Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Six years ago today! 14:08 - Feb 24 with 2524 viewsJohnw102

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Six years ago today! on 17:50 - Feb 24 with 2379 viewsjacksfullaces

was a great day, and will live long in the memory.

you sort of realise this is a Cup more of interest to those in it though . not even watching today's final, FA Cup I might watch the odd game of non Swans teams though, especially Newport :)
Six years ago today! on 18:17 - Feb 24 with 2347 viewsKilkennyjack

Six years ago today! on 17:50 - Feb 24 by jacksfullaces

was a great day, and will live long in the memory.

you sort of realise this is a Cup more of interest to those in it though . not even watching today's final, FA Cup I might watch the odd game of non Swans teams though, especially Newport :)

No i don’t agree.

A fantastic achievement full stop.

Beware of the Risen People

Six years ago today! on 19:00 - Feb 24 with 2307 viewsjacksfullaces

fair enough, will turn over and hopefully watch the penalties
Six years ago today! on 19:03 - Feb 24 with 2299 viewsjacksfullaces

sub refusing to go off, turned over for a bit of football history?
Six years ago today! on 19:12 - Feb 24 with 2279 viewsAndy1300

Penalties

Poor penalty for Chelseas first

Number 1 team in Wales

Six years ago today! on 19:15 - Feb 24 with 2275 viewslifelong

How is that keeper still on the pitch for Chelsea...very strange.
Six years ago today! on 19:17 - Feb 24 with 2271 viewsAndy1300

Drama right to the end

Number 1 team in Wales

Six years ago today! on 19:19 - Feb 24 with 2266 viewsjacksfullaces

my interest in the game started and ended with the keepers petulance .. good on man city
Login to get fewer ads

Six years ago today! on 19:21 - Feb 24 with 2257 viewsMrSwerve

Embarrassing for Sarri. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s off soon.

That keeper should be fined massively.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Six years ago today! on 19:23 - Feb 24 with 2244 viewsdickythorpe

Great day out 6 years ago. Bradford played their part. Surprised they aren't in the championship by now with that support

Ah well. Great days.
Six years ago today! on 19:32 - Feb 24 with 2230 viewsLeonWasGod

Six years ago today! on 19:23 - Feb 24 by dickythorpe

Great day out 6 years ago. Bradford played their part. Surprised they aren't in the championship by now with that support

Ah well. Great days.

Yep, their support was very good. My little girl’s still got a Bradford flag in her room that I swapped for ours on the tube on the way home (don’t ask me why!). Makes me smile each time I see it.

That was a once in a few generations period. I realised that at the time so made sure I enjoyed every moment.
Six years ago today! on 19:47 - Feb 24 with 2205 viewsMuteswan

Six years ago today! on 19:32 - Feb 24 by LeonWasGod

Yep, their support was very good. My little girl’s still got a Bradford flag in her room that I swapped for ours on the tube on the way home (don’t ask me why!). Makes me smile each time I see it.

That was a once in a few generations period. I realised that at the time so made sure I enjoyed every moment.

The weather was a little different to today.❄️
Six years ago today! on 21:14 - Feb 24 with 2132 viewsWxmJax

We ended up next to the royal box. Got there early and was pointing down to my son, showing where I thought the royal box was, only to be tapped on the shoulder by a steward asking what I was doing next to the royal box ? I asked if Swansea won could we get back here for the presentation ? He said no. Twenty minutes in and 2-0 up I get another tap on the shoulder from the same steward. "Follow me and don't say a word".
We're two seats away from the royal box, very comfy large padded seats and hot blowers over our heads to keep the chill away. I needed a pee but had to hold it in because I'd never have got back there. Even got Huw to sign the programme. Oh well.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Six years ago today! on 23:04 - Feb 24 with 2032 viewsKilkennyjack

Six years ago today! on 21:14 - Feb 24 by WxmJax

We ended up next to the royal box. Got there early and was pointing down to my son, showing where I thought the royal box was, only to be tapped on the shoulder by a steward asking what I was doing next to the royal box ? I asked if Swansea won could we get back here for the presentation ? He said no. Twenty minutes in and 2-0 up I get another tap on the shoulder from the same steward. "Follow me and don't say a word".
We're two seats away from the royal box, very comfy large padded seats and hot blowers over our heads to keep the chill away. I needed a pee but had to hold it in because I'd never have got back there. Even got Huw to sign the programme. Oh well.

Top steward, respect.

Beware of the Risen People

Six years ago today! on 10:30 - Feb 25 with 1839 viewsPrivate_Partz

Great memories. They cant take that away from us.
All undone by greed, selfishness and ego.
I wonder if the Dyer and De Guzman spat was a reflection of the splits developing in the squad. Can see Curt and ML talking together very earnestly about it.
If Jenkins had kept his proboscis out off it the I am sure the two friends would have sorted it out. A whole different group of players would have been shipped out and Monk would have led the exodus.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Six years ago today! on 10:32 - Feb 25 with 1835 views1983

Paid over the odds for club Wembley seats with the missus that day, one of the most one sided games I've seen Swansea play in,it got boring towards the end just wish we had played one of the big boys because we were on fire.

Flew out to The Maldives that week and talking to workers out there who knew everything about little ole Swansea City very surreal ....happy times happy memories can't see it happening again anytime soon

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024