Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James to sign new deal 18:26 - Feb 18 with 44853 viewswestisbest

Great news

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/daniel-james-news-leeds-united-1584
Dan James to sign new deal on 10:23 - Apr 12 with 2416 viewsHighjack

I’ve resigned myself to the fact he’ll definitely leave along with any other player that receives any bid whatsoever. Even if he asks to stay the Americans will probably bundle him in the ‘trunk’ of a car and drive him up to his new club forging his signature on arrival.

But one thing the whole world can see is he’s several levels above anything Leeds are ever likely to achieve. If he keeps up this form he’ll have his pick of all the proper big clubs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Dan James to sign new deal on 20:26 - Apr 12 with 2171 viewsdobjack2

Dan James to sign new deal on 10:23 - Apr 12 by Highjack

I’ve resigned myself to the fact he’ll definitely leave along with any other player that receives any bid whatsoever. Even if he asks to stay the Americans will probably bundle him in the ‘trunk’ of a car and drive him up to his new club forging his signature on arrival.

But one thing the whole world can see is he’s several levels above anything Leeds are ever likely to achieve. If he keeps up this form he’ll have his pick of all the proper big clubs.

I think it would be a bad move to go to a “proper big” club next season. Dan needs game time to keep developing and he wouldn’t necessarily get that at such a club. Lack of game time at this stage of his career would be a backward step for him.

Woodburn isn’t getting games and Wilson is out on loan. Better off going to someone like Leicester.
Dan James to sign new deal on 21:03 - Apr 12 with 2126 viewspencoedjack

Dan James to sign new deal on 20:26 - Apr 12 by dobjack2

I think it would be a bad move to go to a “proper big” club next season. Dan needs game time to keep developing and he wouldn’t necessarily get that at such a club. Lack of game time at this stage of his career would be a backward step for him.

Woodburn isn’t getting games and Wilson is out on loan. Better off going to someone like Leicester.

I think the same, if Southampton stay up think that would be a decent move for him.

But if he’s moving on I want the most money for him which will hopefully see the Yanks thinking it’s time to move on to rape a different club.

Unfortunately can’t see it happening
Dan James to sign new deal on 21:11 - Apr 12 with 2099 viewsNeathJack

Dan James to sign new deal on 20:26 - Apr 12 by dobjack2

Better off going to one of the big 6 and getting loaned back to us for next season.
Dan James to sign new deal on 13:01 - Apr 17 with 1867 viewsTaliesin

With all the £4m release clause I would either sell in the Summer if a big offer comes in. If not he's here for peanuts all next season and goes for compo at the end of next season.

If he's genuinely holding out for that release fee the club should tell him to go screw himself, and do what's best for the club - if that is a proper shot at promotion then we keep
Dan James to sign new deal on 18:17 - Apr 17 with 1666 viewsvalleyboy

Dan James to sign new deal on 13:01 - Apr 17 by Taliesin

With all the £4m release clause I would either sell in the Summer if a big offer comes in. If not he's here for peanuts all next season and goes for compo at the end of next season.

If he's genuinely holding out for that release fee the club should tell him to go screw himself, and do what's best for the club - if that is a proper shot at promotion then we keep

And by telling James to go and screw yourself.

Is going to make Swansea a proper shot at promotion as you say

How deluded can anyone be
Dan James to sign new deal on 20:49 - Apr 17 with 1563 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Dan James to sign new deal on 18:17 - Apr 17 by valleyboy

And by telling James to go and screw yourself.

Is going to make Swansea a proper shot at promotion as you say

How deluded can anyone be

Almost as deluded as a Cardiff fan back his team not to pay nantes what they owe them.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024