Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackrmee 23:17 - Feb 17 with 596 viewsbuilthjack

It was good to meet you today.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jackrmee on 23:23 - Feb 17 with 584 viewsWarwickHunt

Where did he park his horse?
Jackrmee on 23:33 - Feb 17 with 561 viewsbuilthjack

Jackrmee on 23:23 - Feb 17 by WarwickHunt

Park and ride

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jackrmee on 23:36 - Feb 17 with 556 viewsLoyal

Jackrmee on 23:33 - Feb 17 by builthjack

Park and ride

He parked his horse and then rode off on it ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jackrmee on 00:01 - Feb 18 with 534 viewsbuilthjack

Jackrmee on 23:36 - Feb 17 by Loyal

He parked his horse and then rode off on it ?

Aye. Then parked at the neigh bours

Jackrmee on 00:28 - Feb 18 with 524 viewsjackrmee

You too mate. A gentleman. Always good to meet Jacks coming from further afield to support us. Especially when turn outs are as poor as tonight. Hats off :)
And the second half went just as we suggested and hoped. Happy days. Was a good night.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Jackrmee on 00:29 - Feb 18 with 523 viewsjackrmee

Jackrmee on 23:23 - Feb 17 by WarwickHunt

My horse joined us after half time

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Jackrmee on 06:59 - Feb 18 with 475 viewsbuilthjack

Jackrmee on 00:28 - Feb 18 by jackrmee

You too mate. A gentleman. Always good to meet Jacks coming from further afield to support us. Especially when turn outs are as poor as tonight. Hats off :)
And the second half went just as we suggested and hoped. Happy days. Was a good night.

That's chat we hadn't about tactics at half time seemed to work. You must have phoned Potter lol.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024