Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stop the in fighting please 22:58 - Feb 18 with 2826 viewsFireboy2

FFS can we PLEASE stop the constant bickering over the decision of some fans to miss the FA cup game yesterday, whether it be to protest or for any other reason.

We need to come together to get behind the team as imho i truly believe that we have a chance to upset the odds and beat citeh

I wont be there as i struggle to make many home games but i implore all the season ticket holders to get to this game

Should loud and be proud

COYJB
Stop the in fighting please on 23:01 - Feb 18 with 2809 viewsDippy

It's pointless when certain posters have a clear agenda... It's always been the same on here. Division

Poll: Cooper Out

Stop the in fighting please on 23:05 - Feb 18 with 2779 viewsFireboy2

Stop the in fighting please on 23:01 - Feb 18 by Dippy

It's pointless when certain posters have a clear agenda... It's always been the same on here. Division

I know there are some on here like that dippy but since some fans on here said they werent going for whatever reason others have junped all over them.

My plea is can we try and stop this sheeite flinging and come together for once.

Its a long shot but worth it.
Stop the in fighting please on 23:10 - Feb 18 with 2757 viewsLandore_Jack

The mods should be stricter imo. Too many threads get derailed.

#backtojack

Stop the in fighting please on 23:14 - Feb 18 with 2731 viewsSTID2017

Plastic alert ! ( Only joking mate)

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Stop the in fighting please on 23:24 - Feb 18 with 2713 viewsFireboy2

Stop the in fighting please on 23:14 - Feb 18 by STID2017

Plastic alert ! ( Only joking mate)

Good one stid
Stop the in fighting please on 00:49 - Feb 19 with 2627 viewsSTID2017

Stop the in fighting please on 23:24 - Feb 18 by Fireboy2

Good one stid

I totally agree with your post.
All the "they should stay away" nonsense really gets my goat, same as people complaining because ST holders get first priority.
It's always been this, so as you said let's forget all that, get a full house, a cracking atmosphere and cheer Swans into the semis
COYS

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Stop the in fighting please on 02:17 - Feb 19 with 2607 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What an incredibly hypocritical post considering you regularly attack me for my opinions on here. People like you who try to suppress genuine concerns about the club are the worst kind of fans we have.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Stop the in fighting please on 02:40 - Feb 19 with 2603 viewsDJack

Stop the in fighting please on 02:17 - Feb 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What an incredibly hypocritical post considering you regularly attack me for my opinions on here. People like you who try to suppress genuine concerns about the club are the worst kind of fans we have.

I think you missed his second paragraph...or maybe not.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Stop the in fighting please on 06:30 - Feb 19 with 2543 viewsLoyal

Positivity.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stop the in fighting please on 06:56 - Feb 19 with 2511 viewsbuilthjack

Try and be good, Theres a good boy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Stop the in fighting please on 08:10 - Feb 19 with 2409 viewsjackrmee

No, people like you who try to CAUSE concerns about the club are the worst kind of fans we have.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Stop the in fighting please on 10:16 - Feb 19 with 2306 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Unfortunately the number of changes at the club will cause factions. I think the vast majority always want the team to win it's all the off field crap that creates the most dissatisfaction. There are also a small number of posters that have appeared with very clear and obvious agendas.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Stop the in fighting please on 10:38 - Feb 19 with 2265 viewshammy

Looking at the Citeh draw objectively, then it seems that we have no f@cking chance. BUT this is an opportunity for Potter to show his coaching credentials (with a greatly inferior squad) against (supposedly) the world's best coach (one Pep Guardiola).

I hope Potter goes all out for this one and gets the squad primed and firing on all cylinders. It would be absolutely great for the team, fans and for individuals looking to get a move to the PL in the summer (at a value that would help us in our current financial situation).

There's not a great deal we can do about the current owners to really hurt them, but from my perspective I go to games to support my team and hope that they show skill, passion and commitment to win games. It doesn't get much bigger than playing Citeh at the moment, so let's give it a proper go (maybe should get Mike Flynn to do a pre-match talk) !!

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Stop the in fighting please on 11:21 - Feb 19 with 2245 viewssainthelens

Stop the in fighting please on 10:38 - Feb 19 by hammy

Looking at the Citeh draw objectively, then it seems that we have no f@cking chance. BUT this is an opportunity for Potter to show his coaching credentials (with a greatly inferior squad) against (supposedly) the world's best coach (one Pep Guardiola).

I hope Potter goes all out for this one and gets the squad primed and firing on all cylinders. It would be absolutely great for the team, fans and for individuals looking to get a move to the PL in the summer (at a value that would help us in our current financial situation).

There's not a great deal we can do about the current owners to really hurt them, but from my perspective I go to games to support my team and hope that they show skill, passion and commitment to win games. It doesn't get much bigger than playing Citeh at the moment, so let's give it a proper go (maybe should get Mike Flynn to do a pre-match talk) !!

Great post, and I've aways been an optimist. But have a really bad feeling this could get messy. Would have been an amazing achievement to maybe get them at Wembley some point, but defensively we look the type Citeh could go to town on. If I get it wrong be ok to take any flak, but as an event this could turn out to be really flat....bit like the Manure home league cup match.
Stop the in fighting please on 12:03 - Feb 19 with 2191 viewsjack247

Let’s be honest Dwight, as well thought out as your posts sometimes are, you just get a bit of a kick out of antagonising people on here. It’s why people don’t take you seriously.

It’s a shame, because you sometimes raise valid points. You just raise a load of shit as well and all of it is negative.
Stop the in fighting please on 22:08 - Feb 19 with 1989 viewsjackrmee

Stop the in fighting please on 10:38 - Feb 19 by hammy

Who would have thought Ostersunds would do Arsenal init?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Stop the in fighting please on 12:38 - Feb 20 with 1848 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Stop the in fighting please on 22:08 - Feb 19 by jackrmee

Who would have thought Ostersunds would do Arsenal init?

Arsenal went through. In the second leg the game was basically over at half time. That sounds very familiar.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Stop the in fighting please on 12:52 - Feb 20 with 1829 viewsjackrmee

Stop the in fighting please on 12:38 - Feb 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Arsenal went through. In the second leg the game was basically over at half time. That sounds very familiar.

You are a sad, old man (just a guess).
Have you ever said anything positive?
Try it, I dare you.

Stop the in fighting please on 14:19 - Feb 20 with 1748 viewshammy

Stop the in fighting please on 11:21 - Feb 19 by sainthelens

Great post, and I've aways been an optimist. But have a really bad feeling this could get messy. Would have been an amazing achievement to maybe get them at Wembley some point, but defensively we look the type Citeh could go to town on. If I get it wrong be ok to take any flak, but as an event this could turn out to be really flat....bit like the Manure home league cup match.

Yes, agree that the most likely outcome is a hammering, similar to Spurs in the QF last year. But let's hope Potter can get a game plan together to frustrate Citeh and we fluke a late goal ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Stop the in fighting please on 18:30 - Mar 12 with 992 viewsDewi1jack

Stop the in fighting please on 08:10 - Feb 19 by jackrmee

No, people like you who try to CAUSE concerns about the club are the worst kind of fans we have.

Disagree old bean.

The worst type of fan ever is those who profess to love the club, then sell it on irresponsibly.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Stop the in fighting please on 22:32 - Mar 12 with 887 viewsWxmJax

Stop the in fighting please on 12:52 - Feb 20 by jackrmee

You are a sad, old man (just a guess).
Have you ever said anything positive?
Try it, I dare you.

No he's young, didn't do so well in uni and now works a permanent night shift, probably for an agency.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024