Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking turn out today 19:24 - Feb 17 with 7609 viewsraynor94

Tells you all you need to know about our fan base, a fantastic performance and a half empty stadium to witness it, Apathy rules in Swansea

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Shocking turn out today on 19:26 - Feb 17 with 3902 viewsLoyal

No it wasn't, it was a very decent turn out considering.
It wasn't a game to grip your bollocks, it was on TV, many wouldn't go because of the ownership.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Shocking turn out today on 19:27 - Feb 17 with 3867 viewswaynekerr55

You can't blame fans for not wanting put money in Rayns; I've refused to do so since this sordid sale went through and will continue to boycott until all of the parasites are gone.

That's my take. If people think differently, that's up to them. I may even say that they're better people than me. Then again I always have been a stubborn git, refusing to go places or shop places where I don't like them.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Shocking turn out today on 19:30 - Feb 17 with 3824 viewsLeonWasGod

Shocking turn out today on 19:26 - Feb 17 by Loyal

It wasn't a game to grip your bollocks, it was on TV, many wouldn't go because of the ownership.

4,000+ less than for Gillingham. Only 11k for a good chance of getting into the last 8. With tickets a tenner and kids for a quid. Seems strange to me, but each to their own.
Shocking turn out today on 19:30 - Feb 17 with 3814 viewsCooperman

Just over half full despite £10 ticket options and kids for a quid - I expected a larger crowd.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Shocking turn out today on 19:33 - Feb 17 with 3771 viewsraynor94

What a game if you win you are in the last 8, and the ownership excuse sorry isa load of bollocks, get behind Potter and the boys, will you be there if we draw Millwall next round?

Shocking turn out today on 19:37 - Feb 17 with 3709 viewsLuther27

I bet if we draw Man City at home next round there won't be as many empty seats then even if the kick off time was the same. We played a rival club today for a place in the quarter finals.....I enjoyed every minute of the second half rubbing their noses in it. First half we were shte mind 🙄
Shocking turn out today on 19:37 - Feb 17 with 3703 viewsPacemaker

I was there but it was a last minute decision. Worst day and time of the week for me, I know all the ST holders who normally sit by me were missing but most of them had family commitments.

10k home fans and a fair number were kids, it was noticeable that the north east corner was empty

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Shocking turn out today on 19:37 - Feb 17 with 3698 viewsgiantstoneater

I went but fully understand those who didn`t and a strong message sent to the board.
Login to get fewer ads

Shocking turn out today on 19:38 - Feb 17 with 3690 viewsDrGonzo

The people voted with their feet. Deal with it snowflake.
Shocking turn out today on 19:39 - Feb 17 with 3664 viewsJack59

Shocking turn out today on 19:27 - Feb 17 by waynekerr55

You can't blame fans for not wanting put money in Rayns; I've refused to do so since this sordid sale went through and will continue to boycott until all of the parasites are gone.

That's my take. If people think differently, that's up to them. I may even say that they're better people than me. Then again I always have been a stubborn git, refusing to go places or shop places where I don't like them.

I agree with you, I've been a season ticket holder for over 40 years and this lot of owners are the lowest of the low. They get an absolute minimum of me in the future.
But well done the team, The Yanks must now be thinking Huw was right on pulling the plug on the Dan James deal. Maybe reinstated next week!
Shocking turn out today on 19:40 - Feb 17 with 3636 viewsraynor94

Shocking turn out today on 19:38 - Feb 17 by DrGonzo

To achieve what?

Shocking turn out today on 19:41 - Feb 17 with 3611 viewsBadlands

Shocking turn out today on 19:38 - Feb 17 by DrGonzo

Lets hope they stay away.
Although it was a pathetic turn out I'd rather 11,000 dedicated fans than put up with the other 8,000 , mostly, the glory hunters.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Shocking turn out today on 19:43 - Feb 17 with 3590 viewswaynekerr55

Shocking turn out today on 19:41 - Feb 17 by Badlands

Lets hope they stay away.
Although it was a pathetic turn out I'd rather 11,000 dedicated fans than put up with the other 8,000 , mostly, the glory hunters.

Well no doubt if it's a big tie half of the Netherlands will be here, with John rubbing everyone's faces in shít on social media.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Shocking turn out today on 19:46 - Feb 17 with 3547 viewsexiledclaseboy

Lots of judgement going on here. We can’t be far away from a “why don’t you ho and support Cardiff” post.

Poll: Tory leader

Shocking turn out today on 19:46 - Feb 17 with 3544 viewsCooperman

Our club needs every penny that it can lay its hands on right now. Staying away as a protest statement has actually made our plight that tiny little bit worse.

The club can’t really win here; there would have been outcry if tickets were £20 each.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Shocking turn out today on 19:46 - Feb 17 with 3540 viewscontroversial_jack

The apathy was for those who attended the game, knowing a boycott was called for
Shocking turn out today on 19:51 - Feb 17 with 3484 viewsWatchman

Shocking turn out today on 19:46 - Feb 17 by Cooperman

Our club needs every penny that it can lay its hands on right now. Staying away as a protest statement has actually made our plight that tiny little bit worse.

The club can’t really win here; there would have been outcry if tickets were £20 each.

Owners have the financial clout to get us to the next level so match attendance should not be a factor.... loaded they are

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Shocking turn out today on 19:54 - Feb 17 with 3446 viewsraynor94

Shocking turn out today on 19:46 - Feb 17 by controversial_jack

The apathy was for those who attended the game, knowing a boycott was called for

Who called for a boycott ? And for what reason didn't you attend?

Shocking turn out today on 19:56 - Feb 17 with 3432 viewsLeonWasGod

Shocking turn out today on 19:46 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

Lots of judgement going on here. We can’t be far away from a “why don’t you ho and support Cardiff” post.

You can only join in if you tell us whether you went or not. Oh, and if you did Fathy will want to know if you left early or not
Shocking turn out today on 19:56 - Feb 17 with 3424 viewsraynor94

Shocking turn out today on 19:46 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

Were you happy with today's attendance?

Shocking turn out today on 19:57 - Feb 17 with 3414 viewsBLAZE

You just know Raynor would be the type to cross a picket line

Shocking turn out today on 19:58 - Feb 17 with 3403 viewsexiledclaseboy

Shocking turn out today on 19:56 - Feb 17 by LeonWasGod

You can only join in if you tell us whether you went or not. Oh, and if you did Fathy will want to know if you left early or not

I wasn’t there. Raynor the Superfan demanded to know why this morning so I told him to mind his own business. Cheeky fecker.

Shocking turn out today on 20:03 - Feb 17 with 3334 viewsItchySphincter

Those that didn’t go missed some of the best goals we’re likely to score all season.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Shocking turn out today on 20:10 - Feb 17 with 3263 viewscontroversial_jack

Shocking turn out today on 20:03 - Feb 17 by ItchySphincter

Those that didn’t go missed some of the best goals we’re likely to score all season.

Make the most of it then.
Shocking turn out today on 20:11 - Feb 17 with 3243 viewsexiledclaseboy

Shocking turn out today on 20:03 - Feb 17 by ItchySphincter

They didn’t though. It was on the telly see.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024