Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James to sign new deal 18:26 - Feb 18 with 44389 viewswestisbest

Great news

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/daniel-james-news-leeds-united-1584
Dan James to sign new deal on 18:33 - Feb 18 with 13133 viewsChief

Some very encouraging quotes in there!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Dan James to sign new deal on 18:36 - Feb 18 with 13103 viewstheloneranger

It's in the lap of the owners, and what they offer Dan as part of a new and improved contract.

He already knows what was on offer from Leeds and what they thought he was worth.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Dan James to sign new deal on 19:10 - Feb 18 with 12914 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Of course he'll want to sign a new deal with the right terms. It doesn't mean he wishes to stay. I'd imagine he will want a deal with a release clause meaning he can leave with little trouble in the Summer whilst getting paid a little more until then. Hopefully lessons have been learnt and he's sold early enough so we can use some of the money to replace him before the season starts.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dan James to sign new deal on 19:16 - Feb 18 with 12882 viewsOldjack

Dan James to sign new deal on 19:10 - Feb 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Of course he'll want to sign a new deal with the right terms. It doesn't mean he wishes to stay. I'd imagine he will want a deal with a release clause meaning he can leave with little trouble in the Summer whilst getting paid a little more until then. Hopefully lessons have been learnt and he's sold early enough so we can use some of the money to replace him before the season starts.

He's a young jewel that we should be keeping ,end of !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dan James to sign new deal on 19:24 - Feb 18 with 12823 viewsplasjack

Dan James to sign new deal on 19:16 - Feb 18 by Oldjack

21 years of age with pace to burn, bigger prospect than Sterling of Citeh, what a future he has, enjoy him while he is with us.
Dan James to sign new deal on 19:27 - Feb 18 with 12793 viewsJonathans_coat

The definition of a “no brainer” for the club surely?
Dan James to sign new deal on 19:28 - Feb 18 with 12779 viewsDrGonzo

Gone in the summer regardless. Means we get money to do errr something with it.
Dan James to sign new deal on 19:30 - Feb 18 with 12766 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Use some of his transfer fee to but new players.....who are you trying to kid......these owners only want to increase their bank balance not reduce it.
Login to get fewer ads

Dan James to sign new deal on 19:37 - Feb 18 with 12737 viewsBadlands

Dan James to sign new deal on 18:33 - Feb 18 by Chief

Some very encouraging quotes in there!

Good news
but look at the comments on this and you'll soon be depressed.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dan James to sign new deal on 19:46 - Feb 18 with 12657 viewskrunchykarrot

Dan James to sign new deal on 19:24 - Feb 18 by plasjack

21 years of age with pace to burn, bigger prospect than Sterling of Citeh, what a future he has, enjoy him while he is with us.

Behave, the lad is a decent prospect dont tag him with this BS.
Dan James to sign new deal on 19:47 - Feb 18 with 12636 viewsSwansea93

I'd hope he'd sign a new deal stay with us until January at least having regular games and help us push for promotion in the first half of the season then maybe get a good move to the Premier, somewhere like Bournemouth would be a good move for him I think.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Dan James to sign new deal on 19:50 - Feb 18 with 12628 viewsplasjack

Dan James to sign new deal on 19:46 - Feb 18 by krunchykarrot

Behave, the lad is a decent prospect dont tag him with this BS.

Decent prospect is a understatement you pleb.
Dan James to sign new deal on 19:54 - Feb 18 with 12585 viewsLoyal

Say something positive.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dan James to sign new deal on 20:26 - Feb 18 with 12463 viewsCaptain_Sham

Sounds like Dan James is off by Darran 17 Feb 2019 19:05
https://twitter.com/philblanche/status/1097203618107797504?s=21

Its just a ride.

Dan James to sign new deal on 20:31 - Feb 18 with 12430 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dan James to sign new deal on 20:26 - Feb 18 by Captain_Sham

Sounds like Dan James is off by Darran 17 Feb 2019 19:05
https://twitter.com/philblanche/status/1097203618107797504?s=21

That’s what they call “juxtaposition”.

Poll: Tory leader

Dan James to sign new deal on 21:13 - Feb 18 with 12162 viewsLeonWasGod

We all have to face up to the fact that at the worse a new deal means we can command more money from him. That's just how it works.

Agree we should keep him as long as we can though. It's a no brainer. And Oliie, Connor, Joe, etc. This group have got a real connection and genuine friendship that goes beyond what you often see. That's worth a few points on its own. Build around these and add a bit of extra quality and we could be a force. Cash in at the earliest opportunity and we'll be looking at L1 quicker than a lot of our fans realise.
Dan James to sign new deal on 21:23 - Feb 18 with 12105 viewsOldjack

Dan James to sign new deal on 21:13 - Feb 18 by LeonWasGod

We all have to face up to the fact that at the worse a new deal means we can command more money from him. That's just how it works.

