Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 sign New deals 18:33 - Feb 24 with 2137 viewsthornabyswan

Lewis,Cabango, Garrick
and Berry have all penned new deals.
Are any of these good enough for the Championship and are any likely to be playing first team football this season or next.

Never seen the under 23s play so I have no idea.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 18:34]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

4 sign New deals on 18:52 - Feb 24 with 2065 viewsjasper_T

Old news, mate. All happened a week or two ago.

I like Joe Lewis, he's come on massively in the last 12 months since stepping up to u23s, having been third choice centreback in the u18s before that. And if Garrick can stay fit he could make an impression. Fast and strong, bit of skill, learning to be a bully with the ball at his feet. One-dimensional compared to DJ but so are a lot of wingers at this level.

Cabango scored a goal in the Champion's League but I'm not sure the TNS loan did him much good overall. Looks technically very raw still.

Berry has played once for the u23s since stepping up. Two big injuries.
4 sign New deals on 19:06 - Feb 24 with 2036 viewsthornabyswan

4 sign New deals on 18:52 - Feb 24 by jasper_T

I like Joe Lewis, he's come on massively in the last 12 months since stepping up to u23s, having been third choice centreback in the u18s before that. And if Garrick can stay fit he could make an impression. Fast and strong, bit of skill, learning to be a bully with the ball at his feet. One-dimensional compared to DJ but so are a lot of wingers at this level.

Cabango scored a goal in the Champion's League but I'm not sure the TNS loan did him much good overall. Looks technically very raw still.

Thanks for that would like to watch these youngsters but impossible with the travelling.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

4 sign New deals on 06:29 - Feb 25 with 1744 viewsLoyal

4 sign New deals on 19:06 - Feb 24 by thornabyswan

Thanks for that would like to watch these youngsters but impossible with the travelling.

Games are live on swans TV 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

4 sign New deals on 11:25 - Feb 25 with 1512 viewsjasper_T

One more for the list.

4 sign New deals on 16:06 - Feb 25 with 1361 viewsFlashberryjack

4 sign New deals on 18:52 - Feb 24 by jasper_T

Jordan Garrick looks pretty useful, he's a had couple of injuries otherwise he'd be knocking on the door of our first team IMO.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

4 sign New deals on 19:51 - Feb 25 with 1218 viewsBadlands

4 sign New deals on 19:06 - Feb 24 by thornabyswan

Almost all games are live on Swans TV.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

4 sign New deals on 20:35 - Feb 25 with 1182 viewsjasper_T

Next game is the rescheduled cup tie at Wolves, 6pm tomorrow.
4 sign New deals on 09:34 - Feb 27 with 969 viewsMoscowJack

4 sign New deals on 20:35 - Feb 25 by jasper_T

Next game is the rescheduled cup tie at Wolves, 6pm tomorrow.

Superb win! 2-0.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024