Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have You Ever Seen Such A Collection of Cretins? 16:15 - Feb 18 with 16589 viewsjackharris

Brentford Youth! Maybe they wiill attempt to meet up with real Swans fans in the league match and not kids at the ground and a group of pensioners in Briton Ferry. It’s equivalent would be like Swansea fans attempting badly to do over a boozer in Slough.

[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 23:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 19:21 - Feb 18 with 4777 viewsWarwickHunt

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 19:05 - Feb 18 by Thrasher6

Brentford and Millwall 'yuff' did.....only problem is they decided to film it....and all got arrested. Not the smartest bunch.....

[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 19:07]

That’s the worst episode of Strictly, ever.
Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 19:36 - Feb 18 with 4702 viewsGaryjack

Brentford and Millwall 'yuff' did.....only problem is they decided to film it....and all got arrested. Not the smartest bunch.....

Hope the Russians don't see this. If they do, England fans are going to be in big trouble at next years Euro's!
Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 20:00 - Feb 18 with 4605 viewsLoyal

So why make a flag taunting Swansea ? Are they still smarting from the 3-2 win we had there and they had to make up stories to stop themselves looking really silly.
They clearly won't return and this is where the problems will be for other supporters who follow them.
Still, apparently the over sixties will be out on the streets of the ferry next time.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 20:04 - Feb 18 with 4587 viewsBanosswan

Shocking fitness levels

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 20:06 - Feb 18 with 4571 viewsLoyal

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 20:04 - Feb 18 by Banosswan

Shocking fitness levels

Frightening more like, bloody kids eh ? It's all fags, fanny's and fur coats.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 20:07 - Feb 18 with 4562 viewsswitchingcode

I can accept being being beaten on the field but this is a complete embarrassment for our club.
Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 20:11 - Feb 18 with 4540 viewsLoyal

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 20:07 - Feb 18 by switchingcode

I can accept being being beaten on the field but this is a complete embarrassment for our club.

I'm still trying to get my head round the letter to a well known Swansea drinking house which obviously they needed the address for and their inability to show up knowing it's location. I will add to do so would be suicide for that lot. And then getting pasted by six old boys in Britton ferry, yes embarrassing for those who indulge in this pastime and indeed for you as a fan.

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 20:21 - Feb 18 with 4495 viewsswitchingcode

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 20:11 - Feb 18 by Loyal

I'm still trying to get my head round the letter to a well known Swansea drinking house which obviously they needed the address for and their inability to show up knowing it's location. I will add to do so would be suicide for that lot. And then getting pasted by six old boys in Britton ferry, yes embarrassing for those who indulge in this pastime and indeed for you as a fan.

Yes and when we turn turn up again for the league game mid week they will be nowhere to be seen and we’ll be having to drink miles from the ground before.
Login to get fewer ads

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 21:00 - Feb 18 with 4378 viewsbuilthjack

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 19:00 - Feb 18 by Jackfath

It seems the re-emergence of groups of young men hell bent on having a ruck is becoming "trendy" once more. Albeit with the perpetrators knowing full well there are CCTV and police at hand to stop them from steaming in. All very brave.

Why don't these groups arrange to meet up and have a decent dust up in a remote place such as a forest or up the beacons somewhere?

All hard in a gang JF

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 21:02 - Feb 18 with 4368 viewsbuilthjack

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 19:11 - Feb 18 by Chief

I didn't see the one in the back row come back.

He was sat in a disabled seat nearer the middle, with a couple of stewards keeping an eye on him. The other lad, in the white top, came back and sat lower down with a few chums.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 21:03]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 21:05 - Feb 18 with 4346 viewsBillyChong

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 20:11 - Feb 18 by Loyal

The state of the handwriting on the letter might explain why they couldn’t find the Railway.
Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 21:08 - Feb 18 with 4324 viewsLeonWasGod

They're from the same city, same country. Feckin morons, not a brain cell between them. Why do people still glamourise this crap and the good old days of when one bunch of morons ran from another bunch of morons?

A cancer on the game.
Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 21:15 - Feb 18 with 4291 viewsChief

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 21:02 - Feb 18 by builthjack

He was sat in a disabled seat nearer the middle, with a couple of stewards keeping an eye on him. The other lad, in the white top, came back and sat lower down with a few chums.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 21:03]

Ah right I see. Glad he was allowed back in.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 21:18 - Feb 18 with 4282 views1983

Brentford Hooligans

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 22:30 - Feb 18 with 4090 viewsDewi1jack

Going to frighten the living daylights out of the poles and Russians that lot will

Girls are worth a look though😉

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 05:22 - Feb 19 with 3933 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 21:05 - Feb 18 by BillyChong

The state of the handwriting on the letter might explain why they couldn’t find the Railway.

Come to think of it I did see a lot of kids in red hanging around high street station....

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 08:58 - Feb 19 with 3776 viewsHighjack

I had a few drinks with some Brentford fans before and after. Great people they were. Nothing like the little impish fannies in this photo.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 10:13 - Feb 19 with 3698 viewsBloodyhills

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 20:21 - Feb 18 by switchingcode

Yes and when we turn turn up again for the league game mid week they will be nowhere to be seen and we’ll be having to drink miles from the ground before.

Tis a shame that some dumb idiots feck it up for the decent fans.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 12:30 - Feb 19 with 3626 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 21:08 - Feb 18 by LeonWasGod

They're from the same city, same country. Feckin morons, not a brain cell between them. Why do people still glamourise this crap and the good old days of when one bunch of morons ran from another bunch of morons?

A cancer on the game.

They're uneducated and have no incentive to strive to do well in school or work as they know there is a safety net that will catch them regardless of their decisions.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 13:07 - Feb 19 with 3602 viewsFireboy2

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 12:30 - Feb 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They're uneducated and have no incentive to strive to do well in school or work as they know there is a safety net that will catch them regardless of their decisions.

Sorry about this dwight but i think are slightly incorrect

I suspect alot of them will have half decent jobs to fund them watching brentford home and away the same aa most teams who have a few bellend fans following them
Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 13:25 - Feb 19 with 3572 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 13:07 - Feb 19 by Fireboy2

Sorry about this dwight but i think are slightly incorrect

I suspect alot of them will have half decent jobs to fund them watching brentford home and away the same aa most teams who have a few bellend fans following them

You may be right. It would have cost them just £7.50 for bus and ticket for this trip however.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 14:38 - Feb 19 with 3501 viewsBloodyhills

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 12:30 - Feb 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You know them all personally then?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 23:36 - Feb 19 with 3206 viewstheeaglehaslanded

I remember not so long ago either a coachload of Swansea fans turning up outside a Palace pub and getting a good seeing to from a bunch of foreign car wash workers....
Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 23:50 - Feb 19 with 3188 viewsFireboy2

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 13:25 - Feb 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You may be right. It would have cost them just £7.50 for bus and ticket for this trip however.

A one off trip
Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 00:03 - Feb 20 with 3173 viewsChief

Have you ever seen such a group of P*ssies! on 23:36 - Feb 19 by theeaglehaslanded

I remember not so long ago either a coachload of Swansea fans turning up outside a Palace pub and getting a good seeing to from a bunch of foreign car wash workers....

Why wasn't it the Palace fans giving them a good seeing to then?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024