Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coach full of Brentford fans 18:37 - Feb 17 with 16814 viewsN_T_J

Coach full of Brentford fans stopped in Britton Ferry workies, looks like the old bill gave them a hiding.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 18:41]
Coach full of Brentford fans on 18:39 - Feb 17 with 14960 viewsAl_Bundy

Fish?
Coach full of Brentford fans on 18:43 - Feb 17 with 14887 viewsCwmafanJack

Noticed this as I was driving through about 3 o'clock they seen swans badge on the car and gave the finger lol. Hope they enjoy there journey back up the m4.

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

Coach full of Brentford fans on 18:46 - Feb 17 with 14817 viewsAl_Bundy

Why would the old bill give Brentford fans a hiding?... Double parked?
Coach full of Brentford fans on 18:48 - Feb 17 with 14787 viewsN_T_J

Coach full of Brentford fans on 18:46 - Feb 17 by Al_Bundy

Why would the old bill give Brentford fans a hiding?... Double parked?

I got a video, they are hitting them with batons, but I guess you're trying to be a comedian 😁
Coach full of Brentford fans on 18:51 - Feb 17 with 14713 viewsDarran

Boccy was out there protecting his pub.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Coach full of Brentford fans on 18:51 - Feb 17 with 14699 viewsAl_Bundy

Coach full of Brentford fans on 18:48 - Feb 17 by N_T_J

I got a video, they are hitting them with batons, but I guess you're trying to be a comedian 😁

Upload it then .. we can all blame the Heddlu for Sunday abuse.
Coach full of Brentford fans on 18:52 - Feb 17 with 14685 viewsN_T_J

Coach full of Brentford fans on 18:51 - Feb 17 by Al_Bundy

Upload it then .. we can all blame the Heddlu for Sunday abuse.

Na you're alright.
Coach full of Brentford fans on 18:56 - Feb 17 with 14618 viewsLandore_Jack

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1112311825615923&id=100005113479387

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

Coach full of Brentford fans on 18:58 - Feb 17 with 14588 viewsN_T_J

Coach full of Brentford fans on 18:56 - Feb 17 by Landore_Jack

"Give us a stool yuh" 😂😂
Coach full of Brentford fans on 19:00 - Feb 17 with 14557 viewsDarran

Coach full of Brentford fans on 18:56 - Feb 17 by Landore_Jack

The guy in the white t-shirt is a legendary Swans fan.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Coach full of Brentford fans on 19:30 - Feb 17 with 14240 viewsFerryjack

Came through about 18:15 had to go down side streets as main road locked off. Plenty of old bill & ambulances around the workies/Ferryman. Boccy is one big lad.
Coach full of Brentford fans on 03:48 - Feb 18 with 13025 viewsmajorraglan

Police seem to be using their batons to keep the groups apart, immediately outside it looks like there’s an injured person on the floor, one police man seems to be tending to him while the second is swinging his baton to keep people away.

Why stop in the Ferry, plenty of places a bit further East close to the M4 where there would have been a lot less chance of bother.
Coach full of Brentford fans on 07:48 - Feb 18 with 12719 viewsChief

Apparently the Brentford 'hooligans' (don't know it is was connected to this lot in Briton Ferry) sent a letter via first class post to the Railway with calling cards they had made according to twitter in retaliation for some trouble up in the game at Brentford a few months ago. They didn't actually have the balls to turn up at the Railway in person mind

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Coach full of Brentford fans on 07:54 - Feb 18 with 12677 views34dfgdf54

Coach full of Brentford fans on 07:48 - Feb 18 by Chief

Apparently the Brentford 'hooligans' (don't know it is was connected to this lot in Briton Ferry) sent a letter via first class post to the Railway with calling cards they had made according to twitter in retaliation for some trouble up in the game at Brentford a few months ago. They didn't actually have the balls to turn up at the Railway in person mind

Yeah seen that on Twitter.

Brentford Youth Element they were calling themselves

Cringe.
Coach full of Brentford fans on 08:10 - Feb 18 with 12604 viewsowainglyndwr

I doubt very much if they would have the balls to show up when we play them in the league.
Lot alone to turn up at the Railway or Hafod pubs.....
Coach full of Brentford fans on 08:56 - Feb 18 with 12398 views1983

I don't know what's funnier Brentford having "Hooligans" or them turning up at Briton Ferry workingman's club on a Sunday evening they couldn't be further away from Swansea if they tried

Who was driving ? Tank?

