Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rats leaving the sinking ship. 16:03 - Feb 18 with 4854 viewspikeypaul

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47278902

They got voted in on a manifesto of delivering Brexit,but once in decided to abandon the same democracy that got them their £80,000 a year jobs.

The sooner we have by elections the better,but we all now these filth have no morals just like the MP for Peterborough who is at present behind bars but still collecting her wedge from the tax payer.

Shameful.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 19:19 - Feb 18 with 3398 viewsdickythorpe

Pikey, Ive no beef with you but change the record mun or at least find a serious political website that has a forum.
Just come back from work and it's all negative or not much on here at all these days.
Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 21:10 - Feb 18 with 3291 viewsLeonWasGod

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 19:19 - Feb 18 by dickythorpe

Pikey, Ive no beef with you but change the record mun or at least find a serious political website that has a forum.
Just come back from work and it's all negative or not much on here at all these days.

He'd get laughed off a serious political website. He's not doing politics - just spouting the latest Daily Mail headline of the day.

Agree though.
Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 21:47 - Feb 18 with 3238 viewsHighjack

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 19:19 - Feb 18 by dickythorpe

Pikeys right though, even if he spouts it in a rather haphazard way. Why do we accept politicians making promises in electoral campaigns then when they’ve got their cushy jobs on seventy grand a year plus it all goes out the window?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 22:10 - Feb 18 with 3187 viewsBrynCartwright

UK Politics at the moment is just of a laughably bad standard. The major individuals across the entire political spectrum are just the biggest shower of shite imaginable. Politics, and expecially Brexit, just leaves me in a metaphsical stupor. Please, somebody, from somewhere rescue us from this miasma of worthlessness, and that includes Tories, Labour and all other feckers in-between.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 22:46 - Feb 18 with 3142 viewsrockinjk

This is great news. I can vote for this prospective party, they need a few moderate Tories on board and there’s a force to beat the fascists and the commies
Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 08:31 - Feb 19 with 3002 viewspikeypaul

Says Leon the 1/2 wit loser leftie who has still not accepted the will of the people and democracy.

He’s been shown to be clueless time and time again on my countdown to leaving thread , but still tries to give it the big one.

38 AFLI

[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 16:16]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 08:36 - Feb 19 with 2997 viewsdickythorpe

Pikey, I am neither here nor there with politics anymore.

I understand Labour is in a mess, what anti semitism evidence is there that made 7 MPs quit their own party?
What bullying allegations are there?
Plus surely like in the workplace there are grievance procedures these 7 could have followed?

It's a mess, and a real shame this divided government has no real opposition challenging it for now
Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 08:38 - Feb 19 with 2995 viewspikeypaul

I delight in all the insults from the remoaner,lefties since that’s all they have.

I know the truths hurts them so much and all they can do is throw insults.

I fecking love it.

Dicky, just put me on ignore.

Ps the above post is not aimed at you dicky, I enjoy your posts .
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 8:42]

Login to get fewer ads

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 08:42 - Feb 19 with 2979 viewsHighjack

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 08:36 - Feb 19 by dickythorpe

Pikey, I am neither here nor there with politics anymore.

I understand Labour is in a mess, what anti semitism evidence is there that made 7 MPs quit their own party?
What bullying allegations are there?
Plus surely like in the workplace there are grievance procedures these 7 could have followed?

It's a mess, and a real shame this divided government has no real opposition challenging it for now

There's been talk of them being de-selected for a while as Momentum are trying to purge the entire movement of anybody who doesn't agree that Corbyn is an inspiring, intellectual and noble leader who will lead us to greatness. Which of course is anybody with a pulse.

This is probably them jumping before they are pushed, so they can go out on their own terms and send some highly publicised barbs back in the other direction.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 08:50 - Feb 19 with 2960 viewspikeypaul

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 22:46 - Feb 18 by rockinjk

This is great news. I can vote for this prospective party, they need a few moderate Tories on board and there’s a force to beat the fascists and the commies

All they will do is exactly what the SDP did and split the leftie vote.

I think in the last election the SDP fought they got 25 % of the vote, but because of the first past the post electoral system only 22 seats out of 600 odd.All they did was make it very easy for Thatcher.

The Tories will be loving it this morning.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 9:14]

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 09:28 - Feb 19 with 2930 viewsmajorraglan

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 08:50 - Feb 19 by pikeypaul

All they will do is exactly what the SDP did and split the leftie vote.

I think in the last election the SDP fought they got 25 % of the vote, but because of the first past the post electoral system only 22 seats out of 600 odd.All they did was make it very easy for Thatcher.

