Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour Suspend Williamson 17:53 - Feb 27 with 6277 viewsDarran

Utter scum,he should have been kicked out of the party immediately.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6751245/MPs-demand-Corbyn-ally-suspende

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour Suspend Williamson on 14:45 - Mar 3 with 969 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Dr Martens boots

Wallop

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Labour Suspend Williamson on 20:12 - Mar 3 with 895 viewsLohengrin

Labour Suspend Williamson on 10:16 - Mar 3 by Brynmill_Jack

So are you saying that the Soviet Union was focused on exterminating solely Jews?
And what did the Doctors plot have to do with Alexei Sayles parents?

Good Lord no, Far from it, the Communist is a creature of unfathomable depravity, the scope of their quarry extended far beyond Jewry. Don’t take anything I say for granted, read Solzhenitsyn or Applebaum for a proper overview of the period, Bryn.

The only point I make is in the years leading up to the death of Stalin the reds seized on anti-semitism in all its paranoiac delirium and had started down a path that was leading inevitably and inexorably toward genocide, there can be no doubt of that. The Sayles’ were Jews.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour Suspend Williamson on 20:28 - Mar 3 with 876 viewslonglostjack

Labour Suspend Williamson on 05:04 - Mar 2 by Lohengrin

Of course I have, Bryn. There’s not a lot in the history of Communism I haven’t read.

I’m talking about the period of Sayle’s parents’ membership, the era of the so-called Doctor’s Plot, of the Summer of 1952 when the member and supporters of The Jewish Antifascist Committee were executed in their entirety and of the plan to exterminate Jewry en masse at Birobidzhan.

None of that is a flight of horrific fantasy, Bryn. That’s verifiable fact. That’s history as it really happened.

Would the Czech ambassador to the UK at that time have been part of that programme ? He was Jewish and recalled by Stalin. His son Jan Kavan subsequently became an influential figure in the Charter 77 movement.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Labour Suspend Williamson on 20:39 - Mar 3 with 858 viewsLohengrin

Labour Suspend Williamson on 20:28 - Mar 3 by longlostjack

Would the Czech ambassador to the UK at that time have been part of that programme ? He was Jewish and recalled by Stalin. His son Jan Kavan subsequently became an influential figure in the Charter 77 movement.

I would imagine so given his fate.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour Suspend Williamson on 21:07 - Mar 3 with 839 viewsDr_Winston

I'm sorry, are there people out there claiming that the Soviet Union didn't have a bit of a problem with the Jews?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Labour Suspend Williamson on 21:12 - Mar 3 with 835 viewswaynekerr55

Labour Suspend Williamson on 21:07 - Mar 3 by Dr_Winston

I'm sorry, are there people out there claiming that the Soviet Union didn't have a bit of a problem with the Jews?

For the many, but not the Jew

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Labour Suspend Williamson on 00:30 - Mar 4 with 794 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Labour Suspend Williamson on 21:07 - Mar 3 by Dr_Winston

No. Just saying the Soviets took great pleasure in killing Christians too. 12 to 20 million of them. And lets not forget that in in the Ukraine alone the Nazis slaughtered 500,000 Jews in their 6 million total so definitely not only a communist thing.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024