Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking turn out today 19:24 - Feb 17 with 7824 viewsraynor94

Tells you all you need to know about our fan base, a fantastic performance and a half empty stadium to witness it, Apathy rules in Swansea

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Shocking turn out today on 20:31 - Feb 17 with 1518 viewsraynor94

Shocking turn out today on 20:15 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

You asked me this morning you crazy old loon.

Read the out of curiosity thread again, it was quite obviously aimed at that other bundle of fun on here CJ.

Never mind the Swans won in spectacular fashion today, so I could forgive anyone anything tonight

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Shocking turn out today on 20:32 - Feb 17 with 1514 viewssplJack

Shocking turn out today on 20:30 - Feb 17 by builthjack

Well you should be, you only live in Morriston

Yep and didn't even go today, saving my money for Wembley.
Shocking turn out today on 20:35 - Feb 17 with 1499 viewsexiledclaseboy

Shocking turn out today on 20:31 - Feb 17 by raynor94

Read the out of curiosity thread again, it was quite obviously aimed at that other bundle of fun on here CJ.

Never mind the Swans won in spectacular fashion today, so I could forgive anyone anything tonight

Yeah I just did.

Poll: Tory leader

Shocking turn out today on 20:35 - Feb 17 with 1495 viewsbuilthjack

Shocking turn out today on 20:32 - Feb 17 by splJack

Yep and didn't even go today, saving my money for Wembley.

A tenner will get you to Bridgend

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Shocking turn out today on 20:40 - Feb 17 with 1460 viewsSgorioFruit

Great second half on the box today :)

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Shocking turn out today on 20:49 - Feb 17 with 1412 viewsLoyal

Shocking turn out today on 20:13 - Feb 17 by swan_si

We'll have more than 8,000 if we get to the final, and no doubt they'll paint their faces and call themselves supporters, some may even buy a pint and a pie, it's like comedy gold on here. STID

Especially reading posts from people who clearly don't get it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Shocking turn out today on 20:54 - Feb 17 with 1393 viewslifelong

I watched the game today, with Mrs Lifelong, in a large bar in Tenerife, on our own.. how times have changed since last year even.
Shocking turn out today on 21:06 - Feb 17 with 1343 viewsplasjack

Wonder how much we get from BBC Wales, will it cover the missing fans.?
Login to get fewer ads

Shocking turn out today on 21:19 - Feb 17 with 1308 viewsLeonWasGod

Shocking turn out today on 21:06 - Feb 17 by plasjack

Wonder how much we get from BBC Wales, will it cover the missing fans.?

Comfortably. Those missing from Gillingham probably lost us somewhere around £40k + catering take. TV is bound to be more that that. Plus don't we get several £00k for getting into the next round?

Going on a run generates significant money in this league, and even more so as the team is only going to be funded by income (no owner investment).
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 21:30]
Shocking turn out today on 22:16 - Feb 17 with 1221 viewsKrisP

Those who stayed away cost Swansea City money today, not the owners. It was never going into the "owners pockets", a favourite around here at the moment. And if you actually believe they are funelling money out to "pay Rooney's wages" you really need to get your head checked.
Shocking turn out today on 22:28 - Feb 17 with 1194 viewsDrGonzo

As an aside to this otherwise rip roaring thread I find people who are obsessed with attendances weird nonces. Let people do a what they want. Up to them if they choose to buy the product if they have faith in it.
Shocking turn out today on 22:51 - Feb 17 with 1143 viewsLoyal

Shocking turn out today on 22:16 - Feb 17 by KrisP

Those who stayed away cost Swansea City money today, not the owners. It was never going into the "owners pockets", a favourite around here at the moment. And if you actually believe they are funelling money out to "pay Rooney's wages" you really need to get your head checked.

Until they come up with the books that reflect the debt they say is there to a majority shareholder who have been excluded since they took over, people will think and say anything.

It's what happens when people aren't trustworthy and have a track record of deceit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Shocking turn out today on 23:32 - Feb 17 with 1098 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shocking turn out today on 22:16 - Feb 17 by KrisP

What’s your beef? 😆 I agree though, it only hurts the players and Potter

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Shocking turn out today on 23:55 - Feb 17 with 1077 viewsJack59

Shocking turn out today on 20:22 - Feb 17 by builthjack

Agree with Raynor on this. Any supporter living within an hour or so of the ground could and should have been there to support Potter and the team. A lot saying about kick off time. 4pm on a Sunday.
A free Saturday, and. most of Sunday. Yet 4pm is a problem.
Arsenal, Liverpool etc at 8pm on a weekday wasn't a problem though. Strange that.
I absolutely despise those Yanks. But a tenner for adults and kids for a quid wasn't going to make them rich in the slightest.
Poor show people.

