Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday 17:18 - Feb 22 with 14582 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Manchester City FA cup tickets on sale from Monday.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:31 - Mar 1 with 3020 viewsbuilthjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 23:44 - Feb 28 by Badlands

You mean the 8,000 who didn't turn up for the Brentford game

Over 11500 home tickets sold

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:58 - Mar 1 with 2986 viewsjacksfullaces

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 23:30 - Feb 28 by jackharris

That’s cool Builth. It is a quarter final of the FA Cup, it is a huge match when you think about it. Last years game v Spurs was such a disappointment. This match is massive...

biggest remaining match of the season, not in QFs all that often, hope we offer more of a fight this year at the same stage in the competition,

will probably do well to not get a similar beating though.

hope potter shows us something different, beating big teams with small teams in a cup competition was one of the strong selling points on his CV I thought.
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 20:13 - Mar 1 with 2956 viewsbuilthjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:58 - Mar 1 by jacksfullaces

biggest remaining match of the season, not in QFs all that often, hope we offer more of a fight this year at the same stage in the competition,

will probably do well to not get a similar beating though.

hope potter shows us something different, beating big teams with small teams in a cup competition was one of the strong selling points on his CV I thought.

Keep the weekend of 6/7 April free for a trip to North London

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 20:38 - Mar 1 with 2933 viewsFireboy2

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 22:17 - Feb 23 by TNT

Ok mate. Cheers.

Correction

My JA membership is still free,pm if anyone who wants to use it
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 21:42 - Mar 1 with 2874 viewssainthelens

Am generally a massive optimist, but fear this will be a damp squib, being 2 or 3 down half time, lot like spurs last year. Atmosphere will be flat.
Sorry guys.
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 10:07 - Mar 2 with 2687 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Tickets on General sale now. Big Queue on WEB site must be flooded with Man City fans.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 21:14 - Mar 2 with 2556 viewsbuilthjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 10:07 - Mar 2 by felixstowe_jack

Tickets on General sale now. Big Queue on WEB site must be flooded with Man City fans.

Around 15,000 home tickets sold.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 22:03 - Mar 2 with 2520 viewsfelixstowe_jack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 21:14 - Mar 2 by builthjack

Around 15,000 home tickets sold.

Glad you are working nights in the ticket office to sell the tickets.

Login to get fewer ads

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 10:12 - Mar 5 with 2294 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Still seem to be plenty of tickets left despite them being on general sale.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 11:23 - Mar 5 with 2225 viewsbuilthjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 10:12 - Mar 5 by felixstowe_jack

Still seem to be plenty of tickets left despite them being on general sale.

Yes, around 1300 left.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 12:17 - Mar 5 with 2188 viewslonglostjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 11:23 - Mar 5 by builthjack

Yes, around 1300 left.

We could do with a more accurate figure. Maybe Pikey could count the blue dots on the website with his abacus and give us a daily total.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 20:49 - Mar 5 with 2049 viewsbuilthjack

About 850 seats unsold. 10 days to go.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 01:00 - Mar 6 with 1986 viewsLoyal

Sold out ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 05:53 - Mar 6 with 1958 viewsbuilthjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 01:00 - Mar 6 by Loyal

Sold out ?

It will be. I would suggest that anybody who hasn't bought yet, needs to buy quickly.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2019 5:55]

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 15:38 - Mar 8 with 1668 viewsbuilthjack

Theres still just over 800 tickets left to sell. So anyone without a ticket can't still get them.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 21:43 - Mar 9 with 1471 viewsbuilthjack

Rayns' , ECB AND Daz. 632 home tickets still available

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 22:33 - Mar 9 with 1442 viewsjeza739

As ive said on prev thread i haven't takenup option of my ticket as going to watch rugby instead. Yet yesterday i get email fm the club saying there's tickets available. Rafher odd when as a ST holder i had first option. Not the type of correspondence you'd expect if they were selling like hot cakes
FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 23:55 - Mar 9 with 1421 viewsTNT

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 22:33 - Mar 9 by jeza739

As ive said on prev thread i haven't takenup option of my ticket as going to watch rugby instead. Yet yesterday i get email fm the club saying there's tickets available. Rafher odd when as a ST holder i had first option. Not the type of correspondence you'd expect if they were selling like hot cakes

If they weren't trying to reach the fanbase, that would be wrong too I suppose. Enjoy the rugby.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 20:45 - Mar 10 with 1304 viewsbuilthjack

Less than 500 home tickets left. I am also informed that Man City now only have around 180 to sell.
Gonna be a sell out.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 22:00 - Mar 10 with 1263 viewsfelixstowe_jack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 20:45 - Mar 10 by builthjack

Less than 500 home tickets left. I am also informed that Man City now only have around 180 to sell.
Gonna be a sell out.

Are you on commission?

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 22:12 - Mar 10 with 1245 viewslonglostjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 20:45 - Mar 10 by builthjack

Gonna be a sell out.

A sell out and they weren’t giving them away for a tenner either, unlike the Barcelona of Wales up the road.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 22:17 - Mar 10 with 1235 viewsbuilthjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 22:00 - Mar 10 by felixstowe_jack

Are you on commission?

Only a quid a ticket. I will be as rich as Phil soon.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 12:32 - Mar 12 with 1108 viewsbuilthjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 13:07 - Feb 27 by Swansea93

Are people boycotting this game? Seems like alot of season ticket holders haven't bought their seat.

17,252 home seats sold so far.
No boycott.

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:55 - Mar 12 with 995 viewsSTID2017

I can understand that many ST holders may be jaded and giving this one a miss, but surprising that those who were unable to get tickets to watch top sides in the PL haven't snapped up the remaining spare tickets.
That said, there are probably a large amount of people who would like to go, but wouldn't know there are tickets available. I can't imagine the club advertising it somehow

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 20:29 - Mar 12 with 965 viewsplasjack

FA cup tickets on sale on Monday on 19:55 - Mar 12 by STID2017

I can understand that many ST holders may be jaded and giving this one a miss, but surprising that those who were unable to get tickets to watch top sides in the PL haven't snapped up the remaining spare tickets.
That said, there are probably a large amount of people who would like to go, but wouldn't know there are tickets available. I can't imagine the club advertising it somehow

Perhaps they have televisions ?.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024