Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James to sign new deal 18:26 - Feb 18 with 44771 viewswestisbest

Great news

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/daniel-james-news-leeds-united-1584
Dan James to sign new deal on 00:16 - Feb 20 with 5185 viewsThe_E20

Dan James to sign new deal on 14:37 - Feb 19 by jack247

Haven’t read the full thread, but is anyone really disagreeing with that?

It would be great, but probably not realistic, unless his form plummets, to keep him here long term. A new contract and then a better fee is a win/win surely.

More a case of slagging DYSS of for saying it and saying he’s being negative (my point is that it isn’t negative, it’s realistic). Bit of an odd thread really.

Although Jacksomething clearly is attempting to say his desire to leave is more influenced by those surrounding him rather than Dan himself. I’m sure people think James has been here forever and has formed unbreakable bonds

He’s been here for about 4 and a half years ffs, not too dismilar to that of Tom Carroll.
Dan James to sign new deal on 10:47 - Feb 20 with 5004 viewsjackrmee

Dan James to sign new deal on 00:07 - Feb 20 by The_E20

They certainly do.

If I was moving out of my house to move into another and it fell through. My partner would be disappointed. Now someone could describe that as a disappointment not to be in the other house or a disappointment to still be in this one - they both mean the same thing when referring to what happened.

Bottom line - she would rather be elsewhere regardless if we have now signed a slightly longer lease as a result.

No, she might like it in the house where she is, but saw a house which she thought would be better.
Doesn't mean she's not happy in the house she had to stay in. And it doesn't mean she would rather be elsewhere. Just that she fancied a change and the house she saw suited her

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Dan James to sign new deal on 11:00 - Feb 20 with 4966 viewsThe_E20

Dan James to sign new deal on 10:47 - Feb 20 by jackrmee

No, she might like it in the house where she is, but saw a house which she thought would be better.
Doesn't mean she's not happy in the house she had to stay in. And it doesn't mean she would rather be elsewhere. Just that she fancied a change and the house she saw suited her

So if she had her way... she’d be in another house.
Dan James to sign new deal on 11:18 - Feb 20 with 4944 viewsjackrmee

Dan James to sign new deal on 11:00 - Feb 20 by The_E20

So if she had her way... she’d be in another house.

No, she'd be in THAT other house, not any other house.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Dan James to sign new deal on 11:28 - Feb 20 with 4927 viewsThe_E20

Dan James to sign new deal on 11:18 - Feb 20 by jackrmee

No, she'd be in THAT other house, not any other house.

I didn’t say “any other” club. I said another club, which is true. We can all pretend it was Leeds or nobody...

But common sense tells us that’s not accurate. Leeds is hardly the hotbed of high ambition, they are in our league, 10 places or so above us. Dan James has been at our club a similar amount of time as Tom Carroll, it’s hardly a Joe Allen situation.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 11:34]
Dan James to sign new deal on 11:56 - Feb 20 with 4909 viewsjackrmee

Dan James to sign new deal on 11:28 - Feb 20 by The_E20

I didn’t say “any other” club. I said another club, which is true. We can all pretend it was Leeds or nobody...

But common sense tells us that’s not accurate. Leeds is hardly the hotbed of high ambition, they are in our league, 10 places or so above us. Dan James has been at our club a similar amount of time as Tom Carroll, it’s hardly a Joe Allen situation.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 11:34]

You're a stubborn little bastard

Dan James to sign new deal on 21:58 - Feb 20 with 4685 viewsJackSomething

Dan James to sign new deal on 00:16 - Feb 20 by The_E20

More a case of slagging DYSS of for saying it and saying he’s being negative (my point is that it isn’t negative, it’s realistic). Bit of an odd thread really.

Although Jacksomething clearly is attempting to say his desire to leave is more influenced by those surrounding him rather than Dan himself. I’m sure people think James has been here forever and has formed unbreakable bonds

He’s been here for about 4 and a half years ffs, not too dismilar to that of Tom Carroll.

So I'm clearly attempting to say something which never even crossed my mind? You've gone way off course with that one. Not sure how this fits with you never ever admitting you're wrong, but I promise you that you are here.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Dan James to sign new deal on 22:01 - Feb 20 with 4676 viewsjackrmee

Dan James to sign new deal on 21:58 - Feb 20 by JackSomething

So I'm clearly attempting to say something which never even crossed my mind? You've gone way off course with that one. Not sure how this fits with you never ever admitting you're wrong, but I promise you that you are here.

Think he meant me mate

Login to get fewer ads

Dan James to sign new deal on 23:52 - Feb 20 with 4576 viewsJackSomething

Dan James to sign new deal on 22:01 - Feb 20 by jackrmee

Think he meant me mate

So either way E20 is wrong? Ascribing something to me which isn't true or saying me when he meant you. Wow, not sure how his ego is going to take that, he's never ever been wrong about anything.

Dan James to sign new deal on 00:39 - Feb 21 with 4546 viewsThe_E20

Dan James to sign new deal on 23:52 - Feb 20 by JackSomething

So either way E20 is wrong? Ascribing something to me which isn't true or saying me when he meant you. Wow, not sure how his ego is going to take that, he's never ever been wrong about anything.

Which bit are you talking about?
Dan James to sign new deal on 13:47 - Feb 21 with 4278 viewsJackSomething

Dan James to sign new deal on 00:39 - Feb 21 by The_E20

Which bit are you talking about?

See my post at 21:58 last night. It's about 4 posts up from this one.

Dan James to sign new deal on 14:50 - Feb 21 with 4157 viewsThe_E20

Dan James to sign new deal on 13:47 - Feb 21 by JackSomething

See my post at 21:58 last night. It's about 4 posts up from this one.

