Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour Suspend Williamson 17:53 - Feb 27 with 6294 viewsDarran

Utter scum,he should have been kicked out of the party immediately.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6751245/MPs-demand-Corbyn-ally-suspende

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour Suspend Williamson on 10:43 - Feb 28 with 1893 viewsAce_Jack

Labour Suspend Williamson on 10:33 - Feb 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

These are the wrong kind of Jewish people ain’t they .

Jewish people can be anti-semitic. They can also be wrong.

JVL are a disgraceful organisation that were set up by hard left cranks and expelled members for the sole purpose of providing cover to anti semites and fringe loons.

The Jewish Labour movement has been affiliated to the Labour Party for 99 years. Perhaps you should listen to what they have to say on the matter.
Labour Suspend Williamson on 11:00 - Feb 28 with 1883 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Labour Suspend Williamson on 10:43 - Feb 28 by Ace_Jack

Jewish people can be anti-semitic. They can also be wrong.

JVL are a disgraceful organisation that were set up by hard left cranks and expelled members for the sole purpose of providing cover to anti semites and fringe loons.

The Jewish Labour movement has been affiliated to the Labour Party for 99 years. Perhaps you should listen to what they have to say on the matter.

I get it , they are the self loathing ones

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Labour Suspend Williamson on 11:39 - Feb 28 with 1868 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour Suspend Williamson on 10:33 - Feb 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

These are the wrong kind of Jewish people ain’t they .

Oh dear, Tommy.

Do you agree with Manson's claim that it's only anti-semitism if it involves a threat of violence? Yes or no?

If you say "yes", then logically it stands you can freely use the "n" word as long as you don't threaten to punch someone, right?

It's always amusing some herald JVL as being wonderful people yet ignore the history of the officers. JVL are as representative of Jews as Neturei Karta are - both seem to be championed by those defending anti-semitism. Funny that.
Labour Suspend Williamson on 12:15 - Feb 28 with 1847 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Labour Suspend Williamson on 11:39 - Feb 28 by bluey_the_blue

Oh dear, Tommy.

Do you agree with Manson's claim that it's only anti-semitism if it involves a threat of violence? Yes or no?

If you say "yes", then logically it stands you can freely use the "n" word as long as you don't threaten to punch someone, right?

It's always amusing some herald JVL as being wonderful people yet ignore the history of the officers. JVL are as representative of Jews as Neturei Karta are - both seem to be championed by those defending anti-semitism. Funny that.

Look out its Blue le blue , blue we’ve been through this enough times , there are good and bad Jewish groups .
We can talk about this until we are blue in the face

Labour Suspend Williamson on 13:34 - Feb 28 with 1829 viewswaynekerr55

Labour Suspend Williamson on 08:02 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

Got applause at the meeting for it. Tells you all you need to know about the state of the Labour Party.

A lot of moderates no longer go to meetings because of abuse and bullying.

Kinder and more gentle, as long as you agree with what we say/think what we want you to think

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Labour Suspend Williamson on 13:35 - Feb 28 with 1827 viewswaynekerr55

Labour Suspend Williamson on 12:15 - Feb 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Look out its Blue le blue , blue we’ve been through this enough times , there are good and bad Jewish groups .

With all due respect Tom, I think he speaks with some gravitas, given that he's married to a lady who is Jewish. Or does that make him a shape shifting reptilian?

Labour Suspend Williamson on 14:05 - Feb 28 with 1805 viewsWarwickHunt

Guns n’ Moses.
Labour Suspend Williamson on 14:46 - Feb 28 with 1784 viewswaynekerr55

Labour Suspend Williamson on 14:05 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

Guns n’ Moses.

Login to get fewer ads

Labour Suspend Williamson on 14:56 - Feb 28 with 1773 viewsbluey_the_blue

So you refuse to answer the question, cool.

It's ironic really, in your view Jewdas, JVL, Neturei Karta are all "good Jews"... the overwhelming majority are clearly bad.

I mean, ok so JVL membership and officers include non-Jews, a former EDL member etc but they are "good" in your view.
Labour Suspend Williamson on 15:34 - Feb 28 with 1752 viewsAce_Jack

Labour Suspend Williamson on 08:02 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

Got applause at the meeting for it. Tells you all you need to know about the state of the Labour Party.

A lot of moderates no longer go to meetings because of abuse and bullying.

to be fair its a momentum meeting which will naturally draw a narrower, nuttier crowd. That being said I haven't been to meetings in years but because I've got better things to do.
Labour Suspend Williamson on 17:11 - Feb 28 with 1743 viewswaynekerr55

Labour Suspend Williamson on 14:56 - Feb 28 by bluey_the_blue

So you refuse to answer the question, cool.

It's ironic really, in your view Jewdas, JVL, Neturei Karta are all "good Jews"... the overwhelming majority are clearly bad.

I mean, ok so JVL membership and officers include non-Jews, a former EDL member etc but they are "good" in your view.

'Cos they're not Zionists, obviously

Labour Suspend Williamson on 17:38 - Feb 28 with 1737 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Labour Suspend Williamson on 13:35 - Feb 28 by waynekerr55

With all due respect Tom, I think he speaks with some gravitas, given that he's married to a lady who is Jewish. Or does that make him a shape shifting reptilian?

Yes I know .
We’ve been through it before

It’s like facking ground hog day yet again

Labour Suspend Williamson on 17:41 - Feb 28 with 1733 viewswaynekerr55

Labour Suspend Williamson on 17:38 - Feb 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yes I know .
We’ve been through it before

It’s like facking ground hog day yet again

On a serious note the world has gone fúcking mad. It's 2019 yet we still have issues of racial prejudice. Fúcking bonkers,man

Labour Suspend Williamson on 17:44 - Feb 28 with 1730 viewsJack_Meoff

Labour Suspend Williamson on 14:05 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

Guns n’ Moses.

