Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday 17:18 - Feb 22 with 14547 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Manchester City FA cup tickets on sale from Monday.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 17:39 - Feb 22 with 4856 viewsbuilthjack

Remember the good old days for games like this, 100 yards or more from the ticket office, inching forward to get those tickets.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 17:54 - Feb 22 with 4823 viewsjackharris

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 17:39 - Feb 22 by builthjack

Remember the good old days for games like this, 100 yards or more from the ticket office, inching forward to get those tickets.

Queuing for Liverpool tickets in Jan 1990 was a massive queue I remember...

OJ and Lifelong love a good queue...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 17:56 - Feb 22 with 4817 viewsbuilthjack

Tickets kept reasonable. a tenner for you old uns.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 17:57 - Feb 22 with 4817 viewsjackharris

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 17:54 - Feb 22 by jackharris

Young fans (under-16) can experience the magic of the cup for themselves for just £5 if purchased prior to matchday, while the booking fee for the £5 kids’ tickets has also been removed.

When purchasing online, the booking fee for the kids' tickets will be removed at the checkout stage.

Adult season ticket holders can purchase tickets for only £17.50*, with concessions paying just £10*.

Jack Army prices are just £20* for adults and £12.50* for concessions.

General sale prices for non-season ticket holders and non-Jack Army members will be £25* for adults and £15* concessions.

Prices will increase for all on matchday to £30* for adults, £20* concessions and £10* for under-16s.

Supporters should be aware that under FA Cup rules all ticket prices must be agreed between both clubs.

*There is a booking fee of £1.25 per ticket purchased online, or £2.50 per ticket purchased by phone or in person will apply. There is no booking fee for the £5 kids’ tickets. Normal booking fees apply for the £10 kids tickets purchased on matchday.

Tickets will go on sale exclusively for season ticket holders from 10am on Monday and Tuesday (Feb 25 & 26) to guarantee the same seat (except North Stand seats). Season ticket holders will be able to find their seat in their “Reservations”.

Due to an increased away allocation rule for the FA Cup, the North Stand will not be open to home fans. North Stand season ticket holders will be able to purchase non-season ticket seats on Monday and Tuesday and then all available seats exclusively on Wednesday (Feb 27) from 10am.

Please note that there is also a small contingent of North-West corner (WU13) seating which will be affected by the larger away end capacity for this fixture. Contact the ticket office for further details and clarification.

The window will then open to Jack Army members who will be able to purchase tickets from Thursday (Feb 28) from 10am.

Tickets will go on general sale on Saturday (March 2) for online purchase only, while they will also be available from the ticket office in person or on the phone from 10am on Monday (March 4).

Any junior football clubs who took advantage of our ‘Come With Your Club’ initiative in the previous two FA Cup fixtures should contact Hollie Evans at hollieevans@swanseacity.com for further ticketing options. Due to the expected increase in demand for tickets, and hence lower group seating options, this is currently only available to teams who previously participated in the scheme.

Prices

Season Ticket holders
Adults - £17.50*
Over 60s & Students - £10*
Under 16s - £5
Prices available until matchday
*(excludes booking fee of £1.25 online & £2.50 over the phone or at the ticket office)

Jack Army members
Adults - £20*
Over 60s & Students - £12.50*
Under 16s - £5

General sale
Adults - £25*
Over 60s & Students - £15*
Under 16s - £5
*(excludes booking fee of £1.25 online & £2.50 over the phone or at the ticket office)

Matchday (all)
Adults - £30*
Over 60s & Students - £20*
Under 16s - £10*

Prices increase for all purchases on matchday.

Order of sale:

From 10am on Monday, February 25
All season ticket holders
Season ticket holders can guarantee their seat (except North Stand seats) up until 10am on Wednesday, February 27.
Online, over the phone at 01792 616400 or at the ticket office.

From 10am on Wednesday, February 27
North Stand season ticket holders
Select the best available seat in the West, South or East stands.

From 10am on Thursday, February 28
Jack Army members

From 10am on Saturday, March 2
General sale
Online only.

From 10am on Monday, March 4
General Sale

Jack Army members will be awarded one point for this fixture. Full-time students will need proof of identification when purchasing tickets.

Tickets will be available from HERE from 10am on Monday, February 25.

For hospitality options, supporters can enquire by calling 01792 616628, emailing hospitality@swanseacity.com. For full package options, read more HERE.

All the relevant information...

If you wish to take advantage of our home ticket discount, as well as other benefits, you can sign up to join the Jack Army or renew your membership HERE.

