Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday 17:18 - Feb 22 with 14583 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Manchester City FA cup tickets on sale from Monday.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 20:46 - Feb 25 with 2938 viewssainthelens

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 18:20 - Feb 25 by Oldjack

I love the old queuing mine

Me too, queing around the vetch at 4am on cold winters morning for Derby fa cup tickets and around the liberty for 14 hours for Reading game.
Jeez, really miss that !!
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 21:17 - Feb 25 with 2890 viewslibertyx

Just booked with no trouble, but charged booking fee for kids. It suppose to delete it at the end of transaction according to statement, but it doesn't.
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 21:52 - Feb 25 with 2846 viewsTreorchyjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 16:16 - Feb 25 by dlr2006

Yes mate, still can't get into it, saying 'I currently don't have reserved seats'

Any North stand ST holders got anywhere yet?

Information below suggests that we shoud be able to purchase tickets from today but the online system is not allowing me.

"Due to an increased away allocation rule for the FA Cup, the North Stand will not be open to home fans. North Stand season ticket holders will be able to purchase non-season ticket seats on Monday and Tuesday and then all available seats exclusively on Wednesday (Feb 27) from 10am. "
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 22:33 - Feb 25 with 2816 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Got my ticket today for the Man City game and decided to buy my Wembley final ticket at the same time to save me queuing again 😨 feeling positive eh.
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 09:47 - Feb 26 with 2686 viewsSTID2017

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 22:33 - Feb 25 by alwaysblackandwhite

Got my ticket today for the Man City game and decided to buy my Wembley final ticket at the same time to save me queuing again 😨 feeling positive eh.

I phoned up for mine and they offered me a discount if I bought 6th round, semi and final together.
Too good an offer to turn down

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 16:19 - Feb 26 with 2539 viewsthornabyswan

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:18 - Feb 22 by swans11

bought 2 for last round first day they came out I know was only brentford

Yes I went to that game not going to Man City not bothered as my main reason for going is to watch the Swans and don't give a fukc about the big teams.

I can't decide whether or not to declare it a boycott.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 23:37 - Feb 26 with 2376 viewsSTID2017

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 16:19 - Feb 26 by thornabyswan

Yes I went to that game not going to Man City not bothered as my main reason for going is to watch the Swans and don't give a fukc about the big teams.

I can't decide whether or not to declare it a boycott.

On the basis of your argument about main reason for going would be to watch the Swans, then you should be going whether we are playing Man City, Mansfield or FC Manchester, surely ?

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 23:51 - Feb 26 with 2361 viewsLoyal

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 09:47 - Feb 26 by STID2017

I phoned up for mine and they offered me a discount if I bought 6th round, semi and final together.
Too good an offer to turn down

Did we win the final and if so are the club doing kids for a quid in the Europa League group stages as I might apply now.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 13:07 - Feb 27 with 2205 viewsSwansea93

Are people boycotting this game? Seems like alot of season ticket holders haven't bought their seat.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 14:58 - Feb 27 with 2149 viewswestside

wales egg same day
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 15:47 - Feb 27 with 2108 viewsthornabyswan

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 23:37 - Feb 26 by STID2017

On the basis of your argument about main reason for going would be to watch the Swans, then you should be going whether we are playing Man City, Mansfield or FC Manchester, surely ?

No argument can't make every game due to the 630 mile round trip.
Just pointing out that it matters not one jot if it's Brentford or Man City.

As the song goes I only go to watch the Swans.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:45 - Feb 27 with 2003 viewsSTID2017

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 15:47 - Feb 27 by thornabyswan

No argument can't make every game due to the 630 mile round trip.
Just pointing out that it matters not one jot if it's Brentford or Man City.

As the song goes I only go to watch the Swans.

Fair enough

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 20:34 - Feb 27 with 1966 viewsbuilthjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 14:58 - Feb 27 by westside

wales egg same day

And?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 21:08 - Feb 27 with 1934 viewsfelixstowe_jack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 20:34 - Feb 27 by builthjack

And?

The egg match will be finished an hour before the game starts. Plenty of time to watch both.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 12:22 - Feb 28 with 1746 viewsbryncochjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 21:08 - Feb 27 by felixstowe_jack

The egg match will be finished an hour before the game starts. Plenty of time to watch both.

Bit difficult to get from the Principality Stadium to the Liberty in under an hour.
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 14:46 - Feb 28 with 1640 viewsTenbySwan

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 12:22 - Feb 28 by bryncochjack

Bit difficult to get from the Principality Stadium to the Liberty in under an hour.

Spoke to someone yesterday who tsaid the England tickets were £85 £95; £115 and probably more 😯

Now that is a ripoff!
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 20:20 - Feb 28 with 1503 viewsbuilthjack

Close to 10,000 home tickets sold.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 21:23 - Feb 28 with 1454 viewsLoyal

It will sell out but at everyone who wants to go convenience.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 21:27 - Feb 28 with 1451 viewsbuilthjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 21:23 - Feb 28 by Loyal

It will sell out but at everyone who wants to go convenience.

I think they will sell quickly once on general sale. There will probably be quite a few sat on their hands all game.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 21:50 - Feb 28 with 1428 viewsjackharris

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 21:27 - Feb 28 by builthjack

I think they will sell quickly once on general sale. There will probably be quite a few sat on their hands all game.

I can’t see that happening much with Man City (Leeds, United and Liverpool, yes), all their fans that want to be there will be able to get their ticket in the away end. 3,350 tickets are more than enough for the support they get. Maybe a number of Man City Supporting kids will be in the home end from the local area but that will be it.

I’m looking forward to it now. We need a lot of things to go our way on the evening but we have a slim chance.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 22:42 - Feb 28 with 1384 viewsbuilthjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 21:50 - Feb 28 by jackharris

I can’t see that happening much with Man City (Leeds, United and Liverpool, yes), all their fans that want to be there will be able to get their ticket in the away end. 3,350 tickets are more than enough for the support they get. Maybe a number of Man City Supporting kids will be in the home end from the local area but that will be it.

I’m looking forward to it now. We need a lot of things to go our way on the evening but we have a slim chance.

A mate of mine, a Man City season ticket holder for 7 years, has 13500 points, and is not eligible for a ticket unless they go on general sale. He doesn't think they will.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 23:00 - Feb 28 with 1370 viewsChief

Might be a few South Walian Man Utd / Liverpool in the home end probably

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 23:30 - Feb 28 with 1346 viewsjackharris

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 22:42 - Feb 28 by builthjack

A mate of mine, a Man City season ticket holder for 7 years, has 13500 points, and is not eligible for a ticket unless they go on general sale. He doesn't think they will.

That’s cool Builth. It is a quarter final of the FA Cup, it is a huge match when you think about it. Last years game v Spurs was such a disappointment. This match is massive...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 23:43 - Feb 28 with 1325 viewsbuilthjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 23:30 - Feb 28 by jackharris

That’s cool Builth. It is a quarter final of the FA Cup, it is a huge match when you think about it. Last years game v Spurs was such a disappointment. This match is massive...

I think it will be sold out this time next week. General sale on Saturday.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 23:44 - Feb 28 with 1324 viewsBadlands

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 23:00 - Feb 28 by Chief

Might be a few South Walian Man Utd / Liverpool in the home end probably

You mean the 8,000 who didn't turn up for the Brentford game

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024