Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today 21:55 - Feb 17 with 9810 viewsBenJ94

Hopefully you’ll stay away for the rest of this cup run and when we win the final 👍
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 00:59 - Feb 19 with 1771 viewsSTID2017

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:42 - Feb 18 by raynor94

Your a Swans fan, 90 minutes from Wembley, at a loss why you wouldn't attend

I though Pencoed wscabout three hours from Wembley ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 05:15 - Feb 19 with 1721 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Can this board get any more self righteous? Who cares, what’s done is done . Move on FFS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:16 - Feb 19 with 1620 viewsperplex

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 18:57 - Feb 18 by plasjack

What's your day job an undertaker or a stand up comic?.

So you do not believe that our best players will be sold, cheap options brought in and once the Yanks are satisfied with there profit margin they will be gone leaving the club in struggling in the basement of the championship or even in the second division, now I know you are a bit of a simpleton to say the least, but out of curiousity what are your thoughts on the club's future, your proberbly another idiot in the Resseruction and E20 mold.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 18:27]
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:18 - Feb 19 with 1556 viewsplasjack

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:16 - Feb 19 by perplex

So you do not believe that our best players will be sold, cheap options brought in and once the Yanks are satisfied with there profit margin they will be gone leaving the club in struggling in the basement of the championship or even in the second division, now I know you are a bit of a simpleton to say the least, but out of curiousity what are your thoughts on the club's future, your proberbly another idiot in the Resseruction and E20 mold.

If only you were a fortune teller you would give me the Lottery numbers, but its all guesswork you cretin.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 18:23 - Feb 20 with 1439 viewsperplex

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:18 - Feb 19 by plasjack

If only you were a fortune teller you would give me the Lottery numbers, but its all guesswork you cretin.

Ffs mun Fortune tellers do not and can not predict the lottery or they would be living off there winnings not charging and conning to read fortunes you complete and utter dimwit, not only can you not answer a simple question you believe in myths as well.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:00 - Feb 20 with 1403 viewsplasjack

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 18:23 - Feb 20 by perplex

Ffs mun Fortune tellers do not and can not predict the lottery or they would be living off there winnings not charging and conning to read fortunes you complete and utter dimwit, not only can you not answer a simple question you believe in myths as well.

googled cretin yet.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:44 - Feb 20 with 1369 viewsjackrmee

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:00 - Feb 20 by plasjack

googled cretin yet.

I just did...
What a fantastic fuking word.

cretinDictionary result for cretin
/ˈkrɛtɪn/Submit
noun
INFORMAL-OFFENSIVE
a stupid person (used as a general term of abuse).
DATED-MEDICINE
a person who is physically deformed and has learning difficulties because of congenital thyroid deficiency.

Tip
Similar-sounding words
cretin is sometimes confused with cretan

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:47 - Feb 20 with 1361 viewsjasper_T

I tried crétin in the south of France but didn't care for it.
Login to get fewer ads

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:11 - Feb 20 with 1309 viewssainthelens

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:47 - Feb 20 by jasper_T

I tried crétin in the south of France but didn't care for it.

I always drink cretin after the gym.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 18:08 - Feb 21 with 1175 viewsperplex

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:00 - Feb 20 by plasjack

googled cretin yet.

Yep riveting stuff, you must be very proud of yourself finding the meaning of that word
seeing as you have no idea about anything else, what a dopey bloke, you need to get back on Google and find some other words to impress yourself with.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2019 18:10]
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:16 - Feb 21 with 1127 viewsplasjack

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 18:08 - Feb 21 by perplex

Yep riveting stuff, you must be very proud of yourself finding the meaning of that word
seeing as you have no idea about anything else, what a dopey bloke, you need to get back on Google and find some other words to impress yourself with.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2019 18:10]

Knew the meaning without referring to Google, unlike the likes of keyboard numpties like you.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:40 - Feb 21 with 1103 viewsBadlands

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:16 - Feb 19 by perplex

What profit?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:07 - Feb 21 with 1051 viewsLeonWasGod

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:40 - Feb 21 by Badlands

What profit?

