Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To all the "boycotters". 22:31 - Feb 18 with 4035 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Will you be doing the same for the Man City game, probably not; I bet you're already planning on getting your ticket.
To all the "boycotters". on 11:41 - Feb 19 with 1127 viewsfelixstowe_jack

To all the "boycotters". on 10:45 - Feb 19 by BillyChong

Have we ever sold out a FA Cup tie at the Liberty? Fulham possibly? We always have lower crowds for the cup, look at last season.

Arsenal 3rd round a few years ago 1-1 we lost the replay.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

To all the "boycotters". on 11:43 - Feb 19 with 1118 viewsjack247

I bet a fair few of those bitching about people not going on Sunday were nowhere to be seen in the lower leagues
To all the on 12:17 - Feb 19 with 1093 viewsBillyChong

To all the "boycotters". on 11:41 - Feb 19 by felixstowe_jack

Arsenal 3rd round a few years ago 1-1 we lost the replay.

Pretty sure that wasn’t a sell out. Fulham wasn’t either.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 12:18]
To all the "boycotters". on 12:25 - Feb 19 with 1075 viewsThe_E20

To all the "boycotters". on 11:43 - Feb 19 by jack247

I bet a fair few of those bitching about people not going on Sunday were nowhere to be seen in the lower leagues

Only 3000 ish were. That’s why I always laugh when ST holders suggest that means they are diehard jacks.

80% of current ST holders were not interested when we were crap, and no doubt will lose interest if we ever return to those depths.
To all the "boycotters". on 12:27 - Feb 19 with 1069 viewsThe_E20

To all the "boycotters". on 07:00 - Feb 19 by Loyal

Your timeline and grammatical structure tells me more about you and your other egos on here than you would ever know.

I’m not even sure you know what you are talking about sometimes. So God help me having a chance.

This is one of those many occasions.
To all the "boycotters". on 12:34 - Feb 19 with 1041 viewsjack247

To all the "boycotters". on 12:25 - Feb 19 by The_E20

Only 3000 ish were. That’s why I always laugh when ST holders suggest that means they are diehard jacks.

80% of current ST holders were not interested when we were crap, and no doubt will lose interest if we ever return to those depths.

And a good 8,000 or so that went Sunday
To all the "boycotters". on 17:09 - Feb 19 with 958 viewsKrisP

To all the "boycotters". on 12:25 - Feb 19 by The_E20

So is it impossible to become a diehard Jack these days? When was the cutoff? A lot of our season ticket holders were kids (or not even born) when we were last in the bottom tier. Seems a bit harsh to suggest they aren't real fans.
To all the on 17:18 - Feb 19 with 943 viewspencoedjack

To all the "boycotters". on 17:09 - Feb 19 by KrisP

So is it impossible to become a diehard Jack these days? When was the cutoff? A lot of our season ticket holders were kids (or not even born) when we were last in the bottom tier. Seems a bit harsh to suggest they aren't real fans.

Must of watched first game pre 1985 imo
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 17:18]
Login to get fewer ads

To all the "boycotters". on 18:10 - Feb 19 with 901 viewsTenbySwan

This and a lot of other threads are getting very tiresome.

Who is the better fan, - it used to be who is a plastic.

It someone went to or didn't go last Sunday doesn't make them a better fan or more committed than someone who didnt ffs.

We are supposed to be on the same side.

Then we have the endless arguments on other threads from those defending the sellouts and the board v those who are dissatisfied.

There is NO need for endless posts and replies everytime someone posts something you don't agree with.
To all the "boycotters". on 18:22 - Feb 19 with 888 viewsFlashberryjack

To all the "boycotters". on 10:10 - Feb 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think people can choose if they go to a football match, last time I checked.

This with bells on.
I was at the Brentford game which was my choice, the people that didn't, that was their choice.

I hope we all turn up for the rest of the season though, now is not the time for boycotting.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

To all the "boycotters". on 18:24 - Feb 19 with 886 viewsswan65split

To all the "boycotters". on 18:10 - Feb 19 by TenbySwan

This and a lot of other threads are getting very tiresome.

Who is the better fan, - it used to be who is a plastic.

It someone went to or didn't go last Sunday doesn't make them a better fan or more committed than someone who didnt ffs.

We are supposed to be on the same side.

Then we have the endless arguments on other threads from those defending the sellouts and the board v those who are dissatisfied.

There is NO need for endless posts and replies everytime someone posts something you don't agree with.

You dont agree with the post then? (sorry )
To all the "boycotters". on 18:40 - Feb 19 with 868 viewsThornburyswan

To all the "boycotters". on 07:43 - Feb 19 by LeonWasGod

Someone who chose not to buy a ticket in protest against the owners

You are probably right Leon but I don't believe for a second every swans fan who chose not to buy a ticket vs Brentford were making that decision purely as a protest against the owners - easy statement to make but suspect there were a raft of different 'life' reasons.
To all the on 00:51 - Feb 20 with 773 viewsThe_E20

To all the "boycotters". on 17:09 - Feb 19 by KrisP

No, you can become one. I just find it highly unlikely there was a baby boom in Swansea which produced 16,000 more fans seemingly overnight increasing our gates 600%, coinciding with our success.

It’s far more likely to be a case of people being uninterested when we are crap and jumping on the bandwagon when we do well.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 0:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024