The Tories will be loving it this morning.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 9:14]

I agree, the beneficiaries of this will be the Tories who currently form what is one of the worst ever governments we have had. I suspect that the Labour Party will only change when it is annihilated at the next election. If they a leader who had a wider appeal they would probably be 15 to 20 points up on the Conservatives by now.
Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 09:32 - Feb 19 with 2919 viewspikeypaul

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 09:28 - Feb 19 by majorraglan

I agree, the beneficiaries of this will be the Tories who currently form what is one of the worst ever governments we have had. I suspect that the Labour Party will only change when it is annihilated at the next election. If they a leader who had a wider appeal they would probably be 15 to 20 points up on the Conservatives by now.

I agree any decent opposition would be miles ahead.

It’s only because Labour have Steptoe the Marxist, terrorist lover in charge they are not.

Can you imagine anyone who has relatives connected to the armed forces voting for him? I can’t.

Well, maybe the clueless sheep who vote Labour since their great grand parents did.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 9:38]

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 09:38 - Feb 19 with 2905 viewscockneyswan

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 09:32 - Feb 19 by pikeypaul

I agree any decent opposition would be miles ahead.

It’s only because Labour have Steptoe the Marxist, terrorist lover in charge they are not.

Can you imagine anyone who has relatives connected to the armed forces voting for him? I can’t.

Well, maybe the clueless sheep who vote Labour since their great grand parents did.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 9:38]

Would you prefer a phoney Blair?
Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 09:41 - Feb 19 with 2892 viewspikeypaul

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 09:38 - Feb 19 by cockneyswan

Would you prefer a phoney Blair?

In their own way they are equally as bad.

Corbyn would financially cripple the country, Blair sent 1000s to die in an illegal war and got away with it whilst earning himself £10s of millions off the back of it.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 9:42]

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 09:42 - Feb 19 with 2886 viewscockneyswan

These 7 were elected under the Labour banner, the honourable thing to do is resign and fight a by-election under an independent banner, we would then really see how popular they are or not.
Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 09:50 - Feb 19 with 2863 viewsdickythorpe

I've never used the ignore function on here pikey. Sometimes you make good points especially on the football thread.
Felt a bit tired last night and seeing politics thread just got me down.

Anyway perhaps this Independent party could be what the country needs?.........
Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 12:43 - Feb 19 with 2769 viewsJackSomething

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 08:31 - Feb 19 by pikeypaul

Says Leon the 1/2 wit loser leftie who has still not accepted the will of the people and democracy.

He’s been shown to be clueless time and time again on my countdown to leaving thread , but still tries to give it the big one.

38 AFLI

He's only posted once on this thread Pikey, so not sure how he could have been 'shown to be clueless time and time again'.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 19:36 - Feb 19 with 2620 viewsrockinjk

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 08:38 - Feb 19 by pikeypaul

I delight in all the insults from the remoaner,lefties since that’s all they have.

I know the truths hurts them so much and all they can do is throw insults.

I fecking love it.

Dicky, just put me on ignore.

Ps the above post is not aimed at you dicky, I enjoy your posts .
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 8:42]

How is your life going to be tangibly better after Brexit pikey?
Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 19:42 - Feb 19 with 2606 viewsLeonWasGod

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 08:31 - Feb 19 by pikeypaul

38 AFLI

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 19:54 - Feb 19 with 2593 viewsKilkennyjack

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 09:41 - Feb 19 by pikeypaul

In their own way they are equally as bad.

Corbyn would financially cripple the country, Blair sent 1000s to die in an illegal war and got away with it whilst earning himself £10s of millions off the back of it.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 9:42]

Now i am no fan of Jezza but ... your Tory Brexit has so far cost us as follows, you fecking simpleton .....

‘New analysis by the CER estimates that the UK economy is 2.1 per cent smaller as a result of the vote to leave the EU. The knock-on hit to the public finances is now £23 billion per annum — or £440 million a week.....’.

Less social care, less pensions, less schools, less police, less for the armed forces, less on roads, less jobs for working class people.

Boris, Moggs, Farage, Gove, May, and other millionaires do not give a shite.

Beware of the Risen People

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 20:22 - Feb 19 with 2562 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Derek Hatton has been let back in the Labour Party what the fook is Jezza up to?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 20:49 - Feb 19 with 2532 viewsrockinjk

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 20:22 - Feb 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

Derek Hatton has been let back in the Labour Party what the fook is Jezza up to?

Agent Tory corbyn
Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 20:54 - Feb 19 with 2518 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 20:49 - Feb 19 by rockinjk

Agent Tory corbyn

I give up!

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 21:13 - Feb 19 with 2484 viewsKilkennyjack

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 20:22 - Feb 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

Good point.

Degsy is a gob shite.

Beware of the Risen People

Rats leaving the sinking ship. on 22:34 - Feb 19 with 2439 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Another one gone tonight, not happy with the treatment of Jews in Labour.

Joan Ryan.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 22:35]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024