Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Dodgy deals. 12:38 - Feb 19 with 12635 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Oh dear, oh dear!
One heck of a read !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6718009/The-time-Cardiff-care
Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 12:54 - Feb 19 with 7703 viewsThe_E20

Harsh words but hard to argue, they have form for throwing their toys out of the pram when signings don’t go well.

The agents kids is clearly a favour and makeweight to allow the club to tap into his contacts.
Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 12:56 - Feb 19 with 7698 viewsjasper_T

Nice to see a paper write a story that explains where most of their stories come from these days: managers and agents.

Journos aren't guessing or pulling names out of a hat, as often claimed.
Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 12:58 - Feb 19 with 7684 viewsWarwickHunt

Ouch!
Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 13:16 - Feb 19 with 7598 viewssainthelens

Pretty much spot on. Let's face it, if you spend 15 mill on a player, you should his whereabouts even if he's taking a shit.
Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 13:19 - Feb 19 with 7575 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

They do not want them poking around in the six that involved Unique Sports Management, the company that counts Neil Warnock's son James among its employees, for instance. James Warnock is believed to have been involved in Cardiff business involving at least three players – Sean Morrison, Rhys Healey and Craig Noone – but the club seem happy enough with that.

Shades of Fat Sam and his agent son.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 13:35 - Feb 19 with 7496 viewswestside

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/willie-mckay-launches

Walesonline saying Cardiff did everything properly but no mention of them not paying for the search
Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 13:58 - Feb 19 with 7379 viewsJackSomething

I see Martin Samuel is a fan of Daniel Taylor too:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/feb/17/everythings-a-little-too-c

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 13:59 - Feb 19 with 7368 viewspencoedjack

I love a bit of Bassey bashing.

You’ve lapped up the sympathy for a player who didn’t play for you, now it’s time to pay your dues.

Is anyone really surprised Colin W anker is into dodgy dealings?
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 14:09 - Feb 19 with 7312 viewsThe_E20

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 13:59 - Feb 19 by pencoedjack

I love a bit of Bassey bashing.

You’ve lapped up the sympathy for a player who didn’t play for you, now it’s time to pay your dues.

Is anyone really surprised Colin W anker is into dodgy dealings?

Yep, they were just revelling in the attention, it was very transparent. A competition to be most upset.

The sad part is, in the week of Salas confirmed death, their former player Matt Brazier died of cancer at 42 who dedicated the majority of his career to play for them... barely a mention. Cameras don’t care who is sad about unknown players, so they weren’t interested.

“ Emiliano Sala, always a bluebird* ”....

*Except we are also claiming he never was - so we don’t have to pay.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 14:17]
Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 15:18 - Feb 19 with 7098 viewsBLAZE

#PayForEmiliano
Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 15:32 - Feb 19 with 7033 viewsBanosswan

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 13:35 - Feb 19 by westside

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/willie-mckay-launches

Walesonline saying Cardiff did everything properly but no mention of them not paying for the search

The comments from Cardiff fans are laughable if not a bit heartless.

Saying that if you paid for goods you didn't receive, you'd do everything you could to get the money back.

They received their goods, unfortunately autonomous beings can't be kept in the kitchen like white goods.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 15:59 - Feb 19 with 6922 viewsMrSwerve

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 15:18 - Feb 19 by BLAZE

#PayForEmiliano

Oof.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 16:03 - Feb 19 with 6899 viewsbluey_the_blue

Back from hiatus very briefly to respond.

Martin Samuel has run a vendetta against Warnock for a long time, stemming from Warnok's criticism over the poor punishment applied to West Ham over Tevez - Samuel being a Wet Spam.

As a result, this article contains many factual inaccuracies and indeed libellous comments.

1) Samuel contradicts himself. Firstly he claims we are persuing this only because Sala died yet later on in the article refers to the Cornelius deal. Secondly, Samuel ignores the fact that new evidence emerged after the fact in both cases; Cornelius after the transfer was completed and Sala after his death - McKay's emails. Samuels seems to be arguing the point that if evidence appears a deal is dodgy after the fact well tough luck which is absolute crap.

2) Samuel names three transfers he alleges James Warnock was involved in - Morrison, Healey and Noone. All of those transfers occured between 2012 and 2014, a full three years before Warnock became our manager. James Warnock was an intern at the time, managers at the time included Ole ( Morrison deal ). Samuel doesn't mention the endless number of Norwegian dross brought in under Ole's reign, presumably because no Warnock was involved along with not wanting to upset a top six club.

