Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread 13:41 - Feb 21 with 25154 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 14:28]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:03 - Feb 21 with 10106 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Always wanted to go to this stadium, is it pay on the day? Anyone running a bus that picks up on the way?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Feb 21 with 10040 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Thanks Jack.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:02 - Feb 21 with 9838 viewsFieryJack

Watch out for the stewards at Wednesday.

In my experience some of them are right a-holes. Provocative, humourless, wind-up merchants.

When we last played there in the league some stewards at the turnstiles stopped 2 Swans fans and told them they weren't coming in because they could smell beer on the breath of one of them. The Swans fans said they'd had a couple of beers but weren't drunk. The stewards then called the police over and they were basically told to eff off back to Wales or face a trip in the back of a police van. They didn't get in.

Clearly not all SWFC stewards are prats, but just behave nice and tidy around them unless you want your day out spoiled.

Third visit for me this time, but a no-brainer being as I only live an hour away from the place.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:58 - Feb 21 with 9775 viewsFireboy2

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:02 - Feb 21 by FieryJack

Watch out for the stewards at Wednesday.

In my experience some of them are right a-holes. Provocative, humourless, wind-up merchants.

When we last played there in the league some stewards at the turnstiles stopped 2 Swans fans and told them they weren't coming in because they could smell beer on the breath of one of them. The Swans fans said they'd had a couple of beers but weren't drunk. The stewards then called the police over and they were basically told to eff off back to Wales or face a trip in the back of a police van. They didn't get in.

Clearly not all SWFC stewards are prats, but just behave nice and tidy around them unless you want your day out spoiled.

Third visit for me this time, but a no-brainer being as I only live an hour away from the place.

Well the prat stewards are going to busy then FJ
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 03:00 - Feb 22 with 9659 viewsGlyn1

Blimey, they expect us to watch the Swans sober?

I suppose it's not really a "must win game" but not getting anything surely would end any hopes of squeezing into the play-offs. We'd have to focus on the Cup instead.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Feb 22 with 9233 viewsFieryJack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:58 - Feb 21 by Fireboy2

I guess that means you're having more than 2 pints before the game then 😊
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 22 with 9208 viewsFireboy2

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Feb 22 by FieryJack

I guess that means you're having more than 2 pints before the game then 😊

You obviously know me well fiery
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:13 - Feb 22 with 9039 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:58 - Feb 21 by Fireboy2

Enjoy Ed

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:18 - Feb 23 with 8938 viewswalkley_owl

Morning

For anyone coming up on the train and wanting a pint please check out Kelham Island, plenty of pubs and not too far on tram or in a cab to the ground.

For those on the supporters bus I'm sure the Horse and Jockey is still the designated boozer.

Safe trip.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:11 - Feb 23 with 8769 viewsFireboy2

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:13 - Feb 22 by builthjack

Enjoy Ed

Will do Ken.

Just waiting at wigan for the train to sheffield

Lovely day oop north
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:12 - Feb 23 with 8768 viewsFireboy2

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:18 - Feb 23 by walkley_owl

Morning

For anyone coming up on the train and wanting a pint please check out Kelham Island, plenty of pubs and not too far on tram or in a cab to the ground.

For those on the supporters bus I'm sure the Horse and Jockey is still the designated boozer.

Safe trip.

Thanks for that WO

Will probably try kelham island
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread (n/t) on 10:43 - Feb 23 with 8691 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:11 - Feb 23 by Fireboy2

Will do Ken.

Just waiting at wigan for the train to sheffield

Lovely day oop north

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:58 - Feb 23 with 8684 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Got a good feeling about today’s game 0-2

McBurnie/ the hoorn

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Feb 23 with 8409 viewsjasper_T

Connor on the wing again?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:10 - Feb 23 with 8361 viewsairedale

Ta Jasper, looks good to me, and glad to see Wayne back. Not too sure about Harries though, didn’t he have a poor outing with us back a while?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:17 - Feb 23 with 8292 viewsjdtswan

Still worried with striker options, unless Oli has a USB port at the bottom of his back
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Feb 23 with 7796 viewsSwansea93

Here we go....

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 23 with 7767 viewsCaptain_Sham

urk

Its just a ride.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 23 with 7759 viewsepaul

1 down already ffs

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Feb 23 with 7628 viewsbluenile

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 23 by epaul

1 down already ffs

Inevitable slow start. Every game now . . . . .

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Feb 23 with 7612 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 23 by epaul

1 down already ffs

All over us

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Feb 23 with 7600 viewsairedale

And all Sheffield according to my radio. Wonder if we’re going to gift them the first half?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Feb 23 with 7563 viewsmonmouth

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Feb 23 by airedale

And all Sheffield according to my radio. Wonder if we’re going to gift them the first half?

Nah, we’d never do that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Feb 23 with 7385 viewsairedale

Every time I hear the name Barry Bannon I think of Roy of the Rovers and The Tough of the Track.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Feb 23 with 7254 viewsporthcawljax

Anyone know why Mulder has been dropped?

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024