Agree we should keep him as long as we can though. It's a no brainer. And Oliie, Connor, Joe, etc. This group have got a real connection and genuine friendship that goes beyond what you often see. That's worth a few points on its own. Build around these and add a bit of extra quality and we could be a force. Cash in at the earliest opportunity and we'll be looking at L1 quicker than a lot of our fans realise.

All we need to do is sort those useless Yanks out ,if you want to make money the prem is the place to do it ,and selling solid foundations will be the ruin of us

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dan James to sign new deal on 21:28 - Feb 18 with 12071 viewsFireboy2

You facking crack me up

He says

'he loves playing for the team and the fans'

When pressed on whether hed like to re sign with the swans he said 'yes i love every second of it here'

'Playing for this club has been amazing and the way the gaffer has brought me through has been fantastic'

And 'if hes sold early we can use some of the moneyto replace him before the season starts'

Dan James to sign new deal on 21:28 - Feb 18 with 12073 viewsLeonWasGod

Dan James to sign new deal on 21:23 - Feb 18 by Oldjack

All we need to do is sort those useless Yanks out ,if you want to make money the prem is the place to do it ,and selling solid foundations will be the ruin of us

Couldn't agree more. This was the season to take a bit of gamble to try and get back up (like WBA have). It'll get harder from next season onwards. Have a go this year, if it clearly doesn't work then cut back next. If the owners had any financial clout behind them this would be the route to take imo.

(edit - but obviously they haven't got the resources, so we've taken a different route. Think like a Championship team and we will be a championship team).
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 21:29]
Dan James to sign new deal on 21:34 - Feb 18 with 12003 viewsCaptain_Sham

Dan James to sign new deal on 20:31 - Feb 18 by exiledclaseboy

That’s what they call “juxtaposition”.

I did it the other way round in the other thread as well.

Its just a ride.

Dan James to sign new deal on 21:57 - Feb 18 with 11799 viewsMillJack

He's a very good prospect but you can't be serious with the Sterling comment?

Sterling is 24, has played over 200 Premier League games scoring more than 60 times for two of the best clubs in the world in that time, has nearly 50 caps and played in a World Cup semi-final. Yet you're saying that a lad who's played a handful of Championship games, and is only 3 years younger, is a better prospect??!!

Now I like Dan James as much as the next Swans fan but, come on!
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 21:59]
Dan James to sign new deal on 22:58 - Feb 18 with 11610 viewsjackrmee

Joke of a bloke

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Dan James to sign new deal on 23:55 - Feb 18 with 11512 viewsThe_E20

What on earth did I just read.

Dan James was one of those that were described as league 2 standard players not so long ago, the his inclusion was a stark statue of how far we have fallen and the exact sort of player that people would be criticising HJ for giving a new contract to prior to him breaking into the first team this year.

Now he’s worth tens of millions and claims he is a better buy than Raheem Sterling and a travesty he isn’t on a longer contract.

Amazing.
Dan James to sign new deal on 00:32 - Feb 19 with 11435 viewsThe_E20

And why are people getting on DYSS for saying the truth of the matter?

He was waiting at Elland Road getting hold of Ollie McBurnie to get him in contact with Jenkins as he wanted the transfer done. He spoke about his disappointment that he didn’t leave the club.

Signing a new contract in the meantime means he and his agent will get a few more quid in the short term and the club can insert minimum clauses in return. But I don’t for one second think he now loves it here and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. The first sign of a better offer and he will be off like a shot.

Haven’t you people learned anything from press sound bites over the years? Use your common sense.
Dan James to sign new deal on 00:45 - Feb 19 with 11420 viewsJackSomething

Dan James to sign new deal on 23:55 - Feb 18 by The_E20

What on earth did I just read.

Dan James was one of those that were described as league 2 standard players not so long ago, the his inclusion was a stark statue of how far we have fallen and the exact sort of player that people would be criticising HJ for giving a new contract to prior to him breaking into the first team this year.

Now he’s worth tens of millions and claims he is a better buy than Raheem Sterling and a travesty he isn’t on a longer contract.

Amazing.

The posters in the first group (whoever they are, would be interested if you could provide examples) were understating his talent.

Plasjack (and only Plasjack, as no-one else seems to agree with his ludicrous post) is massively overstating his talent and potential.

Happy to help.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024