Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't wish to appear over critical 17:08 - Feb 17 with 1366 viewsBarrySwan

But has anyone told the Swans defence that it's both aesthetically and more functionally pleasing if they actually stand next to the blokes in the brown and orange shirts in our penalty box rather than hanging about in a group of 4 or 5 looking like a bunch of youths aimlessly congregating on a street corner waiting for something to happen?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 17:09]
I don't wish to appear over critical on 17:57 - Feb 17 with 1304 viewsBloodyhills

Not sure, ask Potter, he'll probably know.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

I don't wish to appear over critical on 17:59 - Feb 17 with 1290 viewsPozuelosSideys

If youre talking about from corners its zonal marking

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

I don't wish to appear over critical on 18:56 - Feb 17 with 1147 viewsAl_Bundy

I don't wish to appear over critical on 17:59 - Feb 17 by PozuelosSideys

Think the Zonal bit is right..
I don't wish to appear over critical on 19:01 - Feb 17 with 1122 viewsLeonWasGod

And teams still target our back post, even though we’ve solved that little problem (although we reverted to bad habits today and left the back post clear twice - luckily their attackers got caught under the ball too).
I don't wish to appear over critical on 19:06 - Feb 17 with 1093 viewsBarrySwan

Nope I'm on about open play.

I thought that for the sake of half a yard here or there Brentford could have had about 4 by half time as the ball whizzed around unmarked player after unmarked player in our box while our defenders all stood bunched up together ball watching.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024