Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last three away games 12:31 - Feb 24 with 1348 viewsLoyal

Pretty poor for our inexperienced team.
Bristol City, Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday.
I can see us achieving five maybe six more wins mostly from home games but little more.
Talk of the play offs is and has been all season, utter nonsense.

The success this season will be retaining this squad.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Last three away games on 13:14 - Feb 24 with 1292 viewsBadlands

I think Potter (who I think is on the whole a brilliant appointment) is experimenting away from home now.
Looking at what is salvageable from this season in terms of keeping players for next.
Once again naught and Rutledge stepped up where our younger players dropped off. I'm not having a go at youth but they are not used to the intensity of playing full games week in week out.

In the summer I expect up to 10 player to leave and a similar number come in. Potter will have money to spend but in proportion to where we are financially and play wise. He was chosen because he had shown he had the ability to work wonders on a limited budget.

Of our experienced players, If they are affordable I keep Routledge and Naughton - both playing up to standard and offer vast experience.
Fer will be gone and will pocket a decent signing on fee he would not have received this January.
I can't see Nordfeldt staying.
Others to leave on long term loans, cancellation of contracts, sales, end of contracts
- Olson, Dyer, Borja, Ayew, Ayew, Bony, Caroll, Montero, Narsingh.
Younger players to leave for finance or because they think they are better than Swansea City -
Celina, James, McBurnie.
Players who we should move on -
McKay, John, Asoro.

Basic squad - Mulder, Benda, Roberts, Hoorn, Routeledge, Grimes, Rodon, Naughton, Fulton, Byers, Chanda, CBR, Cabango, King, Biabi, Harris, Reid, Govea.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Last three away games on 20:08 - Feb 24 with 1152 viewsunion_jack

Last three away games on 13:14 - Feb 24 by Badlands

I think Potter (who I think is on the whole a brilliant appointment) is experimenting away from home now.
Looking at what is salvageable from this season in terms of keeping players for next.
Once again naught and Rutledge stepped up where our younger players dropped off. I'm not having a go at youth but they are not used to the intensity of playing full games week in week out.

In the summer I expect up to 10 player to leave and a similar number come in. Potter will have money to spend but in proportion to where we are financially and play wise. He was chosen because he had shown he had the ability to work wonders on a limited budget.

Of our experienced players, If they are affordable I keep Routledge and Naughton - both playing up to standard and offer vast experience.
Fer will be gone and will pocket a decent signing on fee he would not have received this January.
Others to leave on long term loans, cancellation of contracts, sales, end of contracts
Younger players to leave for finance or because they think they are better than Swansea City -
Celina, James, McBurnie.
McKay, John, Asoro.

Basic squad - Mulder, Benda, Roberts, Hoorn, Routeledge, Grimes, Rodon, Naughton, Fulton, Byers, Chanda, CBR, Cabango, King, Biabi, Harris, Reid, Govea.

Ten out and ten in???

You will may be right with one but nowhere near on the other.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Last three away games on 20:25 - Feb 24 with 1135 viewshobo

Celina, James, McBurnie.
McKay, John, Asoro.

That side would struggle to get out of L2
Last three away games on 23:44 - Feb 24 with 1040 viewscentrestandswan

Celina, James, McBurnie.
McKay, John, Asoro.

and Uncle Tom Cobbley and all.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Last three away games on 09:54 - Feb 25 with 844 viewsdickythorpe

Historically we are pretty mediocre away. We would have been top flight more often in the 50's&60's
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024