3) Jack McKay played no part in brokering the Sala deal; granted this may be a problem with a rogue comma in original report.

4) Do Jack and Paul McKay have pro contracts? Yes. Does Samuel point out anywhere tht both were brought in for the DVP u23 side? Of course he doesn't, he wants the reader to think they are first team squad players. He also fails to point out they and others were brought in cheaply to fill the DVP side which we gutted, terminated over 12 contracts of players who had stagnated.

5) The most legally difficult from Samuel's part. Sol Bamba. He intimates a conspiracy occurred that got his contract terminated at Leeds to join Warnock at us. Sadly for Samuel, facts belie that. Bamba had lost his first team place at Leeds, had fallen out with the manager ( Monk ) and had blasted the chairman. His contract was terminated after the transfer window had closed. Warnock however didn't join us as manager until a month and a bit after that.

6) Cornelius again; we'd already paid the money to Copenhagen before rumours of dodguness occured so how precisely could Tan stop the payment after the fact? Again, it was investigated and given Cornelius record since leaving us, I don't think anyone would disagree the transfr was dodgy but one of those unable to be proven to be so.

7) McKay was not engaged by Cardiff, but by Nantes. Samuel seems to suggest CCFC should therefore not question anything Nantes may have done in the time after the transfer. CCFC organised a commercial flight - and being blunt, if he'd taken it, he'd be alive. McKay, a representative of Nantes organised the flight back. Nantes and McKay thus need to have their roles in this tragedy looked at.

EDIT:

8) CCFC have received legal advice; i'd suggest that means more than ramblings of Samuel.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 16:06]
Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 16:09 - Feb 19 with 6870 viewsHighjack

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 15:32 - Feb 19 by Banosswan

The comments from Cardiff fans are laughable if not a bit heartless.

Saying that if you paid for goods you didn't receive, you'd do everything you could to get the money back.

They received their goods, unfortunately autonomous beings can't be kept in the kitchen like white goods.

They are still in possession of what they agreed to pay for - Sala’s registration. Whether he is alive or dead is irrelevant as it is illegal to own, buy or sell a human being. The “goods” are still there, intact, whole and in the possession of Cardiff city football club.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 16:09 - Feb 19 with 6857 viewsLoyal

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 14:09 - Feb 19 by The_E20

Yep, they were just revelling in the attention, it was very transparent. A competition to be most upset.

The sad part is, in the week of Salas confirmed death, their former player Matt Brazier died of cancer at 42 who dedicated the majority of his career to play for them... barely a mention. Cameras don’t care who is sad about unknown players, so they weren’t interested.

“ Emiliano Sala, always a bluebird* ”....

*Except we are also claiming he never was - so we don’t have to pay.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 14:17]

I have to say I agree, I kept quiet about Brazier but welcome your post. After our club regardless of who it was managed the death of Kevin Austin ( I'm not even sure if he played as many games for us that Brazier did for Cardiff I) and of course Lenny Jonrose. It has to be said the desire of Cardiff to be premier League seems to have melted away any cognitive recall they have regards their immediate history.

Very sad, applauding a player who never played with them for weeks was finger down the throat stuff. As for Brazier they should hang their heads in shame.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 16:14 - Feb 19 with 6833 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Sala death and events surrounding it have sadly been the priority.

I've little doubt Matt Brazier's death will be commemorated at next home game.
Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 16:17 - Feb 19 with 6819 viewsTom1912

Seems pretty clear they're not covered by the insurance (or only partially covered) for what happened and are trying to squirm their way out of paying.

I'm no Martin Samuel fan but he's spot on here. Cardiff's lawyers are just throwing everything they can at the wall, hoping something will stick and they can find a loophole to get out of paying on. Why the hell does it matter to them if Nantes have a 50% sell on fee owed to Bordeaux? It's an irrelevance, like most of their "Ten Questions".

They're acting in extremely bad faith.
Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 16:53 - Feb 19 with 6685 viewscockneyswan

Scumdiff completely classless 😪
Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 17:06 - Feb 19 with 6617 viewsdantheswansman

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 16:03 - Feb 19 by bluey_the_blue

Back from hiatus very briefly to respond.

