Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To all the "boycotters". 22:31 - Feb 18 with 4200 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Will you be doing the same for the Man City game, probably not; I bet you're already planning on getting your ticket.
To all the "boycotters". on 22:36 - Feb 18 with 2994 viewsowainglyndwr

Can't don't what day the game is to be played on.
To all the "boycotters". on 22:41 - Feb 18 with 2961 viewsdickythorpe

I bet the FA will play a game a day starting on the Friday
To all the "boycotters". on 00:52 - Feb 19 with 2856 viewsSTID2017

To all the "boycotters". on 22:41 - Feb 18 by dickythorpe

Why would they need to though ?
They could play two on the Saturday and two on the Sunday in theory

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

To all the "boycotters". on 03:17 - Feb 19 with 2826 viewsThe_E20

All 12 of them?
To all the "boycotters". on 07:00 - Feb 19 with 2720 viewsLoyal

To all the "boycotters". on 03:17 - Feb 19 by The_E20

All 12 of them?

Your timeline and grammatical structure tells me more about you and your other egos on here than you would ever know.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

To all the "boycotters". on 07:36 - Feb 19 with 2655 viewsBillyChong

3,000 ‘boycotted’ the home QF (Spurs) last season
To all the "boycotters". on 07:37 - Feb 19 with 2650 viewsBLAZE

Na, I won't be going

Nor to Wembley if make it
To all the "boycotters". on 07:37 - Feb 19 with 2650 viewsThornburyswan

It Is a vaguely interesting debate & I've never quite understood who exactly a 'boycotter' is as nobody had a ticket to that match or the Citeh game - yes if you are a ST holder you have an option to pay for your ticket/seat but nobody had a ticket to boycot - so unless people actually bought a ticket & then intentionally did not turn up (or pass it on for someone else to use) or intend to do the same for Citeh then nobody boycotted anything.

Any other 'not buying a ticket' is purely a choice - I had a ticket for the league game vs Brentford & also have one for the Derby match (same weekend as the qtrs) & will attend both re-arranged league matches but did not go on the weekend & will not attempt to get a Citeh ticket, clearly I was available for matches on those weekends but I didn't/won't attend either cup match - that doesn't make me a 'boycotter' I'm just making a life/value call.

If fans really want to protest vs the Yanks/sell-outs I'd suggest a 'leave your seat & go into the concourse' in the 27th minute vs Citeh & stay there until the 54th minute (27 representing our 'owners') if that was well taken up on a live to match it would create some hubud in the press. But fully support the team before & after those minutes.
Login to get fewer ads

To all the "boycotters". on 07:43 - Feb 19 with 2621 viewsLeonWasGod

To all the "boycotters". on 07:37 - Feb 19 by Thornburyswan

It Is a vaguely interesting debate & I've never quite understood who exactly a 'boycotter' is as nobody had a ticket to that match or the Citeh game - yes if you are a ST holder you have an option to pay for your ticket/seat but nobody had a ticket to boycot - so unless people actually bought a ticket & then intentionally did not turn up (or pass it on for someone else to use) or intend to do the same for Citeh then nobody boycotted anything.

Any other 'not buying a ticket' is purely a choice - I had a ticket for the league game vs Brentford & also have one for the Derby match (same weekend as the qtrs) & will attend both re-arranged league matches but did not go on the weekend & will not attempt to get a Citeh ticket, clearly I was available for matches on those weekends but I didn't/won't attend either cup match - that doesn't make me a 'boycotter' I'm just making a life/value call.

If fans really want to protest vs the Yanks/sell-outs I'd suggest a 'leave your seat & go into the concourse' in the 27th minute vs Citeh & stay there until the 54th minute (27 representing our 'owners') if that was well taken up on a live to match it would create some hubud in the press. But fully support the team before & after those minutes.

Someone who chose not to buy a ticket in protest against the owners
To all the "boycotters". on 07:44 - Feb 19 with 2616 viewstrinityann

I have to admit the warmth of my house on a Sunday afternoon after working a night shift with the game on TV was far more appealing to me than attending the game. But I will use protest as an excuse.

But I will probably be first in the queue for Man City tickets!
To all the "boycotters". on 08:03 - Feb 19 with 2570 viewsjackrmee

To all the "boycotters". on 07:37 - Feb 19 by Thornburyswan

I agree totally.