*A booking fee of £1.25 per ticket purchased online, or £2.50 per ticket purchased by phone or in person will be applied. Jack Army memberships have a booking fee of £2.50 per membership.

Hospitality options are available starting from just £49 for under-16’s and £69 for adults and can be viewed HERE.

Please contact the hospitality team for more details on 01792 616628.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 18:00 - Feb 22 with 4809 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No online in those days. I remember queuing for tickets for the arsenal game. I think you had to have a voucher from the preceeding league game which was barnsley. A crowd of over 11,000 watched Barnsley which was twice our average gate for that season.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 18:01 - Feb 22 with 4803 viewsswans11

anyone have a spare Jack army account want take my nephew who been all cup games so far. I have st and ja any one know if can buy 2 tickets when it goes to jack army doesn't say how many can be bought
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 18:14 - Feb 22 with 4767 viewsfelixstowe_jack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 18:01 - Feb 22 by swans11

anyone have a spare Jack army account want take my nephew who been all cup games so far. I have st and ja any one know if can buy 2 tickets when it goes to jack army doesn't say how many can be bought

I would say it will be one ticket per Jack army member which is usually the case for ticket sales before general sale. You could sign him up to a Jack army membership for £10 to guarantee a ticket. I am sure there will be seasons ticket holders who chose not to go.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 18:38 - Feb 22 with 4706 viewsraynor94

Outstanding value for money! £11.25 Kerching

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 18:40 - Feb 22 with 4696 viewswhitemountains

I think very good pricing. Man city don't need the money so probably agreed with what we wanted
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 18:40 - Feb 22 with 4695 viewslifelong

Can’t beat a good queue JH, chatting to fellow fans, discussing what’s going on at the club etc. 👍
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:03 - Feb 22 with 4652 viewsOldjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 18:40 - Feb 22 by lifelong

Can’t beat a good queue JH, chatting to fellow fans, discussing what’s going on at the club etc. 👍

10 bloody hours I queued for once

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:18 - Feb 22 with 4630 viewsswans11

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 18:14 - Feb 22 by felixstowe_jack

I would say it will be one ticket per Jack army member which is usually the case for ticket sales before general sale. You could sign him up to a Jack army membership for £10 to guarantee a ticket. I am sure there will be seasons ticket holders who chose not to go.

bought 2 for last round first day they came out I know was only brentford
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:31 - Feb 22 with 4595 viewsDarran

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:03 - Feb 22 by Oldjack

For the shitter? 🤷🏼‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:39 - Feb 22 with 4566 viewsFireboy2

Im JA member who isnt going to the game, so first come first serve
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:39 - Feb 22 with 4565 viewsplasjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:31 - Feb 22 by Darran

For the shitter? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Were the pies and pasties to blame.
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:49 - Feb 22 with 4543 viewsraynor94

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:03 - Feb 22 by Oldjack

Should have had a season tickets newbie

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 21:32 - Feb 22 with 4427 viewsOldjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:49 - Feb 22 by raynor94

Should have had a season tickets newbie

I did ,tit ,but we weren't all high tec then

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 21:40 - Feb 22 with 4408 viewsTNT

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:39 - Feb 22 by Fireboy2

Im JA member who isnt going to the game, so first come first serve

I've told Longlostjack, mate. I know he's looking for one.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 09:25 - Feb 23 with 4202 viewsSwansea93

Can North Stand season ticket holders buy a non season ticket seat on Monday?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 09:34 - Feb 23 with 4186 viewsjackal

The Wembley tickets were the worst.

Literally all day.
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 09:44 - Feb 23 with 4172 viewsjackharris

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 09:25 - Feb 23 by Swansea93

Can North Stand season ticket holders buy a non season ticket seat on Monday?

“North Stand season ticket holders will be able to purchase non-season ticket seats on Monday and Tuesday and then all available seats exclusively on Wednesday (Feb 27) from 10am.”

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 10:18 - Feb 23 with 4136 viewsSwansea93

Thanks for that.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 10:27 - Feb 23 with 4122 viewsFireboy2

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 21:40 - Feb 22 by TNT

I've told Longlostjack, mate. I know he's looking for one.

Sorry TNT my JA membership has been used
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 12:43 - Feb 23 with 4062 viewsBadlands

I think I'll wait and pay on the day ... oh hang on!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 16:04 - Feb 23 with 3962 viewsLoyal

Voucher from the Cardiff game week before if I recall, I lived at home then, fck me it was a long wait.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024