With their debut album 'Appetite for Destruction (of Palestine).'

*Runs away quickly*

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Labour Suspend Williamson on 18:31 - Feb 28 with 1714 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Labour Suspend Williamson on 17:41 - Feb 28 by waynekerr55

On a serious note the world has gone fúcking mad. It's 2019 yet we still have issues of racial prejudice. Fúcking bonkers,man

Indeed it is

Racism is rife unfortunately and it always will be and with social media the way it is anyone can be racists if they want and remain anonymous.
Poor times

Labour Suspend Williamson on 06:41 - Mar 1 with 1587 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Labour Suspend Williamson on 17:41 - Feb 28 by waynekerr55

My only contribution to this all to predictable thread was the comment on Facebook I just read :-
“ “It’s absurd to see people who’ve spent a lifetime standing against racism, being accused of racism by racists”.
Alexei Sayle
If you want to define anything “bonkers “ Wayne it’s this entire situation.
For the terminally thick and ignorant- anti Zionism and anti Semitism are completely different things. FFS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Labour Suspend Williamson on 09:22 - Mar 1 with 1555 viewsAce_Jack

Labour Suspend Williamson on 06:41 - Mar 1 by Brynmill_Jack

My only contribution to this all to predictable thread was the comment on Facebook I just read :-
“ “It’s absurd to see people who’ve spent a lifetime standing against racism, being accused of racism by racists”.
Alexei Sayle
For the terminally thick and ignorant- anti Zionism and anti Semitism are completely different things. FFS

Hysterical to think Chris Williamson has spent a lifetime dedicated to standing against racism
Labour Suspend Williamson on 10:38 - Mar 1 with 1533 viewswaynekerr55

Alexei Sayle

I would agree to an extent, but you can't deny there's anti semitism too.

Labour Suspend Williamson on 10:53 - Mar 1 with 1526 viewsLohengrin

Alexei Sayle

Sayle’s parents were Jewish members of the Communist Party in an era where its defining characteristic was a vaulting, hysterical anti-Semitism, Bryn.

If it’s absurd you’re after look no further than that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour Suspend Williamson on 01:10 - Mar 2 with 1449 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Labour Suspend Williamson on 10:53 - Mar 1 by Lohengrin

Sayle’s parents were Jewish members of the Communist Party in an era where its defining characteristic was a vaulting, hysterical anti-Semitism, Bryn.

If it’s absurd you’re after look no further than that.

I take it you didn’t read Winston Churchill’s critique of the Bolshevik party then. Hardly any of them were Russian citizens

Labour Suspend Williamson on 03:55 - Mar 2 with 1427 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Any Jewish person who now sticks up for the Labour Party are being targeted by trolls as anti semites .
Edit * trolls and members of any political party

What a time to be alive .
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 3:58]

Labour Suspend Williamson on 05:04 - Mar 2 with 1413 viewsLohengrin

Labour Suspend Williamson on 01:10 - Mar 2 by Brynmill_Jack

I take it you didn’t read Winston Churchill’s critique of the Bolshevik party then. Hardly any of them were Russian citizens

Of course I have, Bryn. There’s not a lot in the history of Communism I haven’t read.

I’m talking about the period of Sayle’s parents’ membership, the era of the so-called Doctor’s Plot, of the Summer of 1952 when the member and supporters of The Jewish Antifascist Committee were executed in their entirety and of the plan to exterminate Jewry en masse at Birobidzhan.

None of that is a flight of horrific fantasy, Bryn. That’s verifiable fact. That’s history as it really happened.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour Suspend Williamson on 10:16 - Mar 3 with 1316 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Labour Suspend Williamson on 05:04 - Mar 2 by Lohengrin

Of course I have, Bryn. There’s not a lot in the history of Communism I haven’t read.

I’m talking about the period of Sayle’s parents’ membership, the era of the so-called Doctor’s Plot, of the Summer of 1952 when the member and supporters of The Jewish Antifascist Committee were executed in their entirety and of the plan to exterminate Jewry en masse at Birobidzhan.

None of that is a flight of horrific fantasy, Bryn. That’s verifiable fact. That’s history as it really happened.

So are you saying that the Soviet Union was focused on exterminating solely Jews?
And what did the Doctors plot have to do with Alexei Sayles parents?

Labour Suspend Williamson on 14:11 - Mar 3 with 1279 viewssherpajacob

Labour Suspend Williamson on 10:16 - Mar 3 by Brynmill_Jack

So are you saying that the Soviet Union was focused on exterminating solely Jews?
And what did the Doctors plot have to do with Alexei Sayles parents?

Alexei's old man organised the whole thing, as well as several pogroms all under cover of his full time job as a railway man in Liverpool. As well as being a Czech spy according to stasi records, or was that someone else? .

Joking aside I love Alexei, "Stalin ate my homework" is an excellent book, I listened to the audiobook version, always great when the author narrates his own work.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Labour Suspend Williamson on 14:38 - Mar 3 with 1266 viewsWarwickHunt

Labour Suspend Williamson on 14:11 - Mar 3 by sherpajacob

Alexei's old man organised the whole thing, as well as several pogroms all under cover of his full time job as a railway man in Liverpool. As well as being a Czech spy according to stasi records, or was that someone else? .

Joking aside I love Alexei, "Stalin ate my homework" is an excellent book, I listened to the audiobook version, always great when the author narrates his own work.

“Anyone who uses the word “workshop” who doesn’t work in light engineering is a fookin’ TWÀT”.

“Help a London child - kill a social worker”.

“ ‘ello, John - got a new motor?”
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024