I would say that 27 minutes is a bit too long, it would only need to be a few minutes for the press to get hold of it and get a few snaps of the empty stands. I see the meaning of the 27, but that's a long time for 17-18k people to be inside the concourse.
Maybe 5mins 27 seconds? For the 5 sellouts and 27 yanks.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

To all the "boycotters". on 08:09 - Feb 19 with 2562 viewsfelixstowe_jack

To all the "boycotters". on 22:41 - Feb 18 by dickythorpe

It is the TV companies not the FA who decide when the games are played.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

To all the "boycotters". on 08:15 - Feb 19 with 2539 viewswestwalesed

I’ll be coming up after yes, boycotting the Brentford game. I’ll also be boycotting any league games if it’s coordinated.

However I’ll definitely be at the Citeh game because it’s an FA Cup QF and it’s going to be a fecking long time before we are in another one. And also, I make no apology for being in awe of how Citeh play and I want to watch them live.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

To all the "boycotters". on 08:17 - Feb 19 with 2533 viewsjackrmee

To all the "boycotters". on 08:15 - Feb 19 by westwalesed

I’ll be coming up after yes, boycotting the Brentford game. I’ll also be boycotting any league games if it’s coordinated.

However I’ll definitely be at the Citeh game because it’s an FA Cup QF and it’s going to be a fecking long time before we are in another one. And also, I make no apology for being in awe of how Citeh play and I want to watch them live.

So what if a "boycott" was arranged for the city match?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

To all the "boycotters". on 08:19 - Feb 19 with 2524 viewswestwalesed

To all the "boycotters". on 08:17 - Feb 19 by jackrmee

So what if a "boycott" was arranged for the city match?

Then I wouldn’t go. I just said if it was semi coordinated then I’d take part.

To all the "boycotters". on 08:30 - Feb 19 with 2499 viewsBLAZE

To all the "boycotters". on 08:15 - Feb 19 by westwalesed

It’s been a whole 12 months since we last got this far!

Can’t understand the excitement personally. We had a real chance of a semi final if we missed either of the Manchester teams
To all the "boycotters". on 08:31 - Feb 19 with 2496 viewsjackrmee

To all the "boycotters". on 08:19 - Feb 19 by westwalesed

Then I wouldn’t go. I just said if it was semi coordinated then I’d take part.

Oh right, sorry, I didn't see your post about taking part if it was semi coordinated and just saw your one saying you would "definitely be at the Citeh game".

To all the "boycotters". on 08:32 - Feb 19 with 2493 viewsjackrmee

To all the "boycotters". on 08:30 - Feb 19 by BLAZE

Can’t understand the excitement personally. We had a real chance of a semi final if we missed either of the Manchester teams

Still a chance :)

To all the "boycotters". on 10:02 - Feb 19 with 2362 viewspencoedjack

I won't be going to Man City as I wouldn't have gone to any home time in the quarterfinals.

Will be doing 3 out of 4 away games in March / April with the exception of Norwich.

You?
To all the "boycotters". on 10:10 - Feb 19 with 2350 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I think people can choose if they go to a football match, last time I checked.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

To all the "boycotters". on 10:45 - Feb 19 with 2320 viewsBillyChong

Have we ever sold out a FA Cup tie at the Liberty? Fulham possibly? We always have lower crowds for the cup, look at last season.
To all the "boycotters". on 10:48 - Feb 19 with 2308 viewsLoyal

I won't be going but will be at several home and away games before the end of the season. If that's ok ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

To all the "boycotters". on 10:55 - Feb 19 with 2295 viewsBlasterJack

I wish I was as much as a superfan as the OP.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

To all the "boycotters". on 11:24 - Feb 19 with 2256 viewswestwalesed

To all the "boycotters". on 08:30 - Feb 19 by BLAZE

Not to split hairs, you are right, but this is only the 2nd time we have been in a QF of the FA Cup for 50 years.....

To all the "boycotters". on 11:36 - Feb 19 with 2235 viewsPegojack

Could I ask Phil to make another sub section on the Forum for all these threads?

Something like 'Clinically Brain Dead'?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024