Yes that’s you saying you didn’t say or imply something. What I’m asking is what that something is?

DYSS has made a comment, you said he was being negative as opposed to realistic - I explained why it is realistic, you agreed - yet still justified the abuse DYSS tool because you said Janes wants to stay with his mates and followed instructions from his agent or something along those lines.

If that isn’t what you meant, then again - which bit of what myself or DYSS are saying do you disagree with exactly? If nothing, then what he said was perfectly reasonable in your eyes too, surely.
Dan James to sign new deal on 11:00 - Feb 22 with 3895 viewsJackSomething

Dan James to sign new deal on 14:50 - Feb 21 by The_E20

Yes that’s you saying you didn’t say or imply something. What I’m asking is what that something is?

DYSS has made a comment, you said he was being negative as opposed to realistic - I explained why it is realistic, you agreed - yet still justified the abuse DYSS tool because you said Janes wants to stay with his mates and followed instructions from his agent or something along those lines.

If that isn’t what you meant, then again - which bit of what myself or DYSS are saying do you disagree with exactly? If nothing, then what he said was perfectly reasonable in your eyes too, surely.

Please point out where I have said that Dan wanted to stay with his mates. I did say that almost any player when told that his club had accepted a bid from him (from a higher placed team closer to his hometown) and to get himself up to that club to sign for them would do so.

You posted that I was attempting to say that his desire to leave is more influenced by those surrounding him than Dan himself, when I said no such thing. If you interpret what I have said above as that, then you've stretched things to breaking point.

Come on E20, you posted in haste to defend Dwight's poor WUM post and you've got things wrong. All your usual squirming won't change that. Why don't you just admit to being wrong? It'll feel good I promise.

Dan James to sign new deal on 16:41 - Feb 22 with 3725 viewsThe_E20

Dan James to sign new deal on 11:00 - Feb 22 by JackSomething

Please point out where I have said that Dan wanted to stay with his mates. I did say that almost any player when told that his club had accepted a bid from him (from a higher placed team closer to his hometown) and to get himself up to that club to sign for them would do so.

You posted that I was attempting to say that his desire to leave is more influenced by those surrounding him than Dan himself, when I said no such thing. If you interpret what I have said above as that, then you've stretched things to breaking point.

Come on E20, you posted in haste to defend Dwight's poor WUM post and you've got things wrong. All your usual squirming won't change that. Why don't you just admit to being wrong? It'll feel good I promise.

Im not wrong in the slightest, you have been very vague in your disagreement with DYSS, in many follow up questions you have failed to really come up with why you disagree. From what you have said however, I think my deduction is pretty fair.

If you believe you have been misinterpreted then by all means, finally make your point to why you believe DYSS is incorrect and we can have a discussion that doesn’t involve you being intentionally vague and then saying “haha wrong” when someone tries to draw logical conclusions.
Dan James to sign new deal on 18:43 - Mar 15 with 3371 viewsjackrmee

Dan saying some positive things again.
"I am just waiting on that (new contract), I’m happy with it and am letting my agent and the club deal with it and hopefully it happens soon. I want to get into the Premier League and I’d love to do it with Swansea. There may be a time (when I have to leave) but that’s in the future."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/daniel-james-gives-te

Dan James to sign new deal on 18:52 - Mar 15 with 3347 viewsjasper_T

Dan James to sign new deal on 18:43 - Mar 15 by jackrmee

Dan saying some positive things again.
"I am just waiting on that (new contract), I’m happy with it and am letting my agent and the club deal with it and hopefully it happens soon. I want to get into the Premier League and I’d love to do it with Swansea. There may be a time (when I have to leave) but that’s in the future."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/daniel-james-gives-te

Link for people who hate walesonline's website:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/03/15/daniel-james-interview-comparing
Dan James to sign new deal on 19:08 - Mar 15 with 3295 viewsLuther27

Dan James to sign new deal on 18:52 - Mar 15 by jasper_T

Link for people who hate walesonline's website:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/03/15/daniel-james-interview-comparing

Nice article. Good to read something positive for a change. I hope he signs...I genuinely think another season with us will help him improve further.
Dan James to sign new deal on 19:51 - Mar 15 with 3239 viewsSwansea93

I could see him possibly staying until January

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Dan James to sign new deal on 20:53 - Mar 15 with 3124 viewsHeadmaster

He'll be gone on the last day of the summer window. Especially if a Prem club comes calling.
Dan James to sign new deal on 17:25 - Mar 24 with 2877 viewswestisbest

Dan playing hardball

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leeds-united-target-d
Dan James to sign new deal on 17:26 - Mar 24 with 2871 viewshobo

£30m?
Dan James to sign new deal on 07:30 - Mar 25 with 2634 viewswestisbest

After the wales match dan said that he was grateful to giggs for giving him his wales chance. Lets hope he will show some gratitude to the swans for giving him his initial chance by signing a contract .
Dan James to sign new deal on 08:40 - Mar 25 with 2547 viewsairedale

The purpose of getting Dan to sign a new contact is to maximise the amount of money we can sell him for. It’s got nothing to do with the amount of time he will spend with us.
Dan James to sign new deal on 09:00 - Mar 25 with 2505 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dan James to sign new deal on 08:40 - Mar 25 by airedale

The purpose of getting Dan to sign a new contact is to maximise the amount of money we can sell him for. It’s got nothing to do with the amount of time he will spend with us.

He's not going to sign anything that doesn't have a huge signing on fee and a very low release clause.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dan James to sign new deal on 09:02 - Mar 25 with 2502 viewsraynor94

Dan James to sign new deal on 09:00 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's not going to sign anything that doesn't have a huge signing on fee and a very low release clause.

But what is the figure his agent has put in to trigger talks?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024