More than one source has told this newspaper that City’s four-man transfer committee was split over buying the striker, with a vote ending 3-1 in favour of doing so.

When asked by the Telegraph about the split, Dalman said: “I really don’t think it is appropriate for me to comment at this stage but your line of enquiry is not necessarily wrong!”
Pay up ffs on 14:36 - Feb 17 with 926 viewsLoyal

Pay up ffs on 12:34 - Feb 17 by 34dfgdf54

Sums up their club:

Chairman Mehmet Dalman told the Telegraph: “We believe that the player was not registered with the Premier League.”

It can also be revealed that Cardiff broke their transfer record to sign Sala despite major concerns about the deal at boardroom level.

More than one source has told this newspaper that City’s four-man transfer committee was split over buying the striker, with a vote ending 3-1 in favour of doing so.

When asked by the Telegraph about the split, Dalman said: “I really don’t think it is appropriate for me to comment at this stage but your line of enquiry is not necessarily wrong!”

I wonder who the one was who voted against it, judging by the comment in that last sentence ... 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024