Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today 21:55 - Feb 17 with 9805 viewsBenJ94

Hopefully you’ll stay away for the rest of this cup run and when we win the final 👍
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:01 - Feb 17 with 4658 viewsGaryjack

Shut up you idiot. Nobody stayed away today in protest. Lay off the kryptonite Superman!
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:03 - Feb 17 with 4639 viewsJackSomething

Did you think the same for the playoff final and the league cup final? We'd look a bit silly with only 11,000 or so in one half of Wembley, but as long as you're happy...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:04 - Feb 17 with 4627 viewsBenJ94

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:01 - Feb 17 by Garyjack

Shut up you idiot. Nobody stayed away today in protest. Lay off the kryptonite Superman!

I know at least 6 boys who didn’t come today because they didn’t want to put money in the Americans pockets, and I assume there were a few more for the same reason. Not much of a protest I’ll admit...but one none the less 👍
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:05 - Feb 17 with 4599 viewsKrisP

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:01 - Feb 17 by Garyjack

Lots of people claimed to not be going because of the "boycott."
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:07 - Feb 17 with 4579 viewsKrisP

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:03 - Feb 17 by JackSomething

Did you think the same for the playoff final and the league cup final? We'd look a bit silly with only 11,000 or so in one half of Wembley, but as long as you're happy...

People didn't boycott either of those though did they?
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:07 - Feb 17 with 4575 viewsQJumpingJack

Should we get to the Cup Final, how much will the Americans make?
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:09 - Feb 17 with 4551 viewsGaryjack

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:04 - Feb 17 by BenJ94

I know at least 6 boys who didn’t come today because they didn’t want to put money in the Americans pockets, and I assume there were a few more for the same reason. Not much of a protest I’ll admit...but one none the less 👍

Well i hope you've messaged them on facelook or tvvatter and put them straight!
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:10 - Feb 17 with 4546 viewsBenJ94

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:03 - Feb 17 by JackSomething

What the attendance is makes absolutely no difference to me at all, But how can you justify not supporting the team when they need it most? We’ve made the quarter finals 2 seasons in a row, which hasn’t happened often, not in my life time anyway, why would you let a couple of greedy b@stards ruin unbelievable moments like we’ve had today? Genuine question.
Login to get fewer ads

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:13 - Feb 17 with 4521 viewsBenJ94

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:09 - Feb 17 by Garyjack

Well i hope you've messaged them on facelook or tvvatter and put them straight!

I think we’ll end this conversation here 🙄
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:14 - Feb 17 with 4504 viewsDarran

Go play with your pigs Benji

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:16 - Feb 17 with 4481 viewsGaryjack

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:13 - Feb 17 by BenJ94

I think we’ll end this conversation here 🙄

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:18 - Feb 17 with 4458 viewsKrisP

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:07 - Feb 17 by QJumpingJack

Should we get to the Cup Final, how much will the Americans make?

I'd guess at zero. Even if we win it there won't be profit to take given the state the finances are in currently.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:37 - Feb 17 with 4391 viewsJackSomething

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:10 - Feb 17 by BenJ94

What the attendance is makes absolutely no difference to me at all, But how can you justify not supporting the team when they need it most? We’ve made the quarter finals 2 seasons in a row, which hasn’t happened often, not in my life time anyway, why would you let a couple of greedy b@stards ruin unbelievable moments like we’ve had today? Genuine question.

My point being, we sold out our allocation for the playoff final, which was something like 37k I think? That season we didn't sell out home games regularly, so there were around 20k Swans fans there who didn't go to games regularly.

Did you spend your time trying to work out which were the 'plastics' or did you just enjoy the atmosphere and the game?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:38 - Feb 17 with 4381 viewsLoyal

It was a bloody good protest, and I will personally protest against anyone who says it wasn't a protest.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:40 - Feb 17 with 4368 viewsBenJ94

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:38 - Feb 17 by Loyal

It was a bloody good protest, and I will personally protest against anyone who says it wasn't a protest.

So either way, there’s a protest then? 😂
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:48 - Feb 17 with 4345 viewsLoyal

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 22:40 - Feb 17 by BenJ94

So either way, there’s a protest then? 😂

You protest too much.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 00:14 - Feb 18 with 4240 viewsBloodyhills

Wembley will be pretty empty then.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 0:14]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 00:21 - Feb 18 with 4228 viewsTenbySwan

Fa cup semi and final tickets are VERY pricey I believe.

Didn't even Man Utd fail to sell out a semi final s few years ago due to a fan protest?
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 03:47 - Feb 18 with 4143 viewsThe_E20

Nobody protested today. Well nobody of any note anyway, I’d say it comprises of about 12 people all who just wanted to watch it on TV instead and hide behind what they believe sounds a more noble excuse... not that any of them know what they are protesting or what they are trying to change of course.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 10:33 - Feb 18 with 3960 viewscontroversial_jack

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 03:47 - Feb 18 by The_E20

Nobody protested today. Well nobody of any note anyway, I’d say it comprises of about 12 people all who just wanted to watch it on TV instead and hide behind what they believe sounds a more noble excuse... not that any of them know what they are protesting or what they are trying to change of course.

Ground looked half empty, about 11,000 I believe.Those who went can have no complaints when the yanks suck us dry, as they did nothing!
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:06 - Feb 18 with 3884 viewsBazswan

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 10:33 - Feb 18 by controversial_jack

Ground looked half empty, about 11,000 I believe.Those who went can have no complaints when the yanks suck us dry, as they did nothing!

I think it's a safe bet to say that this was due to the opposition rather than any big gesture. Had it been Man City would there have been less empty seats? Matter of opinion of course but I am fairly certain of the answer.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:30 - Feb 18 with 3813 viewsraynor94

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 10:33 - Feb 18 by controversial_jack

So you'll be protesting again, if we are drawn at home next round?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:47 - Feb 18 with 3769 viewsThe_E20

Of course it did, it’s the FA Cup and people have to put their hands in their pocket if they want to go, it’s usually a bad turnout, especially when conveniently on TV.

All those that claim to be protesting are doing is ensuring the club have to sell players such as James as we won’t be hitting income targets. So these moronic protesters can not complain when we have to continue to sell to survive.
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:52 - Feb 18 with 3747 viewspencoedjack

I didn’t go yesterday, won’t go to a home tie in the quarter final.

Nothing to do with a protest just can’t be arsed.

Oh & I couldn’t give a fuk what you think 👍
Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 18:04 - Feb 18 with 3590 viewscontroversial_jack

Those that stayed away in “Protest” today on 12:30 - Feb 18 by raynor94

So you'll be protesting again, if we are drawn at home next round?

No, it was always meant as a one off, however the no buying merchandise or beer is still ongoing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024