Coach full of Brentford fans on 18:57 - Feb 18 with 11360 viewstaffpunk

Coach full of Brentford fans on 08:56 - Feb 18 by 1983

I don't know what's funnier Brentford having "Hooligans" or them turning up at Briton Ferry workingman's club on a Sunday evening they couldn't be further away from Swansea if they tried

Who was driving ? Tank?

Agree. This is the first time I've ever seen the words 'Brentford' and 'hooligans' mentioned in the same thread on the internet.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Coach full of Brentford fans on 19:14 - Feb 18 with 11270 viewsWingstandwood

I think I'm not alone in my surprise that a club like Brentford is now being associated with hooliganism?

Next up a riots?.... Numerous police injuries?..... Frontpage tabloid headlines reporting mayhem involving mass disorder and arrests after Norwich City and Bournemouth supporters clash?

Argus!

Coach full of Brentford fans on 20:02 - Feb 18 with 11059 viewsLoyal

Coach full of Brentford fans on 19:14 - Feb 18 by Wingstandwood

I think I'm not alone in my surprise that a club like Brentford is now being associated with hooliganism?

Next up a riots?.... Numerous police injuries?..... Frontpage tabloid headlines reporting mayhem involving mass disorder and arrests after Norwich City and Bournemouth supporters clash?

This is the smiling bit.
Brentford trying to be associated with hooligans will only lead to their instant demise.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Coach full of Brentford fans on 21:15 - Feb 18 with 10861 viewsWingstandwood

Coach full of Brentford fans on 20:02 - Feb 18 by Loyal

This is the smiling bit.
Brentford trying to be associated with hooligans will only lead to their instant demise.

Aye, tbh I've never been to the place for a prolonged timespan for an up close and personal visit other than seeing their stadium travelling into London. Nevertheless I still get the impression it's far more quiet leafy middle class suburb than it would ever be inner city ghetto.

It gives me the same vibe for 'look over your shoulder' trepidation as a visit Stratford Upon Avon or Bath. Has anyone ever been mugged in Brentford, Stratford Upon Avon or Bath?

I'd guess an average terraced two up two down there would cost well over half a million there also? Not exactly a breeding ground for violence and aggressive street attitude? Couldn't imagine The Clash, Cockney Rejects or Sham 69 writing a song about the place either?

Argus!

Coach full of Brentford fans on 06:43 - Feb 19 with 10354 views1983

When I think of Brentford I think of this, not football hooligans

Propwa nawty it is

Coach full of Brentford fans on 10:38 - Feb 19 with 10059 viewsWarwickHunt

Coach full of Brentford fans on 21:15 - Feb 18 by Wingstandwood

Aye, tbh I've never been to the place for a prolonged timespan for an up close and personal visit other than seeing their stadium travelling into London. Nevertheless I still get the impression it's far more quiet leafy middle class suburb than it would ever be inner city ghetto.

It gives me the same vibe for 'look over your shoulder' trepidation as a visit Stratford Upon Avon or Bath. Has anyone ever been mugged in Brentford, Stratford Upon Avon or Bath?

I'd guess an average terraced two up two down there would cost well over half a million there also? Not exactly a breeding ground for violence and aggressive street attitude? Couldn't imagine The Clash, Cockney Rejects or Sham 69 writing a song about the place either?

Sham 69 came from Hersham, a village in Surrey (pop. approx 12,000) with two golf courses.

I've met Jimmy Pursey, I think my nan could have dropped him. Townhill girl...
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 10:44]
Coach full of Brentford fans on 10:49 - Feb 19 with 10024 viewsLoyal

Coach full of Brentford fans on 10:38 - Feb 19 by WarwickHunt

Sham 69 came from Hersham, a village in Surrey (pop. approx 12,000) with two golf courses.

I've met Jimmy Pursey, I think my nan could have dropped him. Townhill girl...
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 10:44]

Pursey was and still is a plonker, can't fault his contribution.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Coach full of Brentford fans on 21:29 - Feb 19 with 9527 viewsFieryJack

Google the words "Brentford hooligans" and plenty of stuff like this will come up.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/far-right-youth-leader-is-jailed-over-football-b

Always a big mistake to suppose that clubs like Brentford don't have a hooligan element.

You could just as easily get your nose broken or face glassed in Northampton or Mansfield as in Millwall.
Coach full of Brentford fans on 21:33 - Feb 19 with 9515 viewsFieryJack

Here's another example.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_warwickshire/4502693.stm

I particularly remember this because a relative of mine was in Nuneaton on that day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024