If they can make a profit in this league without relegating us, they’re a lot better than I give them credit for.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 05:02 - Feb 22 with 1006 viewsLoyal

What profit?

Nobody knows, it's been covered countless times.
That's the point.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:28 - Feb 22 with 956 viewsperplex

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 19:16 - Feb 21 by plasjack

Knew the meaning without referring to Google, unlike the likes of keyboard numpties like you.

You were asked a simple question, obviously can not answer it because you have no idea how to, so try and get around the fact that you have been owned by calling other posters childish names you seem to do it quite often as well lol, as I say your a totally clueless old man.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:34 - Feb 22 with 948 viewsperplex

What profit?

This is why as a club with a fan base consisting of guys with your type of mindset that we have major problems, do you truly believe these pair of very clever guys who own our club are not syphoning a profit for themselves at the expense of our club ffs mun what's the matter with you.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:37 - Feb 22 with 945 viewsThe_E20

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:34 - Feb 22 by perplex

This is why as a club with a fan base consisting of guys with your type of mindset that we have major problems, do you truly believe these pair of very clever guys who own our club are not syphoning a profit for themselves at the expense of our club ffs mun what's the matter with you.

Yes.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:42 - Feb 22 with 940 viewsjasper_T

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:34 - Feb 22 by perplex

If they weren't paying themselves anything (over or under the table) do you think the club would be profitable this season?

I'm sure they're getting paid in some way but nowhere near the £60m they spent to buy shares in the club they're supposedly plunging into debt through their own greed/cleverness.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:43 - Feb 22 with 940 viewsperplex

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:07 - Feb 21 by LeonWasGod

If they can make a profit in this league without relegating us, they’re a lot better than I give them credit for.

It will be a slow demise as the owners work out clever ways to drain the club, they will sell our best players in the summer, Potter will be snapped up by another club, the gullable among the fan base will then start to realise the likes of myself were right all along.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:49 - Feb 22 with 929 viewsThe_E20

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:43 - Feb 22 by perplex

It will be a slow demise as the owners work out clever ways to drain the club, they will sell our best players in the summer, Potter will be snapped up by another club, the gullable among the fan base will then start to realise the likes of myself were right all along.

All the hallmarks of trampie, same confused demeanour.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 12:50]
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:54 - Feb 22 with 927 viewsperplex

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:37 - Feb 22 by The_E20

Yes.

Many posts have been put up recently quoting your views and what you have said in the past, your actual words so to speak, and these prove you are a clueless tw_t and most of what you have said has turned out to be to be wrong, your a fool proven by the fact that it,s been posted in black and white for everyone to see.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:56 - Feb 22 with 923 viewsThe_E20

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:54 - Feb 22 by perplex

Many posts have been put up recently quoting your views and what you have said in the past, your actual words so to speak, and these prove you are a clueless tw_t and most of what you have said has turned out to be to be wrong, your a fool proven by the fact that it,s been posted in black and white for everyone to see.

Any specific examples?
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 13:01 - Feb 22 with 916 viewsThe_E20

As I thought.::
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 13:05 - Feb 22 with 909 viewsperplex

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:56 - Feb 22 by The_E20

Any specific examples?

Plenty, if other forum members are prepared to spend the time to find them, a couple have actually been posted during the last few weeks making you out to be the fool that you are, whether anyone will want to waste there time on you looking for them is another matter but no doubt they will find them if they really want to.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 13:10 - Feb 22 with 892 viewsThe_E20

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 13:05 - Feb 22 by perplex

Plenty, if other forum members are prepared to spend the time to find them, a couple have actually been posted during the last few weeks making you out to be the fool that you are, whether anyone will want to waste there time on you looking for them is another matter but no doubt they will find them if they really want to.

So none then?

As I thought.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024