Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trundle v Celina 00:45 - Feb 22 with 1865 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Trundle v Celina on 01:06 - Feb 22 with 1844 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ha, ill happily admit im still a huge LT10 fanboy. Him and Michu will be the ones i talk about when (if) im 80 years old and start moaning at young kids about how the players in my youth were better than the ones we were watching in the (then) future!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Trundle v Celina on 06:38 - Feb 22 with 1767 viewsGlastonbury

Love to see footballers do more of this. Half hour of tricks for kids to try in the local park. I spent years trying to the ‘ Ardiles trick ‘ where he flicks it over his head from behind. He did it in the Escape to Victory film.
Trundle v Celina on 07:50 - Feb 22 with 1694 viewsJinxy

It's a huge bugbear of mine that not enough time is spent on pure ball control in junior football. I even spoke to LT10 about it and he agreed! Too many coaches only wanting to win games, to beat the opposition coach (who they've usually played against), prioritising physical players over ones that are easily shoved off the ball if they're slightly under-developed. I know it's out there, but I'd ban nets on the pitch until they've honed their skills, and pass/move techniques. 20 consecutive passes = 1 "goal"?!

Lovely to have a player of Celina's ability in our team, and wonderful LT10 memories too.
Trundle v Celina on 09:14 - Feb 22 with 1601 viewsFireboy2

Trundle v Celina on 06:38 - Feb 22 by Glastonbury

Love to see footballers do more of this. Half hour of tricks for kids to try in the local park. I spent years trying to the ‘ Ardiles trick ‘ where he flicks it over his head from behind. He did it in the Escape to Victory film.

I can still do that

Well sometimes
Trundle v Celina on 10:18 - Feb 22 with 1531 viewsLeonWasGod

How embarrassing - a pro footballer beaten by just the club ambassador
Trundle v Celina on 18:57 - Feb 22 with 1334 viewswestwalesed

Had Celina played a first team game at Citeh? He’s a lovely little player give him three years could be dynamite.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Trundle v Celina on 19:52 - Feb 22 with 1281 viewsjasper_T

Trundle v Celina on 18:57 - Feb 22 by westwalesed

Had Celina played a first team game at Citeh? He’s a lovely little player give him three years could be dynamite.

Has an assist for Aguero to his name (a couple of late sub appearances only).

This is his third full season of senior football.
Trundle v Celina on 12:59 - Feb 23 with 1003 viewsBadlands

I like it when hey pass the ball and it goes to one of our players.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024