Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Naughton 05:27 - Feb 18 with 1289 viewsSTID2017

Poor showing by all in the first half.
However in the second half they all played much better.
Special mention for Kyle, who had possibly his best 45 mins for us in that second half.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Kyle Naughton on 08:52 - Feb 18 with 1137 viewsBazswan

I agree. He had an excellent second half.
Kyle Naughton on 09:18 - Feb 18 with 1100 viewsandrew

In fairness, could have said the same about most of the team.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Kyle Naughton on 09:33 - Feb 18 with 1063 viewsunion_jack

Kyle Naughton on 09:18 - Feb 18 by andrew

He did.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Kyle Naughton on 09:52 - Feb 18 with 1016 viewsbristolpothead

Kyle Naughton on 09:18 - Feb 18 by andrew

The OP said exactly that
Kyle Naughton on 10:05 - Feb 18 with 989 viewsPegojack

I thought he was p1ss poor in the first half, although in fairness the whole team were. Specifically, though, he was not tight to his winger at all and gave him acres of time and space to put in crosses. Not like him, he's usually pretty competent at defending against pacey wingers. It was as if he'd taken a masterclass in defending from Michael Howard just before kick off.
Anyway, who cares, it was a fantastic second half turnaround and I'm still high from it....
Kyle Naughton on 10:15 - Feb 18 with 968 viewsbuilthjack

Kyle Naughton on 10:05 - Feb 18 by Pegojack

I thought he was p1ss poor in the first half, although in fairness the whole team were. Specifically, though, he was not tight to his winger at all and gave him acres of time and space to put in crosses. Not like him, he's usually pretty competent at defending against pacey wingers. It was as if he'd taken a masterclass in defending from Michael Howard just before kick off.
Anyway, who cares, it was a fantastic second half turnaround and I'm still high from it....

This is about right, he was 15-20 yards away from his man first half. I think potter must have given him a rocket up his ass at half time, as he went wider 2nd half and did the job he was there for.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kyle Naughton on 10:34 - Feb 18 with 936 viewsBarrySwan

He's hopeless....get rid
Kyle Naughton on 16:53 - Feb 18 with 778 viewsgiantstoneater

Very poor 1st half from the entire team equally as good in the second half. I think Roberts is looking jaded and needs a breathe is a lot better than he has been showing but his passing has always been his weakness and he needs improving in that area. Question is who could we play there the cupboard is bare!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Naughton on 17:02 - Feb 18 with 763 viewsjasper_T

Kyle Naughton on 16:53 - Feb 18 by giantstoneater

Very poor 1st half from the entire team equally as good in the second half. I think Roberts is looking jaded and needs a breathe is a lot better than he has been showing but his passing has always been his weakness and he needs improving in that area. Question is who could we play there the cupboard is bare!!!

Aaron Lewis is out on loan and Tyler Reid's injured. The u23s have Joe Lewis (a centreback) at right back, and the u18s have Ryan Bevan (a central midfielder).

For the first time in years we've not got a backlog of right backs.
Kyle Naughton on 17:13 - Feb 18 with 739 viewspencoedjack

Kyle Naughton on 10:34 - Feb 18 by BarrySwan

He's hopeless....get rid

I concur
Kyle Naughton on 17:15 - Feb 18 with 737 viewskarnataka

Kyle Naughton on 10:05 - Feb 18 by Pegojack

"Michael Howard" and "masterclass in defending" in the same sentence??? WTF??? The sun's getting to you Mike.
Kyle Naughton on 18:05 - Feb 18 with 678 viewsgiantstoneater

Kyle Naughton on 17:02 - Feb 18 by jasper_T

Aaron Lewis is out on loan and Tyler Reid's injured. The u23s have Joe Lewis (a centreback) at right back, and the u18s have Ryan Bevan (a central midfielder).

For the first time in years we've not got a backlog of right backs.

With us still being in the cup and international matches in March it would be nice to see him get a break he will be running on empty soon it's a high octane game he plays. He got some stick from me Saturday he looked tired in body and in thought but bearing in mind this is his full season and a championship one at that he is doing well. Still needs to work on his passing though.
Kyle Naughton on 20:05 - Feb 18 with 563 viewsLoyal

Much better player at this level.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024