Martin Samuel has run a vendetta against Warnock for a long time, stemming from Warnok's criticism over the poor punishment applied to West Ham over Tevez - Samuel being a Wet Spam.

As a result, this article contains many factual inaccuracies and indeed libellous comments.

1) Samuel contradicts himself. Firstly he claims we are persuing this only because Sala died yet later on in the article refers to the Cornelius deal. Secondly, Samuel ignores the fact that new evidence emerged after the fact in both cases; Cornelius after the transfer was completed and Sala after his death - McKay's emails. Samuels seems to be arguing the point that if evidence appears a deal is dodgy after the fact well tough luck which is absolute crap.

2) Samuel names three transfers he alleges James Warnock was involved in - Morrison, Healey and Noone. All of those transfers occured between 2012 and 2014, a full three years before Warnock became our manager. James Warnock was an intern at the time, managers at the time included Ole ( Morrison deal ). Samuel doesn't mention the endless number of Norwegian dross brought in under Ole's reign, presumably because no Warnock was involved along with not wanting to upset a top six club.

3) Jack McKay played no part in brokering the Sala deal; granted this may be a problem with a rogue comma in original report.

4) Do Jack and Paul McKay have pro contracts? Yes. Does Samuel point out anywhere tht both were brought in for the DVP u23 side? Of course he doesn't, he wants the reader to think they are first team squad players. He also fails to point out they and others were brought in cheaply to fill the DVP side which we gutted, terminated over 12 contracts of players who had stagnated.

5) The most legally difficult from Samuel's part. Sol Bamba. He intimates a conspiracy occurred that got his contract terminated at Leeds to join Warnock at us. Sadly for Samuel, facts belie that. Bamba had lost his first team place at Leeds, had fallen out with the manager ( Monk ) and had blasted the chairman. His contract was terminated after the transfer window had closed. Warnock however didn't join us as manager until a month and a bit after that.

6) Cornelius again; we'd already paid the money to Copenhagen before rumours of dodguness occured so how precisely could Tan stop the payment after the fact? Again, it was investigated and given Cornelius record since leaving us, I don't think anyone would disagree the transfr was dodgy but one of those unable to be proven to be so.

7) McKay was not engaged by Cardiff, but by Nantes. Samuel seems to suggest CCFC should therefore not question anything Nantes may have done in the time after the transfer. CCFC organised a commercial flight - and being blunt, if he'd taken it, he'd be alive. McKay, a representative of Nantes organised the flight back. Nantes and McKay thus need to have their roles in this tragedy looked at.

EDIT:

8) CCFC have received legal advice; i'd suggest that means more than ramblings of Samuel.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 16:06]

Oh shut up you wet bag,i bet you absolutely nothing happens to Samuel over that article and there will be no retractions or clarifications.
Why ?
Because it's all true!
Absolute Bellend!
Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 17:36 - Feb 19 with 6511 viewsDr_Winston

Grubby little club does grubby little things. What else is new.

Being a Premier League team doesn't automatically add class, especially when you're starting as far behind the pack as Cardiff are.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 18:11 - Feb 19 with 6357 viewsFlashberryjack

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 13:16 - Feb 19 by sainthelens

Pretty much spot on. Let's face it, if you spend 15 mill on a player, you should his whereabouts even if he's taking a shit.

We paid £millions for a couple of car crash players

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 21:38 - Feb 19 with 5895 viewsItchySphincter

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 17:06 - Feb 19 by dantheswansman

Oh shut up you wet bag,i bet you absolutely nothing happens to Samuel over that article and there will be no retractions or clarifications.
Why ?
Because it's all true!
Absolute Bellend!

Lol.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 00:06 - Feb 20 with 5678 viewsChief

The offices of Nantes have been raided now.

But I still don't see the relevance of this. If he'd survived, the shady dealings surrounding the transfer wouldn't have been brought up.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 10:00 - Feb 20 with 5374 viewsSmellyplumz

Football is a dirty fking business and non dirtier that Cardiff and Colin the dodgy c unt

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Cardiff Dodgy deals. on 17:20 - Feb 20 with 5142 viewsraynor94

McKay is now asking for a public debate with Cardiff officials, and wants it aired on Sky, to clear up the Sala fiasco.

Sounds like he has some dirt to dish on them, it's turning into a very unsavoury affair

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024