I think all the empty seats will start to take a little bit out of them, just one step at a time, that's how we will get things done when fans, despite the obvious don't stick together as one.
Shocking turn out today on 08:08 - Feb 18 with 993 viewswaynekerr55

Shocking turn out today on 19:46 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

Lots of judgement going on here. We can’t be far away from a “why don’t you ho and support Cardiff” post.

Why don't you ho and support Cardiff, Clase

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Shocking turn out today on 08:20 - Feb 18 with 971 viewsPhil_S

I didn't go. If we are at home in the quarter finals I may go. If we are away I almost certainly won't.

I am not sure if I am boycotting or busy
Shocking turn out today on 08:34 - Feb 18 with 941 viewsbuilthjack

Shocking turn out today on 08:20 - Feb 18 by Phil_S

I didn't go. If we are at home in the quarter finals I may go. If we are away I almost certainly won't.

I am not sure if I am boycotting or busy

Who had your prawns and steak today ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Shocking turn out today on 08:36 - Feb 18 with 935 viewssainthelens

Shocking turn out today on 08:34 - Feb 18 by builthjack

Meat and seafood on same plate? You wouldn't builthy?
Shocking turn out today on 08:40 - Feb 18 with 928 viewsPhil_S

Shocking turn out today on 08:34 - Feb 18 by builthjack

Always Lamb on a Sunday game...
Shocking turn out today on 08:44 - Feb 18 with 915 viewsjackrmee

Shocking turn out today on 20:14 - Feb 17 by controversial_jack

The 10,000 that didn't turn up. Hopefully to send a message to the board and owners. Before you reply, with, " and what did it accomplish", No idea, but it's all we can do as individuals. If anyone has a better idea, please tell?

That's not going to send a message.
A labour strike doesn't work if over half the workers turn up for work and put heck of a shift in.

That "protest" was pathetic and did not show anyone anything. In fact, it's difficult for anyone to even work out whether it was an actual protest, or just a low attendance due to it being a late Sunday game and people having work the next day.

If people want to protest, surely it should be better organised than that?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Shocking turn out today on 08:58 - Feb 18 with 887 viewsjackrmee

Shocking turn out today on 20:14 - Feb 17 by cmajack

I didn't go today for two reasons. Stopped attending cup games a couple of seasons ago are we fielded vastly weakened teams, and certainly as a previous poster said won't be giving these owners any more money than i need to. Do you really think they care about this club and the fans. And finally glory hunter i certainly am not. Been a season ticket holder for many many seasons and been to something like 65 away grounds many 3 or 4 times.

As someone pointed out the other day...
FA Cup ticket sales get halved for each team.
Tickets were £10 with kids for a quid.
They would have made pittance at that game anyway.

Like I said before, people should have a proper think about a protest that will actually be noticed before they take the easy route.
I think people are just making excuses because they can't be bothered to go to the game.
Unlucky for some, as they missed that second half.

A proper protest would have people from the national press talking about it.
I remember seeing the Lazio irriducibili clear the stands during a match in protest. Have it on video somewhere. That was a real protest. Organisation it's called. They still went to support their team, but the stands were completely empty for a few minutes.
That sort of thing gets noticed.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Shocking turn out today on 08:59 - Feb 18 with 884 viewsjackrmee

Shocking turn out today on 20:16 - Feb 17 by Zaxx

Plenty around me buying chips and bovrils before the match and at half-time.
Just saying.

Probably because no-one knew it was meant to be a protest.

Shocking turn out today on 09:05 - Feb 18 with 872 viewsjackrmee

Shocking turn out today on 20:28 - Feb 17 by westwalesed

I absolutely love the FA Cup but decided to boycott today. I’ll be at the QF whoever we get mind you.

That doesn't really make sense.
Sounds like you couldn't be bothered and decided to call it a boycott.

It's just like me going..."hmmm, do I have enough money to go to the game saturday? Bollocks my phone bill has come, I may as well boycott this one."

That's not what a boycott is. Surely a boycott is done with some organisation and passion?

Shocking turn out today on 10:06 - Feb 18 with 797 viewsbuilthjack

Shocking turn out today on 08:40 - Feb 18 by Phil_S

Always Lamb on a Sunday game...

Welsh I hope

Shocking turn out today on 10:09 - Feb 18 with 787 viewsPhil_S

Shocking turn out today on 10:06 - Feb 18 by builthjack

Welsh I hope

Always
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024