Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Wales 17:21 - Feb 17 with 2733 viewskrunchykarrot

What a load of negative shite and BS, the presenter
makes Gary Lineker look decent.
BBC Wales on 18:16 - Feb 17 with 2609 views1983

And a bird ☹️

BBC Wales on 18:30 - Feb 17 with 2554 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC Wales on 18:16 - Feb 17 by 1983

And a bird ☹️

Pity for them too. Two bad results for them this weekend lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

BBC Wales on 18:32 - Feb 17 with 2536 viewswestside

Adele presenting
BBC Wales on 18:35 - Feb 17 with 2507 viewsWhiterockin

And a bird ☹️

That's debatable.
BBC Wales on 18:36 - Feb 17 with 2490 viewsthiswan1

Today's BBC is all about Ticking Boxes, nevermind the Quality feel the Political Correctness!
BBC Wales on 18:42 - Feb 17 with 2438 viewsAl_Bundy

Brentford fans blamed her for their defeat.. something about being big boned.
BBC Wales on 18:46 - Feb 17 with 2407 viewsYossarian

BBC Wales on 18:36 - Feb 17 by thiswan1

Today's BBC is all about Ticking Boxes, nevermind the Quality feel the Political Correctness!

Painfully Amateurish ‘Presenter’ typical of the politically correct BBC...but if you think that was bad, have a look at the drivel served up on BBC2 Scrum 5.......

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

BBC Wales on 18:48 - Feb 17 with 2389 views1983

Think Stevie Wonder dressed her as well

Login to get fewer ads

BBC Wales on 18:50 - Feb 17 with 2368 viewsAl_Bundy

It was quite finny.. during the game it was all PR correctness not being too biased although Allen revelled in his views of Brentford. Then followed an advert for the Welsh egg chasers hating the English .. very timely I thought
BBC Wales on 18:53 - Feb 17 with 2339 viewsWxmJax

The guy at pitch side would ask a question, he'd get a reply and then he'd ask another question which if he listened to the reply would realise that his second question had already been answered. Did it with Trundle and Dan James. Shamateurish to say the least.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

BBC Wales on 18:55 - Feb 17 with 2321 viewsjasper_T

BBC Wales on 18:53 - Feb 17 by WxmJax

The guy at pitch side would ask a question, he'd get a reply and then he'd ask another question which if he listened to the reply would realise that his second question had already been answered. Did it with Trundle and Dan James. Shamateurish to say the least.

Reporters do this even in press conferences. They're taught it as some kind of expert investigative technique.

If you don't get the answer you want ask again, innit.
BBC Wales on 19:17 - Feb 17 with 2246 viewsBadlands

Didn't notice ... I was at the game

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

BBC Wales on 19:21 - Feb 17 with 2193 viewsLuther27

BBC Wales on 19:17 - Feb 17 by Badlands

Didn't notice ... I was at the game

Strangely enough so was I.....it's nice to know I missed a bias commentary a fashion faux pas. I almost wish I'd stayed home and not enjoyed myself at the Liberty 😐
BBC Wales on 19:49 - Feb 17 with 2102 viewsFireboy2

BBC Wales on 18:35 - Feb 17 by Whiterockin

That's debatable.

Id do her

But i have no standards

And never have
BBC Wales on 20:11 - Feb 17 with 2021 viewsploppy

Not bothered about the commentary, the studio or pitchside interviews. What annoys the hell out of me is the obsession with showing managers and faces in the crowd. When the ball's in play, I want to see the pitch - preferably where the ball is. Actually, when the ball's not in play, I still want to see the pitch. Unless there's a substitution going on, in which case I want to see the subs. And when the 4th official puts the board up to show added time, I don't need to see it if the ball's in play - put it on the clock. And when there's a long ball e.g. from a goal kick, zoom out a little so I can see it in context - like who it's going towards. That is all.
BBC Wales on 20:50 - Feb 17 with 1926 viewsLoyal

And a bird ☹️

Nah, that was a wig.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024