Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DOF 19:45 - Feb 26 with 7422 viewsLuther27

I thought the owners in conjunction with the trust would appoint one quickly?

This post has been edited by an administrator
DOF on 10:39 - Mar 1 with 2054 viewsLeonWasGod

Chances that Kyle Macaulay will eventually be given the role full time? I don't know anything about him, but if he's effectively doing it now it wouldn't surprise me if they ket it internal to save a few bob.
DOF on 10:45 - Mar 1 with 2050 viewsjasper_T

DOF on 10:39 - Mar 1 by LeonWasGod

Chances that Kyle Macaulay will eventually be given the role full time? I don't know anything about him, but if he's effectively doing it now it wouldn't surprise me if they ket it internal to save a few bob.

He's really young, his transfers haven't set the world alight here yet, and he's very much part of Potter's team so the club employing him to weigh its long term interests against those of the manager is a big ask.

It has to be someone who doesn't follow Potter out the door when it comes to that.
DOF on 14:06 - Mar 1 with 2001 viewsBadlands

DOF on 10:39 - Mar 1 by LeonWasGod

If we step away from the 'traditional' roles of CEO and have Potter, Macauley and Pearlman working closely together I think that would work.

Not dissimilar to the set up Potter had at Östersunds

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

DOF on 22:17 - Mar 1 with 1894 viewsNeathJack

DOF on 10:33 - Mar 1 by Luther27

To be fair to the previous ...when other clubs know you're in the sht financial wise there's not a jot of sympathy. We were circled by a pack of piranhas intent on paying the lowest fees possible. That's football for you....

To be fair to the previous.....it's mainly his fault we're in the sht financial wise.
DOF on 22:26 - Mar 1 with 1883 viewsmajorraglan

DOF on 10:45 - Mar 1 by jasper_T

He's really young, his transfers haven't set the world alight here yet, and he's very much part of Potter's team so the club employing him to weigh its long term interests against those of the manager is a big ask.

It has to be someone who doesn't follow Potter out the door when it comes to that.

The DOF needs to be a good football person with a footballing philosophy who works for the club and has the best interests of the club at heart, but they must also be able to work with the manager.
DOF on 22:26 - Mar 1 with 1883 viewsLuther27

DOF on 22:17 - Mar 1 by NeathJack

To be fair to the previous.....it's mainly his fault we're in the sht financial wise.

Is it? Perhaps we should have kept our money and taken relegation after three years in the Premiership. I reckon a lot of people on here would have loved that...remember the outburst when we didn't sign Woods from Brentford? Man City signed a sponsorship deal this week for circa £65 million a year....how the fck can any of the lesser Premiership teams yet alone us expect to compete? To a point we gambled and lasted longer than expected. Now it's time to press reset and get on with it....fkn hate that phrase but hey ho...
DOF on 22:45 - Mar 1 with 1872 viewsNeathJack

DOF on 22:26 - Mar 1 by Luther27

Is it? Perhaps we should have kept our money and taken relegation after three years in the Premiership. I reckon a lot of people on here would have loved that...remember the outburst when we didn't sign Woods from Brentford? Man City signed a sponsorship deal this week for circa £65 million a year....how the fck can any of the lesser Premiership teams yet alone us expect to compete? To a point we gambled and lasted longer than expected. Now it's time to press reset and get on with it....fkn hate that phrase but hey ho...

You've convinced me. He had nothing to do with it at all.

FFS.
DOF on 08:51 - Mar 2 with 1745 viewswaynekerr55

https://www.scfc2.co.uk/forums/discussion/3034/very-worrying-and-sad

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

DOF on 08:53 - Mar 2 with 1743 viewswaynekerr55

DOF on 22:45 - Mar 1 by NeathJack

You've convinced me. He had nothing to do with it at all.

FFS.

Yeah, it must've been that pesky Landon Donovan who re signed a load of former players. Huw would never have done such a thing

DOF on 09:49 - Mar 2 with 1705 viewsLuther27

DOF on 08:53 - Mar 2 by waynekerr55

Yeah, it must've been that pesky Landon Donovan who re signed a load of former players. Huw would never have done such a thing

End of this thread as far as I'm concerned
DOF on 11:45 - Mar 2 with 1662 viewswaynekerr55

DOF on 09:49 - Mar 2 by Luther27

End of this thread as far as I'm concerned

Unfortunately, yes. Great work as chair for 12 years, catastrophic mess as DoF.

DOF on 14:17 - Mar 2 with 1595 viewsLeonWasGod

DOF on 10:45 - Mar 1 by jasper_T

Ok thanks, that makes sence. It sounds like he’s very much infilling just for now then.
DOF on 10:12 - Mar 3 with 1506 viewsKilkennyjack

Maybe we could just appoint somebody local with no previous experience of professional football ?

They could then resign our old players because they have no other contacts.
No need to worry about relegation, after all it might not happen.

What could go wrong ?

Beware of the Risen People

DOF on 14:22 - Mar 3 with 1454 viewswaynekerr55

DOF on 10:12 - Mar 3 by Kilkennyjack

Maybe we could just appoint somebody local with no previous experience of professional football ?

They could then resign our old players because they have no other contacts.
No need to worry about relegation, after all it might not happen.

What could go wrong ?

Get with it Killy, he's the only person who could possibly do the job, mun.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024