Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys 14:27 - Feb 26 with 19596 viewsBanosswan

Whilst music to the ears of some on here, it's ridiculous to think that the WRU have considered merging them with the Blues, Scarlets or even disbanding altogether!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Ospreys on 18:53 - Mar 7 with 1618 viewsunion_jack

I reckon the WRU are hoping even more than usual that Wales win on Saturday.

If they lose, the blame is only going to be focussed in one direction😡

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ospreys on 23:19 - Mar 7 with 1513 viewsthornabyswan

Ospreys on 18:53 - Mar 7 by union_jack

I reckon the WRU are hoping even more than usual that Wales win on Saturday.

If they lose, the blame is only going to be focussed in one direction😡

And so they should bunch of barstewards.
Gave us a fukcing swimming pool.

And took away Glamy now the rugby is under threat.

Worse than the Welsh FA they are some achievement that.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ospreys on 09:10 - Mar 8 with 1398 viewsowainglyndwr

Ospreys on 23:19 - Mar 7 by thornabyswan

And so they should bunch of barstewards.
Gave us a fukcing swimming pool.

And took away Glamy now the rugby is under threat.

Worse than the Welsh FA they are some achievement that.

And don't forget Cardiff now has a National swimming pool also.
What ever anyone else have Cardiff and the Assembly make sure it goes there.
Tax office just another
Ospreys on 20:35 - Mar 10 with 1254 viewsJonathans_coat

Update from new Ospreys chairman Rob Davies:-

“The tedious narrative that the Ospreys are somehow facing an impending financial challenge is not only entirely false, but malicious propaganda by those for whom the demise of the Ospreys would be a twisted convenience.

“The Ospreys are adequately funded for the foreseeable future and will continue to seek a more equitable distribution model which, at the moment, is weighted towards subjective criterion capable of improper manipulation, rather than an objective formula based on impartially quantifiable metrics and success.”
Ospreys on 23:38 - Mar 10 with 1175 viewsthornabyswan

Ospreys on 20:35 - Mar 10 by Jonathans_coat

Update from new Ospreys chairman Rob Davies:-

“The tedious narrative that the Ospreys are somehow facing an impending financial challenge is not only entirely false, but malicious propaganda by those for whom the demise of the Ospreys would be a twisted convenience.

“The Ospreys are adequately funded for the foreseeable future and will continue to seek a more equitable distribution model which, at the moment, is weighted towards subjective criterion capable of improper manipulation, rather than an objective formula based on impartially quantifiable metrics and success.”

I take it that 2nd paragraph means they do have a pot to pi$$ in but it's leaking.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ospreys on 19:53 - May 11 with 941 viewsdeepdale81

Just announced that the Ospreys will play Scarlets next Saturday night 7.45 pm kick off for a place in next seasons Champions cup.
Ospreys on 22:24 - May 11 with 872 viewsdickythorpe

Ospreys on 19:53 - May 11 by deepdale81

Just announced that the Ospreys will play Scarlets next Saturday night 7.45 pm kick off for a place in next seasons Champions cup.

The game that is just as big is the Premiership relegation/promotion play off between Pontypool v Llanelli on Friday at Aberavon.

If pontypool win Llanelli won't get back for a few seasons as the Prem is being ringfenced......but I imagine that'll change! Plus regional players will suddenly become available for the sospans.

It's criminal Pontypool aren't in the Prem already. They've won their league 3 times!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024