Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connor Roberts disallowed goal 19:19 - Feb 17 with 8632 viewsPacemaker

What was the score with that? I didn’t see the flag up until after the goal had been given and the Lino and Attwell had a chat.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 15:05 - Feb 18 with 1558 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 19:27 - Feb 17 by Chief

What did the commentators make of it? Was it revisited after the game in the studio? Or am I overestimating BBC Wales?

ESPN commentator assumed Celina was the one ruled offsides, further back.

He wasn't, but he was the only one who was even close, so that must've been the call.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 15:24 - Feb 18 with 1517 viewsLeonWasGod

Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 15:05 - Feb 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

ESPN commentator assumed Celina was the one ruled offsides, further back.

He wasn't, but he was the only one who was even close, so that must've been the call.

On one of the other threads someone mentioned that the lino made the call as he thought Connor was offside. Clearly wasn't and it makes you wonder why he didn't put his flag up at the time. But apparently he apologised to us after the game. That makes sense though as that's the line where the free kick was taken from.
Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 15:32 - Feb 18 with 1488 viewsLegend83

Great pass my Oli - such a better footballer than he looks.
Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 15:35 - Feb 18 with 1482 viewsJonathans_coat

Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 15:24 - Feb 18 by LeonWasGod

On one of the other threads someone mentioned that the lino made the call as he thought Connor was offside. Clearly wasn't and it makes you wonder why he didn't put his flag up at the time. But apparently he apologised to us after the game. That makes sense though as that's the line where the free kick was taken from.

Same linesman also called Oli offside when he was inside his own half earlier on in the game I believe. He’s had a stinker.
Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 15:42 - Feb 18 with 1468 viewsLeonWasGod

Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 15:35 - Feb 18 by Jonathans_coat

Same linesman also called Oli offside when he was inside his own half earlier on in the game I believe. He’s had a stinker.

lol, did he? Feckin useless
Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 17:43 - Feb 18 with 1371 viewsploppy

Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 15:35 - Feb 18 by Jonathans_coat

I didn't see this particular incident but it's quite possible for that to happen these days. If Oli was offside in the opposition half when the ball was played to him but he came back and touched the ball in his own half, then he's offside - in his own half.
Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 17:45 - Feb 18 with 1361 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 17:43 - Feb 18 by ploppy

I didn't see this particular incident but it's quite possible for that to happen these days. If Oli was offside in the opposition half when the ball was played to him but he came back and touched the ball in his own half, then he's offside - in his own half.

Which is exactly what happened.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 19:13 - Feb 18 with 1282 viewsJonathans_coat

Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 17:43 - Feb 18 by ploppy

Other way round is what happened to my memory.
Login to get fewer ads

Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 19:21 - Feb 18 with 1258 viewsBadlands

After reviewing the footage of Daniel James' goal Atwell has decide he ran too quickly and has disallowed the goal and the score is 3 - 1.
The Lino is also trying to decide if the post was off-side for the fist goal and Bersant is too Kosovan.
By the time of the draw Brentford will be through.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 19:51 - Feb 18 with 1221 viewsploppy

Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 19:13 - Feb 18 by Jonathans_coat

Other way round is what happened to my memory.

As I said, I didn't see it. What do you mean by other way round?
Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 20:04 - Feb 18 with 1196 viewssherpajacob

Me and my boy didn't realise it had been disallowed and thought the scoreboard was wrong for the rest of the game. Even when we got in the car and the radio said 4-1 , we thought they were wrong. We spent the journey home trying to work out which goal didn't count.

When a goal is scored I normally look to the linesman and he didn't have his,flag up.

Connor and the other ran in his direction to celebrate, so would have seen straight away a raised flag.

Having watched it back at 68:20 on the game clock Connor is celebrating and you can just see,the linesman with his flag down by his side.

Utterly bizarre.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 20:07]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 20:22 - Feb 18 with 1159 viewsFlashberryjack

Connor Roberts disallowed goal on 20:04 - Feb 18 by sherpajacob

Me and my boy didn't realise it had been disallowed and thought the scoreboard was wrong for the rest of the game. Even when we got in the car and the radio said 4-1 , we thought they were wrong. We spent the journey home trying to work out which goal didn't count.

When a goal is scored I normally look to the linesman and he didn't have his,flag up.

Connor and the other ran in his direction to celebrate, so would have seen straight away a raised flag.

Having watched it back at 68:20 on the game clock Connor is celebrating and you can just see,the linesman with his flag down by his side.

Utterly bizarre.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 20:07]

Same here, thought the scoreboard was weong.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024